Strongest force user Pre-Vizsla could defeat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Assuming they don't TK spam of course.

All out armory as it was during the fight with Maul

The Ellimist
Peak Luke Skywalker.

Shoot one at the head and one at the feet, obviously.

Kurk
Bump. Cmon people use your heads

The Ellimist
Does just pulling his gun out of his hand or TP'ing him count as "TK spam"?

Kurk
It means fighting like a jedi. An occasional force push here and there like Kenobi did.

Kurk
I need a real answer here

cs_zoltan
Some padawan level without jobbing or PIS.

Fated Xtasy
Hmm. Imma say probably Even Piell or something

MythLord
Zett Jukassa.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Hmm. Imma say probably Even Piell or something

Based on? Both Kenobi and Maul were holding back.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Based on? Both Kenobi and Maul were holding back.

Based on Even Piell has no real feats.

And Viszla can just jet pack and poor guy won't reach sad

No but seriously, i have no idea who Viszla can beat. Maybe low mid tiers but not anything in more

Zenwolf

Sure he does.

Tbh if we include Legends into this, a Padawan max is probably it and even then that might stretch it.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Sure he does.

Tbh if we include Legends into this, a Padawan max is probably it.

Make an RT then stick out tongue

Zenwolf
Make an RT then stick out tongue

Alright. Though got work here, but I'll get to it when I get home.

|King Joker|
Even Piell has some decent accolades, tbh.

As for the thread, I don't know. I've always disliked the idea of non-Force sensitives legitimately contending with trained Force users.

cs_zoltan

Most of the RoT sith don't have feats either stick out tongue

Kurk
Strongest force user he could defeat in SABERS ONLY for the jedi/sith. There, no more confusion.

Kurk
And why didn't Tano incorporate TK in her fight against him? Jedi honor right? Why can't we just assume that for jedi?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Alright. Though got work here, but I'll get to it when I get home.
Success! Heh

Zenwolf
Sabers only? I don't see any really. Only thing that gives him a chance(and pretty much by that extension every other Non-Force User) is as you say Kurk, Jedi morals. They are less prone to use the Force than a Dark Force User or Sith would in combat, or well in an abusive manner that is.

As far as Legends go anyway, in a straight blade confrontation, at best he could hope for is a stalemate.

Let's look at an example here, Prince Xizor vs Jax Paven. Now Xizor's species are above humans in every possible manner, strength, speed, reflexes and so on. Due to these things, Xizor is able to pull off maneuvers that only Jedi would be capable of doing while wielding a lightsaber(noted by Jax), among his extensive martial arts training.

Yet at best during their fight, even with Jax's Force Usage being hampered it was a stalemate between the two.

If you'd like another example, let's look at Phow Ji. This guy was pretty much a superhuman with masters in Echani, Teras Kasi(the same MA Xizor knows) and a dozen of other martial arts. He wrecked several mercenaries(3 of them armed while he did it barehanded), moved faster than holocams, able to dodge blaster bolts(thanks to Echani's precog) and a bunch of other things.

Yet it's noted that he would only be a challenge to Jedi who unaided themselves with The Force.

If you'd like another example, let's look at Darca Nyl, the Mercenary with a lightsaber. He held at bay Lyn's apprentice Sardoth in a duel, yet this was all he could hope fore despite the fact he had been using just a lightsaber for years in combat and nothing else, unlike Vizsla who uses more than just his Darksaber.

So at best in a saber only duel, with no holding back for the Jedi/Sith Force wise? He'll at best get a stalemate.

Canon, well I have no idea on that.

carthage
Probably Kas'im

Kurk
Good points Zen. I appreciate the effort. What do you think then Vizsla meant when he says
"this lightsaber was stolen from your jedi temple by my ancestors during the fall of the old republic. Since then many jedi have died upon its blade..."

Is he bluffing or did non-force sensitive Mandalorians actually successfully outperform jedi (with assistance from other weapons)?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
Good points Zen. I appreciate the effort. What do you think then Vizsla meant when he says
"this lightsaber was stolen from your jedi temple by my ancestors during the fall of the old republic. Since then many jedi have died upon its blade..."

Is he bluffing or did non-force sensitive Mandalorians actually successfully outperform jedi (with assistance from other weapons)?

Probably the latter, it'd make the most sense anyway(especially since Vizsla does incorporate his weaponry with it, indicating he isn't a real match in strict blades). Of course there also could be circumstances to any Jedi being killed by it too, some could have been executed when captured.

Now again I'm speaking of Legends here, not Canon, far as Canon wise goes...I'm not sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.