Tulak Hord vs. Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. All-out

DarthAnt66
I'd side with Hord.

Syndicate
Revan.
Hord.

Nephthys
Hord

MythLord
Revan.

Revanchiste
I already made this one !

First and for most, I'd like to remind you that Kreia know about Tulak hord lightsaber technic, she describe what the holocron contain, it mean tha she probably read it.
Revan And Aren Kae have for a long time studdy the same stuff, she was here at Malachor V too, and it is at Malachor V that Revan truly discover the Dark Side of the force within the Trayus academmy (NB : Revan was already a pragmatic dark sided emokid before.)

If Kreia found the Holocron, it mean that the chance are very high that Revan too....

To me it is clear she have read the holocron, at 99%. Then With a certtitude of 82% I'm sure that Revan, too, It mean that Revan know Tulak hord style, he can apply it of easly find a counter. So Darth Revan, we really mean Darth Revan not Revan reborn or SoR Revan bullshit, can beat with casual ease Tulak hord at the light saber.....

And I think that Tulak hord variety of exotic force powers/raw powers.... = 75% of Darth Revan one, au pifometer but still, it is very impressive, and he will make more than good fight, Revan will not stomp for sure, but in anyway the Victore is guaranty for Revan.. it is a 9/10, The chance of Revan to win are too high, but he will not win easy, it is in any case a stomp... They are going to destroy a continent with their TK trying to throw thing at each other. Lightning are going to raindow from the sky upon the battlfield. They will moove fast playing a chess match, chance are high that it will be a Titan clash...

Revanchiste
I already made this one !

First and for most, I'd like to remind you that Kreia know about Tulak hord lightsaber technic, she describe what the holocron contain, it mean tha she probably read it.
Revan And Aren Kae have for a long time studdy the same stuff, she was here at Malachor V too, and it is at Malachor V that Revan truly discover the Dark Side of the force within the Trayus academmy (NB : Revan was already a pragmatic dark sided emokid before.)

If Kreia found the Holocron, it mean that the chance are very high that Revan too....

To me it is clear she have read the holocron, at 99%. Then With a certtitude of 82% I'm sure that Revan, too, It mean that Revan know Tulak hord style, he can apply it of easly find a counter. So Darth Revan, we really mean Darth Revan not Revan reborn or SoR Revan bullshit, can beat with casual ease Tulak hord at the light saber.....

And I think that Tulak hord variety of exotic force powers/raw powers.... = 75% of Darth Revan one, au pifometer but still, it is very impressive, and he will make more than good fight, Revan will not stomp for sure, but in anyway the Victore is guaranty for Revan.. it is a 9/10, The chance of Revan to win are too high, but he will not win easy, it is in any case a stomp... They are going to destroy a continent with their TK trying to throw thing at each other. Lightning are going to raindow from the sky upon the battlfield. They will moove fast playing a chess match, chance are high that it will be a Titan clash...

Double post if you did not read it.

SunRazer
Darth Revan defeating Hord in sabers casually?

Revanchiste
If He know how Tulak Hord fight and know how to use Tulak technics himself.. WHy the **** not?

Tulak hord never did use super sophisticate trick as Kreia say, his technic are very simple but yet effective, a bit like form-I.

Revanchiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvW9wh63azU

But Remember KotOR Dialog have many variation and some even change if you play the game a 3rd time...

I'm sure I have heard Kreia say that Tulak Hord technics were fairly simple but yet effective.

SunRazer
That's how she describes Form I. She never said that regarding Hord.

Revanchiste
Yhea that is indeed very similar, I know...

But Anyway... If you did not notice when you are on the sith academmy on Korriban you play the archeologue, you bring a lot of sith artefact to your master, there is a very common theory that I have heard about a long time ago...
Revan launch the restoration of Korriban by iimplanting his sith academmy, so his sith minion would find stuff for him in order to proove their devotion...

And revan have been on Dxun and Other planet where you could find some Tulak Holocrons (because Tulak Hord had multiple Holocron... + Tulak hord is know to caste some dangerous speel on his personnal possessions.... I doubt that a sith minion could read it and keep it for himself....

Revan must have been in contact with one or multiple Tulak Hord Holocrons that is sure...

Trocity
lol

Smoked12345
featless vs featless

bane still loses

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Smoked12345
featless vs featless

bane still loses

Darth Revan is featfull if you take your time to play KotOR 4 times and KotOR II 8 time to listen to all the dialog.. Using save befoire important and potentientially meaningfull dialog and tehn realod.. There are some very subttle variation within certain sentences.... NB some dialogue change after playing and finishing the game 3 times..... The most famous dialogue that change after the 3rd time is an easter eggs about episode I. But there is some other...

P.S KotOR I had some hard time to run on my pc, so do not even immagine KotOR II...

You just cannot immagine the amount of resarch it did take me to find those.

+We still have description ofboth characters...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.