Sirak vs. FotJ Ben Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who wins?

carthage
Ben as of FOTJ would stomp Kas'im let alone Sirak imo

The Ellimist
I dunno, FotJ Ben isn't that powerful.

carthage
He was capable of outskilling one of Koro Zill's battlemasters in H2H, killed multiple nexus amped Sith sabers on Dromund Kaas, and was outfighting Gavar Khai a renowned Lost tribe Sith saber, as well as stalemated Vestara Khai and killed Nighsisters iirc

He doesn't have many force feats, but his showings with a blade are better than. Kas'ims.

The Ellimist
Trolling aside, tbh none of those enemies really have any notable feats or accolades of their own. Ben's beaten a no-name "battlemaster", beaten sith sabers who are analogous to jedi knights, and then Gavar Khai who isn't even a Sith Lord. At least Kas'im was considered the best swordsmen in an entire sith order, sure they were weaklings but were probably superior to no-name sith sabers.

I guess Ben does kill (amped) rancors with a lot greater ease than Kas'im did though.

The Ellimist
jesus christ I just supported Kas'im

sorry Ben crushes

Time-Immemorial
lmao, these stupid threads keep getting worse.

The Ellimist
up

carthage
Bens feats in FOTJ make him more comparable to Kas'im IMO. He'd tool Sirak

Ursumeles
Originally posted by carthage
Bens feats in FOTJ make him more comparable to Kas'im IMO. He'd tool Sirak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.