Darth Zannah - Jedi strike team gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
How many strike teams can Darth Zannah fend off by herself? DoE prime, in character, starting distance is 5 meters. Fight starts in Tython (the area is the same as in Rule of Two combat). Full heal after each round.

1. Kit Fisto / Plo Koon / Saesee Tiin / Ki-Adi Mundi / Shaak Ti

2. Kyle Katarn / Mara Jade Skywalker / Kit Fisto / Plo Koon / Saesee Tiin

3. Agen Kolar / Sora Bulq / Kyle Katarn / Mara Jade Skywalker / Kit Fisto

4. Obi-Wan Kenobi / Cade Skywalker / Agen Kolar / Sora Bulq / Kyle Katarn

5. Jaina Solo / Hero of Tython / Obi-Wan Kenobi / Cade Skywalker / Agen Kolar

6. RotJ Luke Skywalker / Kyp Durron / Jaina Solo / Hero of Tython / Obi-Wan Kenobi

7. Mace Windu / RotS Anakin Skywalker / RotJ Luke Skywalker / Kyp Durron / Jaina Solo

8. Starkiller / Jacen Solo / Mace Windu / RotS Anakin Skywalker / RotJ Luke Skywalker

9. DE Luke Skywalker / Galen Marek / Starkiller / Jacen Solo / Mace Windu

10. RotS Yoda / NR Luke Skywalker / Jacen Solo / Mace Windu / Starkiller

The Ellimist

JKBart
Originally posted by The Ellimist

correct

Selenial
Shaak solos.

Emperordmb
Shaak wouldn't solo Kas'im, much less Zannah.

Smoked12345
Originally posted by Emperordmb
LMFAO ur such a shiteater

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb

You've never actually proven Kas'im is better than TPM Kenobi, let alone Shaak

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
You've never actually proven Kas'im is better than TPM Kenobi, let alone Shaak He kind of has proven Kas'im is well beyond TPM Kenobi's level, but you're hardly the type of person he's going to try to cater to when proving something, lmao. And I'm pretty sure DMB has proven in particular that Kas'im is above Shaak Ti in his debate with Selenial, which she has yet to respond to (also pretty sure you said he won that debate mmm).

Emperordmb
https://i.imgflip.com/14xspq.gif

Selenial
Urgh, **** it, I'm going to reply to that thread tomorrow. I thought everyone could spot the gaping chasms in the argument that are as obvious as Aurb's hard-on for Fated, but apparently not smile

Side note, DMB the gifs were funny at first but you've somehow managed to kill the joke mmm

|King Joker|
Gooooooooood Selenial goooooooooooodd

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Selenial
Side note, DMB the gifs were funny at first but you've somehow managed to kill the joke mmm https://i.imgflip.com/14832q.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.