Exar Kun and Kyp Durron VS Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
All in their primes.

Let's be serious tbh.

Arena is Dromund Kass.

Exar Kun and Kyp have reached perfect synchronization.

Le derp?

The Ellimist
Either of team 1 solos.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Let's be serious tbh.

You are asking too much.

MythLord
Team 2.

carthage
Team 1 and easily

Syndicate
Originally posted by carthage
Team 1 and easily

Aurbere
I'd actually say that this is a good fight. But team 1 is overall superior, due to Zannah being a weak link.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Aurbere
I'd actually say that this is a good fight. But team 1 is overall superior, due to Zannah being a weak link.

Zannah > Bane tho, so what does that make Bane?

The Ellimist
This is not a good fight, kek. Kyp Durron could crush their tracheas with a gesture.

Aurbere
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Zannah > Bane tho, so what does that make Bane?

Bane came off combatively superior to Zannah, imo.

The Ellimist
Zoltan is probably referring to the RoT powerscaling, but that only necessitates that peak Zannah > Bane. We never see peak Zannah.

Anyway, Kyp's raw power rivals Luke's, which surpasses Sidious's, whereas Bane's is weaker than Sidious's by thirty generations.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Zannah as we saw her couldn't have beaten Bane on neutral ground. Although, she did receive a power boost after his death, and she had decades to improve herself (like Bane did between PoD and DoE) before her body would have started decaying. I have very little doubt that a peak Zannah would be stronger than DoE Bane, although we can't use her in VS because it's entirely speculative.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.