Bloodlusted Anakin vs. Sirak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Warning: graphic description

Anakin let Windu kill Palpatine. He eventually reached his full potential. One day he comes home and sees Padme's still living skeleton, as she's been subjected to unbearable torture and literally skinned to the bone but kept alive through some tech-sorcery combo. She is hanging on the other side.

Anakin is enraged, but also laser focused and intent on killing Sirak, who stands in his way. He is also receiving battle meditation from a young Luke who is around the level of Plagueis. Luke can jump in and help if needed.

Anakin has also mastered midichlorian manipulation.

Who wins?

Syndicate
Honestly Ell can we please do some serious threads? We haven't had one for a while and I'm starting to feel deprived.

Rebel95
Sirak stomps

The Ellimist
^ why?

Deronn_solo
Sirak.

JKBart
Anakin here would murder 123 Siraks

With Luke they would kill around 183 Siraks

MythLord
Sirak. He stomped Bane who's beyond forms, i.e. beyond even Anakin who uses forms.
Critical thinkin', folks.

JKBart
Originally posted by MythLord
Sirak. He stomped Bane who's beyond forms, i.e. beyond even Anakin who uses forms.
Critical thinkin', folks.

You have a small point, so I guess Anakin kills 117 Siraks only, and with Luke they kill 176 Siraks

The Ellimist
With midichlorian manipulation could Anakin make Sirak as weak as Fohargh?

JKBart
He can murder 10 Siraks at once faster

The Ellimist
Up

The Ellimist
up

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Rebel95
Sirak stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.