JC: And Then There Were Seven!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
I hereby declare that Chaos and Mayhem have officially taken over the forum!
Thats right for their months of devotion they've just been made Jedi Council Members!

Congratulations Gundark and queeq!!!

Ushgarak
Uh-oh.

Sorry, I MEANT to say: Well done, guys!

Ratcat
Top job guys. Good to see this at last!smile

finti
Congrats, poor JClaughing out loud

Ushgarak
Of course, you realise they may well blow the password ASAP. living up to their titles...

Ratcat
Hehehe, how little you know. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Forgive me, oh wise omniscient one...

jedi212guy
That's all they need... an ego boost.

Ratcat
Hmmm, queeq has enough ego for everybody.

jedi212guy
His ego is probably strong enough to take over this entire forum. Just wait. It'll happen eventually.

Gundark
WOW ! HOLY MOLY ! JEEKERS, BATMAN !!!!!!!

CHAOS AND MAYHEM ON JC ????????!!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Obviously Raz has taken complete leave of his senses...laughing out loud laughing out loud

Okay, now this is the part where I get humble...actually for me and queeq, since he isn't here right now and he doesn't know the definition of humble, so I'll just cover it for both of us. laughing out loud Ahem, thank you most great and powerful Raz and all of the JC for this most honorable and conveted honor. I shall fulfill my post to the best of my capabilities invested in me by the power of mayhem. laughing out loud laughing out loud

smile smile smile

Edna witch
Oh dear! Oh dear oh dear oh dear! What have you done?

jedi212guy
Congrats Gundark!

Raz
and queeq...

jedi212guy
I also was complimenting Gundark on the modest acceptance speech. Will queeq's be so humble? No way! laughing out loud

jedi212guy
Wow...look at me with my amazing 100 posts. You better watch out, JC! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yeah, come back when you hit 4000! Actually, I think that me and queeq have the dubious honours of being the biggest ramblers on post numbers. Pity I never have anything interesting to say really.

Gundark
Oh come on, RC....I thought you were fluent in over six millions forms of communication ! stick out tongue

jedi212guy
Now THAT'S the truth!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthBorgie
RatCat is a protacol droid?

Ratcat
NO, silly Gindy, it's Six forms of communication.

English, Gibberish, Rubbish, BS, RCish and LOVE! laughing out loud

jedi212guy
The protocol droid part AND the having nothing interesting to say. I'm being sarcastic in reality, though.

Ratcat
Sorry Gundy, I wish they wouldn't put the I and U right next to each other.

Gundark
Thats okay, RC. Just nice to have you back !! smile

Ratcat
Well, you will be please to know that I have to photo's all done. Just wanna let Dim see em before I post the URL.

Dim
I told queeq and he said "Do I have to behave now?"...

yep..he's bad. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Who? queeq?

Dim
yep..that's the one.

Ratcat
Well, we all knew that.

Gundark
I can't wait to see what queeq has to post here. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Ya know, he came on earlier, posted a couple and then went again. I bet he didn't even realise. :Lolrolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Gundark
Well Dimmy said she told him. Hmmm...I didn't get a personal e-mail from Dimmy. Dimmy doesn't love me anymore. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! sad

Ratcat
You weren't away from home though.

Gundark
WAIT A MINUTE !!!!!!!!! I SMELL A RAT !!!!!!! AND ITS NOT YOU, RC !!!!!!!! This is an april fool joke, right ? I have not received the secret password...something is more rotten here than the emporer's butt. sick sick sick

Dim
Of course I still wuv you, Gun laughing out loud .... you should be able to just get into the JC...no password needed.

jedi212guy
April Fools Jokes can be soooooo annoying!!!!

queeq
Do I have to behave now???? laughing out loud

No, actually I was just wondering if I have a say in this. It just seem like the Great and Powerful Raz lays this on you. I'm just afraid I will turn respectable. eek!

Edna witch
You respectable? Never? You will always be scum in my eyes if that makes you feel any better!

Raz
You don't need a password to enter, just click on the link and it won't restrict you.

queeq
Ooohhh, Edna. I KNEW you wuv me. laughing out loud Thanks for the support, it makes me feel so better.

Now, when shall I enter the great and sacred temple of the JC? And how? Shall I stride in like the (evil) king of the boards? Or sneaky like a Sith? Do some lurking first. laughing out loud

Ratcat
And it begins.

Ushgarak
While the rest of us can only begin to guess what lies inside the festering underbelly of the JC...

Ratcat
Sorry, the secret oath of the JC can not be revealed to anyone.

Ushgarak
It's a very secretive organisation. If I was in it, I wouldn't even know. Hey! Perhaps I AM in it!

Ratcat
Maybe, I guess we'll never know....laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Wow! The power!

Ratcat
Where?laughing out loud

Gundark
Well, I had to work an april fool in there somewhere...I tried 3 times on Tommy yesterday and he didn't bite. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Explanation please?????

queeq
Secret oath? There's a secret oath? Uh-Oh.

Ratcat
Yeah, that's the one where you promise to send all you money and worldly prosessions to Raz...laughing out loud

Gundark
He can have everything except my SW stuff. evil face

What I meant, RC, was that what I posted before about smelling something rotten was an april fool. stick out tongue

Ratcat
Guess I'm a fool then. laughing out loud

queeq
Send everything???? Good, that means I won't have to pay anything, not even postage. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Oh, I am sooooo confused now!

queeq
See! Nothing's changed really. If you want Chaos-lessons, you can sign up. laughing out loud

Edna witch
No point in that! He wouldnt understand them! He'd just sit in the corner looking totally baffled!

Ratcat
OK Witchie Poo, ya wanna fight about it. laughing out loud

Edna witch
Yeah ok then! Its not like you would actually win!

Ratcat
Oh, but that's exactly what it would be like.

BWAAAAGGGHHHHAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAevil face

Edna witch
In your dreams maybe!

Ratcat
Hey, I already lived MY dfream thanks.

Edna witch
Well you couldnt win if you et turned into a frog could you! Now stop making me angry or I might just do it!

Ratcat
As long as frogs dream.

Edna witch
My frogs only have nightmares!

Ratcat
Does you magic work on the undead?

Edna witch
Oh yes! Most definitely! There is no escape!

Ratcat
But I'm already the product of Magic.....

Edna witch
But you are the product of Dims magic! That doesn not make you impervious to mine!

queeq
MAN!!! You are SOME witch, I WUV you. laughing out loud

And I feel sorry for RC: early 30's and already lived his dream. All he can do now is sit out the ride.

Edna witch
You Wuv me? Why what did I do that was so impressive?

queeq
What DIDN'T you do is a better question. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, what can I say. Trust me when I say I don't need to be felt sorry for.

queeq
You may not need it, but it might help. laughing out loud

Edna witch
Well I dont feel sorry for you! big grin

queeq
Of course you don't. You're a witch. I on the other hand have to show some responsibilty now that I have been elevated to the prestigious JC. And I stress: SHOW! laughing out loud

Ratcat
OH please! Don't get so over excited queeqer. And Edna, I accept you lack of sorrow with pleasure!

queeq
Overexcited? Moi? You disappoint me, RC. I was sure you'd know better. evil face

Ratcat
ACtually, I doubt you ever get overexcited....laughing out loud

Gundark
To reply to your comment a page and a half back, RC...who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him ? Hehehe. Just had to work that one in there. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, I know I'm a fool....

Gundark
But a handsome fool....smile

queeq
Self knowledge is the first step to wisdom. You still have a long, long way to go, RC, but at least you're underway. laughing out loud

(NOTE FOR GUNDY: insert "first step - larger universe" quote here)

Ratcat
*blushes*
Gundy, you're embarrassing me. But thanks. You should see the ones I didn't post up, that might change you mind. laughing out loud

*MENTAL NOTE: Order 2 dozen roses for Gundy!*

queeq
Only 2 dozen. You'll have to do better than that. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
How many do girls like?

(gets out notebook)

queeq
Depends. Gundy is used to my amounts. They come in godzilla sized boxes and cover the entire neighbourhood with flowers when opened. Leave a lasting impression, I say. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Right!

(Scribbles...)

queeq
Now for a witch this might be a tricky one though. *reads his copy of Macbeth* Can't see them liking flowers now, they like vermin though. Perhaps you should try a bat, frog or worm.

Ushgarak
I MUST ask Zereil what Dathomir Witches like...

queeq
Sounds like the smart thing to do. She can be a little.... unpredictable. laughing out loud

Gundark
Probably stems with no flowers. laughing out loud

Sorry if I embarrased you, RC...I can go back to abusing you if you prefer. Please have your request notarized and submitted in triplicate. laughing out loud

queeq
Since when did we become bureaucrats? laughing out loud

Gundark
I'm just covering my behind. You know...JC insurance policies and all. laughing out loud

queeq
Oh.... is that what I just burned. laughing out loud

Gundark
(Studies 40 foot flames) Hmmmmm....I wonder if they have copies....laughing out loud

Edna witch
Well if you insist on buying me presents then you could always buy me something useful like a new saddle for my Rancor!

queeq
No, I was sure I got them all. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Oh well, guess I need to stick with what I know then.

queeq
Snake skin, bat wing...

Ratcat
Huh? That must be for Edna. Me, I'm just gonna mope around and say that this topic has hit 100.

queeq
Can't have all that moping around. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yeah, well woohoo! *being happy*

Edna witch
Always the party pooper!

Ratcat
No, I'm being happy....

Edna witch
Yes and Im so convinced aswell!

Ratcat
Good, big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

queeq
You can use as many emoticons as you please, I'm not convinced either. laughing out loud

Dim
Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.