The A.C.E/B.C.E ...Is it still a thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
For those that don't recall... Awhile back the LIBERAL Anti Religious Zealots made a Major Effort to get rid of the B.C/A.C thing when discussing Certain Eras of Time. Now I can see their desire to remove all Religious Connotations and such, but the whole Before and After the Common Era just dosen't make any sense.

And I just wondered. Have the LIBERALS came up with something that makes better sense or are they sticking to their Stupididy Guns and running with this?

Raisen
Bo and ao

They are resetting the clock to 2008. Everything will be before Obama or after obama

Flyattractor
After Obama....That will be a Scary Time indeed.

Raisen
Before Obama was a lot better. Sucks when b.o. is a good thing

Flyattractor
Up next, the Trumpmaggedon or Clintocalypse....Take yer pick.

ArtificialGlory
Funny thing is, I always thought that A.C.E. and B.C.E. stood for 'After Christ Era' and 'Before Christ Era'.

Flyattractor
I only remebered this because of some news widget that popped up on my homepage. That and there was Scooby Doo toon back when this was fresh that involved Egypt and Mummies that hat Velma all but ramming it down the viewers throats with an Ankh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.