Hyperion/Thor vs DCNU Superman/Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this? No bfr.

Genii96
Team 1

abhilegend
Team 2.

riv6672
Team 1. WW gets taken out then its 2 on 1 against Superman.

"Id"
Team 1.

Insane Titan
Team 2.

TethAdamTheRock
Hyperion=Supes
Hercules=Supes
Dian <Supes

That is all

Supermex
Team 1

WW goes down first then its 2 on 1

leonidas
i find it funny people thinking ww is out first. thor is the slowest of these guys by a million miles. more likely he is gutted outright. superman wouldn't need help beating hype but i could as easily see it being 2 on 1 for dc as the other way around. this is obviously close. 5.5/10. i could make a case for either side, though imo of everyone on the field hype is by far and away the one with the most to prove and the least amount of solid feats and victories.

carver9
The fts he have is pretty high though and it's consistent as well.

riv6672
Well this isnt a CBR style shit fight, but okay.
Thor may be comparatively slow, but he's not a statue and none of the other characters are the Flash. 99.9 percent of their fights arent at super speed no matter how much people pretend.
He also has the magical haxx weapon from hell even discounting BFR, and Superman is vulnerable to magic.

In simpler terms though, you have Superman, his MU opposite number, a Superman analogue...and Wonder Woman.
She goes down first.

leonidas
and again, i have no idea why you'd suggest that. using superspeed is cbr style now? lol don't think so.... thor could throw, attack, whatever. she could dodge, bind him with the lasso, or gut him. even if it doesn't kill, it would injure him enough to the point HE'd be the weak link. blitzing isn't ooc AT ALL for superman or diana, so calling cbr doesn't work in this case. out of 10 she she wouldn't blitz every time, but she def would a bunch of times, and the speed issue would certainly be enough to turn the tide for dc. ww/thor are close enough even without her using her speed that she would take some from him. with the speed in play, i'd give her a slight majority over him in any 1 on 1 scenario. hype doesn't have the feats to convincingly beat superman very often. it's close, but it's as easy to make a case for dc as for marvel--maybe easier.

DarkSaint85
Plus....DCnU WW uses her lasso pretty often, no?

As haxxed as Mjolnir is, that lasso is even more so....

leonidas
thumb up

DarkOdin
I think Hyperion is the potential weak link, every time Thor has battled surfer who is speeding all around Thor has no problem tagging him and defending himself.

I would put wonder woman as the biggest threat on team 2 , dcnu wonder woman loves to use that sword of hers which has been shown to be able to slice Superman.

Thor can counter the sword via mjolnir but Hyperion doesn't have answer for ww

leonidas
i thought that too, tbh. i wonder how his invulnerability would hold up to it--or the lasso for that matter...? thumb up

DarkOdin
Originally posted by leonidas
i thought that too, tbh. i wonder how his invulnerability would hold up to it--or the lasso for that matter...? thumb up well magic has been shown to mess with Hyperion pretty easily. the lasso would work well on either of team 1 IMO. The sword I would see no problem cutting Hyperion.

carver9
Yeah, Wonder Woman and Thor would be a good fight that IS HIGHLY debatable.

JBL
Team 1.

riv6672
Originally posted by leonidas
and again, i have no idea why you'd suggest that. using superspeed is cbr style now? lol don't think so.... thor could throw, attack, whatever. she could dodge, bind him with the lasso, or gut him. even if it doesn't kill, it would injure him enough to the point HE'd be the weak link. blitzing isn't ooc AT ALL for superman or diana, so calling cbr doesn't work in this case. out of 10 she she wouldn't blitz every time, but she def would a bunch of times, and the speed issue would certainly be enough to turn the tide for dc. ww/thor are close enough even without her using her speed that she would take some from him. with the speed in play, i'd give her a slight majority over him in any 1 on 1 scenario. hype doesn't have the feats to convincingly beat superman very often. it's close, but it's as easy to make a case for dc as for marvel--maybe easier.
Its not so much the speed, as how its implied to be used.
And the CBR comment was in response to Thor being "gutted", not the speed itself.

I'm okay with you disagreeing with my viewpoint though.
I dont think anyone here actually changes their mind on subjects, we all just reiterate our opinions over and over until the next thread. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.