Greatest average.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
which herald level character has the greatest average of high showings?

within all the herald brackets, rank them in order from first to last. with number one being the highest average and the last being the lowest.

low herald

mid herald

high herald

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ghostman
rank them

No

Digi
Dunno on most, but b4 this becomes a high herald sh*tfest...

I think BRB runs away with the mid herald one here. He lacks some of Thor's exotic feats bc of less books, but he also lacks all the jobbing for the same reason. I'm reading through the tier list and literally everyone else has some embarrassing showings. But I can't think of one for Bill.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Digi

I think BRB runs away with the mid herald one here. He lacks some of Thor's exotic feats bc of less books, but he also lacks all the jobbing for the same reason. I'm reading through the tier list and literally everyone else has some embarrassing showings. But I can't think of one for Bill.

He's no mid herald

Blue Area Vet
Low- Namor
Mid- Black Bolt
High- ???

All high heralds are inconsistent. As far as newbies, Lady Thor, Blue Marvel

carver9
Low - Doom
Mid - Magneto or Bill
High - Doomsday, Hulk or Black Adam (basing this entirely off of consistency rather than who high showings beats the other high showings)

DarkSaint85
<.<

>.>

Imperiex Probes for mid. To the point that Superman is trans tier just by shredding them.

TheHulk
Low-Doom
Mid-Magneto/Black Bolt
High-Superman and maybe Blue Marvel

Insane Titan
Low-
Mid-Hulk
High-Superman

TheHulk
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Mid-Hulk Oh dear Carver is severely going to disagree with this result. sad

Facee
Originally posted by Digi

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He's no mid herald
thumb up

Insane Titan
Originally posted by TheHulk
Oh dear Carver is severely going to disagree with this result. sad and? Carver is the forum clown.

TheHulk
and? Carver is the forum clown. And he will transform to The Incredible Carter and own you with multiple feats and facts from Hulk to prove you wrong laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
Beta Ray Bill is a good choice, Lady Thor, Blue Marvel are all fgood ones as well. That chick from other Universe that was Stranges counterpart. The mage on Squadron Supreme. SunGod was pretty consistent as well.

Insane Titan
And he will transform to The Incredible Carter and own you with multiple feats and facts from Hulk to prove you wrong laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud he's incapable of wiping his own ass let alone owning someone.

TheHulk
he's incapable of wiping his own ass let alone owning someone. Lol that was necessary laughing out loud

carver9
And he will transform to The Incredible Carter and own you with multiple feats and facts from Hulk to prove you wrong laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Lol...he did that to get my attention. He's lonely.

Insane Titan
Lol that was necessary laughing out loud ppl like him who think to highly of themselves, that's all they deserve.

Sin I AM
Low Sersi
Mid Maxima
High Foster

I honestly wanna place Sersi in mid. Theres also snowbird. Monica R is pushing trans at times. It's hard to say

Consistent wise Magneto..Brb/Etrigan..high hmmm iono Hulk maybe? Current Hyperion. I can't recall hulk having a low showing since before pak took over. And hyperion is beastly. Superman Surfer are slightly above herald and Odinson too inconsistent.

Galan007
Doom
BRB
Photon(Genis)

Blue Area Vet
This it not a "versus" thread, Darksaint.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.