Quasar Vs Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Quasar

Vs

Nova Prime (R.Rider)

cdtm
Nova wins, with ease.

Their fight with Annihilus proves as much.

leonidas
i'd say the annihilus fight was more pis than anything else. i think this is close but based on feats, i'd take quasar. he stalemated ss for a long time, and would have won that match imo had he been going all out. nova and worldmind nearly shat themselves when ss came at them. they both wrecked evil quasar easily, but quasar's best feats beat nova's imo. he's even beaten a watcher and briefly held off galactus alone....

celeyhyga17
Quasar has a bit more under his belt. Nova will make him work for it, but Quasar edges him.

cdtm
Remember that Richard (Or rather Worldmind) also seriously restrains his power.

A single Centurian is powerful enough where the entire Corps should = a pretty overpowered character.. Low/mid trans, give or take.

Also, Norrin jobs a LOT. IMO, his fight with Nova is less a knock on his limitations, and more how Surfer should be portrayed.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by cdtm
Remember that Richard (Or rather Worldmind) also seriously restrains his power.

A single Centurian is powerful enough where the entire Corps should = a pretty overpowered character.. Low/mid trans, give or take.

Also, Norrin jobs a LOT. IMO, his fight with Nova is less a knock on his limitations, and more how Surfer should be portrayed.
Yes on WM.

But I just think Quasar has a slightly better track record. Dont get me wrong. It's a tough fight wither way, but I just think when push comes to shove he edges Richie.

CosmicComet
Dmills would be ashamed of you.

You ain't no buckethead.

celeyhyga17
Dmills would say the same thing.

Digi
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd say the annihilus fight was more pis than anything else. i think this is close but based on feats, i'd take quasar. he stalemated ss for a long time, and would have won that match imo had he been going all out. nova and worldmind nearly shat themselves when ss came at them. they both wrecked evil quasar easily, but quasar's best feats beat nova's imo. he's even beaten a watcher and briefly held off galactus alone....

This. Leo whupped my ass with Nova, and iirc won that mini-tourney with him on the squad. So if anyone's going to pull harder for Nova than he should, it's Leo. Always good to inspect posts for bias, which this certainly doesn't have.

Quasar wins.

basilisk
Originally posted by leonidas
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Quasar has a bit more under his belt. Nova will make him work for it, but Quasar edges him.

Yeah, pretty much all of this.

StiltmanFTW
I miss dmills sad

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I miss dmills sad
Well he just pm'd me. He wanted to tell u to quit acting like a little beetch. xoxo

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

It's been almost a year. Why he stopped posting?

carver9
Iirc, Richie had possession of Quasar power for a short period of time. It's been a while back since I read this but I feel certain of it. Can someone answer this for me?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Can someone answer this for me?

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/vader.jpg

carver9
laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Iirc, Richie had possession of Quasar power for a short period of time. It's been a while back since I read this but I feel certain of it. Can someone answer this for me?
Yes. Y u ask?

carver9
Yes. Y u ask?

Because of his words during possessing this power. I found the story but it appeared as if he received a power up.

abhilegend
Classic Quasar easily. After Annihilation Wendell became a wimp for some reason.

sad

Horrificus
Excellent!!

After 10 years of defending Quasar and educating the masses in this forum, he is finally getting the respect he deserves.

I am a happy, horrible man.

Raisen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

It's been almost a year. Why he stopped posting?

quit being so phucking desperate. i'm back under this alias. are you ready for me to tar and feather your a$$ or what

StiltmanFTW
haermm2

Raisen
there's the happy girl i grew to love

-Dmills

(notice how the D is big)

dmills
Quasar has a bit more under his belt. Nova will make him work for it, but Quasar edges him. What is this shit?!

apex_pretador
Quasar wins.

staxamillion
nova prime only because of elevated brain functions due to worldmind boosts

I just believe that Worldmind will calculate and strategize a way to defeat Quasar

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by dmills
What is this shit?!
laughing out loud

A total lie I made up so I won't look like a fan boy.

dmills
I go on a sabbatical, come back and y'all are saying nonsense about Quasar beating Nova Prime? Ugh. No wonder bran and those guys have retired 😂

abhilegend
Originally posted by dmills
I go on a sabbatical, come back and y'all are saying nonsense about Quasar beating Nova Prime? Ugh. No wonder bran and those guys have retired 😂
Actually Bran retired due to a very different reason.

And welcome back bro. Guess which character is in my sig?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by abhilegend
Actually Bran retired due to a very different reason.

And welcome back bro. Guess which character is in my sig? why did bran retire?

LordofBrooklyn
I BROKE BRANLA THE B@#$H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.