Jango, Boba and 10,000 mandos vs. LotF Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
They start surrounding Luke in a circle with a 500 meter diameter. Luke is not holding back. Army and Fetts get Beskar.

Who wins?

Round 1: all-out
Round 2: no TP
Round 3: melee only for Luke

Zenwolf
This thread is contradicting you know. You say he isn't holding back, yet for two rounds he can't use TP and then only use melee.

The Ellimist
Yeah, but it's pretty easy to piece together what I mean. Sort of like the principle in trading card games; rules that pose constraints override rules that pose allowances (except that the card text overrides the general game rules).

The Ellimist
who wins?

JKBart
Team dogpiles him after losing like 3 000

The Ellimist
How do they dogpile him if he can dominate their minds, make them see imaginary phantoms with illusions, or move faster than they can move their arms?

hutchy1345
Melee only might be a struggle just with sheer numbers
No telepathy doesn't really matter he can just vaporize them but again sheer numbers could cause a surprise mando victory
Round 1 luke wins

The Ellimist
Up

The Ellimist
Up

DarthAnt66
Mandos easily.

Azronger
Luke stomps.

Deronn_solo
Luke dies.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Derronn...you have to catch up on DBS. Shit's getting ****ing liiiiit. smile

Also, Westbrook and Harden MVP fromtrunners. smile

Deronn_solo
I'll give it a watch soon then, lal.

I expected Westbrook to go beast mode those year, but Harden is surprising the phuck out of me, tbh

Kurk
Originally posted by JKBart
Team dogpiles him after losing like 3 000

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I'll give it a watch soon then, lal.

I expected Westbrook to go beast mode those year, but Harden is surprising the phuck out of me, tbh

Yeah, bruh. Leading the league in assists, WTF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.