Anakin Skywalker vs. Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
RotS Anakin Skywalker enters the huge laboratory to see Padme brutally raped and murdered lying on the floor. There are also his childhood friends from Tatooine; all of them, their corpses hanging from the ceiling. And last but not least, there is Obi-Wan Kenobi strapped to some pain-inducing machine, but still alive and can be rescued.

Just as Anakin enters the room, The Son's projection appears and he grants Anakin an orbalisk armor that suddenly encases him (without the head).

The team:
- Count Dooku
- SoD Darth Maul
- Asajj Ventress
- Sora Bulq
- Savage Opress
- Darth Nihl
- Darth Talon

ILS
Maul arguably solos IMO but with Talon as backup this becomes a stomp.

Now if it was Force only I'd argue Anakin could take it with nexus feats.

Syndicate
Depends on how much orbalisks amp someone. It's probably the equivalent of giving Anakin a nexus plus a rage amp plus impenetrable armor. He takes it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Anakin legit stomps. No joke. Considering his immense force reserves, plus the fact that his love and best friends are all dead before him, plus the Orbalisk Armor would be constantly making him more powerful and also fueling his immense pain and rage, I don't see why he couldn't choke them all out simultaneously.

cs_zoltan
Anakin rapes everyone.

The women twice.

Syndicate
What about the children? :0

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Like this might be some Hulk-tier raw rage stomp.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Syndicate
What about the children? :0

Three times.

JKBart
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Anakin legit stomps. No joke. Considering his immense force reserves, plus the fact that his love and best friends are all dead before him, plus the Orbalisk Armor would be constantly making him more powerful and also fueling his immense pain and rage, I don't see why he couldn't choke them all out simultaneously.

Obi can be saved tho and he's still alive there in some kind of Embraces of Pain

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That makes the stomp worse, considering the motivation he'd have to free Kenobi. I don't even think adding Wankatine to the team would save them. Pissed RotS Anakin alone treated Dooku like a joke, and he's the strongest member on his team. These circumstances require Anakin to fight a One, (he'd lose, but still).

The Ellimist
Would Bane tip the scales?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Depends. Does Bane get an army of flying Bat-Hursts?

ILS
This thread is dumb as shit and offensive too.

The Ellimist
Anakin might struggle against Savage's raw power.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Anakin rapes everyone.

The women twice.

^

Kurk
Close, but no cigar for Ani

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Kurk
Close, but no cigar for Ani

Because of Dooku, right?

Kurk
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Because of Dooku, right?
Not because I'm inherently biased but because it's just not feasible

Kurk
if you also had R2D2, Cpt Rex, and Ahsoka brutally tortured and executed in front of him, that might do it.

cs_zoltan
Not feasible for a Father level force user? mmm

DarthAnt66
Skywalker wills them out of existence.

Kurk
up

samappo
Lmfao the situation 😂😂

Anakin just gets angry and uses the force to disintegrate the team.

TheNuisanceBird
^ What he and Ant said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.