Luke Skywalker vs. Revan, Meetra and Scourge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Round 1: team as it was when it confronted Vitiate
Round 2: peak team characters
Round 3: peak team gets the HoT

Prime, non-jobbing Luke

Battle takes place in the senate rotunda.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Round 2: peak team characters
Revan fights the battle years in advance, thanks to his battle precognotion, and kills Luke as a child.

The Exile and Scourge sit around and laugh at the massacre.

The Ellimist
I knew supa hot ant would never concede Revan to a modern. thumb up

DarthAnt66
You're so cringe.

NewGuy01
Luke.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
You're so cringe.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/276/747/bf9.gif

The Ellimist
Getting serious:

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Luke.

Yeah, Luke destroys all rounds.

DarthAnt66
Probably not, no.

carthage
Obviously he can't compete with elite tier opponents like Meetra and Scourge

The Ellimist
Probably not, no.

What are their options? From a distance, you're welcome to try to pull either powerscaling or feat wars against a peak performance Luke, lmao. Up close, numbers don't matter as much as you seem to think they do - this trio isn't going to be coordinating better than, say, Anakin and Obi Wan, where Kenobi gets dispatched pretty easily and Anakin actually does better solo. None of them can react to Luke's speed.

DarthAnt66
Besides the fact Revan can react to Skywalker's speed, he's canonically stated by the narrator to be more powerful than the Wrath and Nox's imagination, which means Revan's indisputably more powerful than the Force itself, as further backed by statements made by Kreia and fits in with Revan's thematic placement within the EU. He's also stated to being capable of fighting wars in advanced, as confirmed by both the author and characters in the game, so before he even confronts Luke in battle, Luke will already be dead.

There's no possible way Skywalker can win this.

The Ellimist
Trolling to mask the fact that you wouldn't be able to make a much better argument if you were serious. thumb up

Luke wins.

DarthAnt66
Serious argument for why a direct quote by the narrator labeling Revan's power beyond the Sith protagonist's comprehension or any Jedi's prior imagination is false?

Seems like a massive double-standard to me.

The Ellimist
Yeah, but Luke can become an immovable object, so none of Revan's attacks would be able to do anything to him, as even puncturing his skin would affect his center of mass and thus "move" him by any reasonable criteria. thumb up

The funny thing is that I could make the case that that quote actually is literal.

DarthAnt66
Why would the fact Skywalker can't be moved change the fact that he could be killed?

Skywalker doesn't have to move for Revan to splatter him into pieces right where he is standing.

Present a legitimate argument for why Revan doesn't instantly destroy Skywalker or begone.

DarthAnt66
as even puncturing his skin would affect his center of mass and thus "move" him by any reasonable criteria. thumb up
I saw you edited your post. Revan, being more powerful than the universal-spanning Force, is beyond scientific findings.

He's powerful enough to simply will Skywalker out of existence, as supported by the canonical quote.

Unless you don't consider that quote legitimate, which makes me wonder then what other quotes are you ignoring for your own standards.

Oh, ironic, isn't it? Weren't you accusing other members of apply d- ah, it can't be. You're beyond that stuff, right? mmm

Lord Stark
Realistically Luke cuts Meetra and Scourge down similar to how Sidious cut down the B-Team then defeats Revan.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Realistically Luke cuts Meetra and Scourge down similar to how Sidious cut down the B-Team then defeats Revan.
I see the possibility of Luke Skywalker prevailing in Round 1 but not Rounds 2 and 3.

SunRazer
If Luke holds nothing back, he'll win. Scourge and Meetra will be removed by mere gestures. Revan won't be able to hold his own.

Nai
Serious argument for why a direct quote by the narrator labeling Revan's power beyond the Sith protagonist's comprehension or any Jedi's prior imagination is false?

Seems like a massive double-standard to me.

Yeah, but Luke can become an immovable object, so none of Revan's attacks would be able to do anything to him, as even puncturing his skin would affect his center of mass and thus "move" him by any reasonable criteria. thumb up

The funny thing is that I could make the case that that quote actually is literal.

So... debating Star Wars on KMC in 2016 is really just a contest of who can dig up the most ridiculous hyperbole supporting his character from the available source material? thumb up

MS Warehouse
You guessed it thumb up

JKBart
Hmm.

Scourge by his prime is somewhere around RotJ Vader, and people usually acknowledge 3 RotJ Vaders would down Sidious. With Luke it may be a bit tougher, but Revan himself is sub-Yoda tier (yes, Yoda would win 10/10, but Revan is in his league somewhat), and prime Meetra should be around prime Scourge. The team wins in a tremendous fight.

Smoked12345
bane would get ****ing raped in the anus by them all

The Ellimist
I saw you edited your post. Revan, being more powerful than the universal-spanning Force, is beyond scientific findings.

He's powerful enough to simply will Skywalker out of existence, as supported by the canonical quote.

If he gets willed out of existence, then he clearly gets moved, since he won't be there anymore, lol. You can't even troll successfully. smile

That you wouldn't get a 2 on your AP literature exam doesn't constitute an argument or a contradiction, lol. People are expected to have a basic grasp of what obvious figurative speech is.

"more than you can imagine" is used frequently as a figurative, and it's almost never literal because, well, our imaginations are pretty intense.

But if you want to debate this seriously, you'd have to:

1. Define the criteria for "imagining" something, how much detail you need, etc.

2. Explain which quote I'm using actually creates a double standard.

Remember: responding with a snappy one liner is not an argument. smile

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nai
So... debating Star Wars on KMC in 2016 is really just a contest of who can dig up the most ridiculous hyperbole supporting his character from the available source material? thumb up

u no get satire, Nai?

In either case, it's much easier to justify Luke's Dark Nest quote being literal - which I hold - than the oft used phrase of being more whatever than anyone "can imagine".

MS Warehouse
I mean I could go on but the irony is too beautiful NOT to point out. I'll let that sink in before you show your lack of understanding of the concept laughing out loud

Smoked12345
its not even funny why are you putting a laughing emote?

The Ellimist
Beefy seriously doesn't get the difference between trolling and debating, probably because when he does either, it looks the same. mmm

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Smoked12345
its not even funny why are you putting a laughing emote?

Is that what you call these smiley faces? I'm getting old.

Ah yes, leave it to the guy who creates troll threads and then idiotic one liners to lecture anyone else on "debating". You're getting dumber and funnier by the minute Ellimist thumb up

The Ellimist
LOL, you didn't understand what you just quoted at all.

If you're trolling, you're obviously not going to adhere to proper debating practices. The issue comes when you're claiming to debate and still don't adhere to said principles. Like you, for example; even when you actually debate, you still don't actually respond to anything and rely exclusively on insults and one-liners. Is this seriously that difficult for you to understand?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by SunRazer
If Luke holds nothing back, he'll win. Scourge and Meetra will be removed by mere gestures. Revan won't be able to hold his own.

thumb up

MS Warehouse
LOL, you didn't understand what you just quoted at all.

If you're trolling, you're obviously not going to adhere to proper debating practices. The issue comes when you're claiming to debate and still don't adhere to said principles. Like you, for example; even when you actually debate, you still don't actually respond to anything and rely exclusively on insults and one-liners. Is this seriously that difficult for you to understand?

As usual, you misunderstand simple concepts such as irony, hypocrisy, debating, and trolling and in your desperation, you try to project. Wonderful show Ellimist thumb up

http://images.popmatters.com/misc_art/r/reagan-clap-splsh.jpg

The Ellimist
> responds to a series of arguments with a vague declaration of victory and a picture.

NO WAY E TU BEEFY?

It was nice making fun of Mr. Internet Millionaire Texan Big Swinging Dick, but I'm kinda getting bored. Nice chatting, for now. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.