who else is tired of dmb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smoked12345
?

Emperordmb
It's so weird that you would have that last option in the poll, when you were the one telling Skillz about how you're into bestiality, necrophilia, and ****ing little girls and shit... but whatever.

Smoked12345
Originally posted by Emperordmb
It's so weird that you would have that last option in the poll, when you were the one telling Skillz about how you're into bestiality, necrophilia, and ****ing little girls and shit... but whatever.
you voted for ''not me'' holy **** lol

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Who is it?

JKBart
JediXMan from comicvine

Smoked12345
^yes

Zenwolf
I'm more tired of dumb threads.

NTJack0
^ Agree, this thread is literal cancer.

Smoked12345
could you just vote instead of posting off topic idiot?

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Smoked12345
could you just vote instead of posting off topic idiot?
Lol, are you older than 13?

Smoked12345
no, do you have a problem with that?

MS Warehouse
Oh yes, I have a problem with you NOT being 13, because I obviously like em young. I'm waiting for you to call me a stupid idiot now.

The Ellimist
@Smoked Of course he does. He's a multi-billionaire badass celebrity ****ing internet Texan, the glorious sExY Beef.

Smoked12345
no in all honesty ur just a meathead

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by The Ellimist
@Smoked Of course he does. He's a multi-billionaire badass celebrity ****ing internet Texan, the glorious sExY Beef.

If I was a billionaire, I would have bought this forum from Raz and then burned it to the ground. Although I suppose I could offer Raz a few C notes just as well, he's just never around. You've given me an idea actually, I think I will offer him the forum for around 5-600 and write it off. Thanks Ellimist thumb up

Smoked12345
83,34% dont like dmb

good to know

The Ellimist
Lmao yeah, too bad you aren't a billionaire, or you would've been able to afford the high-priced investment that is KMC Forums.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Lmao yeah, too bad you aren't a billionaire, or you would've been able to afford the high-priced investment that is KMC Forums. Based on the traffic, I'm sure raz makes some decent moolah with his banners and ppc campaigns.

The Ellimist
I wonder what Raz does in real life, if all that cash is so insignificant to him he doesn't even bother with the site. mmm

Revanchiste
HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTE MOB GGOOOOO !!!!

Let's have an emissar bouc !

Cm'on guy it is cheap, and free ! You can still him and kick in the balls for free !

Smoked12345
Damn 17 ppl voted, u guys hella like these threads huh?

JKBart
sure thing pal

i think these are the best threads tbh

Smoked12345
Originally posted by JKBart
sure thing pal

i think these are the best threads tbh
trolling or no?

JKBart
nah, the regular battle threads are done and dead, we've done every shit possible

that stuff is kinda new smile smile smile

Smoked12345
whats the code for the :> smiley from the forumotions?

JKBart
u has to use cause it not working here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.