Brotherhood of Evil vs U-foes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
BoE roster:

The Brain (leader)
Monsieur Mallah
Warp
Plasmus
Houngan

Who wins?

Digi
Mallah and the Brain has to be one of the more interesting character dynamics in all of comics. Even today it's a bit bizarre to think about, which means it hasn't become cliche.

riv6672
In a no prep fight i might give the U Foes a slight edge.
Really interesting fight.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Digi
Mallah and the Brain has to be one of the more interesting character dynamics in all of comics. Even today it's a bit bizarre to think about, which means it hasn't become cliche.
My favorite couple in comics is still Batman Superman. Very sleazy.

riv6672
Non prep, i'm not sure how effective Houngan might be.
Plasmus and Ironclad match up fairly well. Warp just seems like he'd get overwhelmed trying to counter the rest of the team. Brain and Mallah dont seem like they'd add much to this fight on the fly.

Flyattractor
Brotherhood is better at the Plotting and Planning where as the U's have the muscle for straight up combat.

No Prep I go with Ufoes.

riv6672
Yeah, the Brain's main contribution is planning, and while Mallah is his muscle, his muscle (and standard weaponry) doesnt count for much in this fight.
Houngan could cause a lot of damage...given something to work with.
Thats 3 that work best with prep.

Why isnt Phobia in this fight, though? She was a BoE member, and would go a long way to evening out the odds here.
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/198/4480/640/new%20teen%20titans%20cover.jpg

cdtm
Forgot about Phobia.

Yeah, she's in this too.

riv6672
Sweet!

Even split, then.
Phobia can potentially incapacitate any of the U Foes long enough for Houngan to do a snatch and grab and then use his voodoo dolls (or even turn them in each other).
The U Foes can still overpower the BoE of course, but now its a way more competitive fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.