Hero of Tython vs. Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Who wins?

The Ellimist
The Hero of Tython's feat of living thousands of years before Yavin beats Plagueis's feat of living like thirty three years before. Plagueis may have the advantage in accolades, combative abilities, exertions of the Force and bladework, but I don't think that's going to do much in light of the age difference IMHO. Hero stomps.

DarthAnt66
The Hero's got more impressive lightsaber feats and hype, in all honesty.

The Ellimist
Even if that were true - and LMAO - the differential in raw power is so massive that the Hero's hands are basically going to break against him, technical skill be damned.

DarthAnt66
Darth Plagueis' superiority in Force will allow him to augment the shit out of the Hero, yeah.

I was referring to your suggest that Plagueis has shown greater bladework, which I don't think he has.

NewGuy01
Can't say because of the ambiguity of it all, but if Plagueis could legitimately keep up with Sidious in a duel then obviously he wins.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Darth Plagueis' superiority in Force will allow him to augment the shit out of the Hero, yeah.

I was referring to your suggest that Plagueis has shown greater bladework, which I don't think he has.

Plagueis's bladework is implied from Palpatine's. Sidious had already trained Maul by this point, and we can make reasonable assumptions about the extent to which his technical skill increased by RotS, at which point his bladework is unquestionably a thing - .ie probably not all that much.

Also Plagueis and Sidious were like lol'ing through hundreds of warriors in melee combat without even getting touched, decades before their prime, and deflecting blaster fire from hundreds of droids at once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.