Revan Reborn vs The Outlander

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
The Outlander as of the ending of season one of Knights of the Fallen Empire.

Revan as of when he rushed into Vitiate's throne room in Revan.

NOTE: This thread is assuming the Hero of Tython as the canonical storyline class.

BTW, this is a serious thread, so no "beyond light and dark" shiz, please.

Emperordmb
It has come full circle...

I distinctly remember Ant used to have HOT>Revan, then Revan stomping HOT, now he's considering it as a fight again.

Nephthys
Revan likely takes Force.
Hero takes sabers.
Probably the Outlander takes all out.

Maybe. This is all subject to change and consideration.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb

I distinctly remember Ant used to have HOT>Revan, then Revan stomping HOT, now he's considering it as a fight again.
This is novel Revan, and I still have him winning anyway.

I still have SOR Revan decisively defeating HoT as well.

Novel Revan without moral and character restrictions also decisively wins.

I probably put the Outlander on par with Darth or KotOR Revan.

Emperordmb
Oh my bad, my OP reading skills have failed me.

Nephthys
I wouldn't put Novel Revan above Arcann, myself. Or at least not by much.

DarthAnt66
Oh my bad, my OP reading skills have failed me.
Though, by the time KOTFE ends, I bet HoT vs peak Revan will be legit again.

Hell, maybe we'll see a return of the HoT vs Luke Skywalker threads.

Emperordmb
aeiruhgsrtjwrtyjm

DarthAnt66
If the HoT legitimately defeats Valkorion one-versus-one, I'd put him above Skywalker.

Like other members have said though, I'm sure it will be riddled with PIS.

Emperordmb
http://screencrush.com/442/files/2016/03/agents-hive-pic.gif

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Hell, maybe we'll see a return of the HoT vs Luke Skywalker threads.

lmfao

The Ellimist
If the HoT legitimately defeats Valkorion one-versus-one, I'd put him above Skywalker.

http://www.magartsblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/laughter-trio.gif

Azronger
Bump.

Valkorion has lived for millennia, using his dark mastery of the Force to assume many forms. His latest incarnation is Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor of the Eternal Empire. After ruling for centuries, he was struck down in an act of treachery engineered by his son, Arcann. But the Immortal Emperor could not be vanquished so easily. He evaded death by infiltrating the mind of the Outlander, his most powerful opponent.

-Knights of the Eternal Throne website

Emperordmb
shit wrong thread

Nephthys
Originally posted by Azronger
Bump.

Valkorion has lived for millennia, using his dark mastery of the Force to assume many forms. His latest incarnation is Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor of the Eternal Empire. After ruling for centuries, he was struck down in an act of treachery engineered by his son, Arcann. But the Immortal Emperor could not be vanquished so easily. He evaded death by infiltrating the mind of the Outlander, his most powerful opponent.

-Knights of the Eternal Throne website

http://replygif.net/i/163.gif

UCanShootMyNova
big grin

Ursumeles
Revan, tbh.
The quote is the only thing that let me doubt of this a bit, tbh.

darthbane77
Revan. That quote isn't exactly convincing when we see SoR Revan capable of taking on everybody he took on; SoR Revan defeats Outlander decisively. Not to mention that Revan's feats are much better than the Outlanders. I hold the Outlander about even with Redeemed Revan, so I'd say Novel Revan takes this.

Solar Power
Originally posted by darthbane77
Revan. That quote isn't exactly convincing when we see SoR Revan capable of taking on everybody he took on; SoR Revan defeats Outlander decisively. Not to mention that Revan's feats are much better than the Outlanders. I hold the Outlander about even with Redeemed Revan, so I'd say Novel Revan takes this.

I think that quote puts the Outlander above Revan Reborn, not SoR Revan, since technically Revan didn't face Valkoriate in SoR. However, I think SoR makes it clear that Revan even by then is no match for Valkorion by himself, so Outlander by the end of season 2 may very well be above Revan by then.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Solar Power
I think that quote puts the Outlander above Revan Reborn, not SoR Revan, since technically Revan didn't face Valkoriate in SoR. However, I think SoR makes it clear that Revan even by then is no match for Valkorion by himself, so Outlander by the end of season 2 may very well be above Revan by then. I doubt it, but we'll have to wait and see.

DarthAnt66
Revan. The quote doesn't mean anything given:

a.) Revan was never an enemy of Valkorion.

b.) Revan was already dead when the quote was made.

c.) "Powerful" doesn't seem to be referring to Force power, since Arcann is more powerful than C2 Outlander and is likewise an enemy of Valkorion.

darthbane77
Those are pretty good points to.

Ursumeles

c.) "Powerful" doesn't seem to be referring to Force power, since Arcann is more powerful than C2 Outlander and is likewise an enemy of Valkorion.
thumb up
Revan buttrapes.

S_W_LeGenD
The Outlander

DarthAnt66
No.

S_W_LeGenD

laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
... ?

DarthAnt66
But honestly, Revan ragdolls the Outlander.

Ursumeles
Darth Revan > Outlander, tbh.

Solar Power

The first point you make is sketchy. The quote is prefaced by saying that the Immortal Emperor is just one of many forms that Valkorion overall has taken, which would include Sith Emperor Vitiate.

The second point is reliant on the first point.

Given that this quote is given in retrospect, with the use of past tense, and it's on the KotET website, which is the name of season 2, I think when it refers to the Outlander, it refers to end of season 1 Outlander, who is ambiguously more powerful than Arcann (we'll have to see what Valkorion's mark means).

The quote at the very least makes a debate between say, Revan Reborn and the Outlander, much more close, but I wouldn't use it as be all end all, as an argument needs more than a single piece of evidence to be convincing.

DarthAnt66
Except the text specifically makes note of various different incarnations with the "his latest incarnation is Valkorion" line. Thus, the Outlander is the greatest enemy of the Valkorion incarnation. Also, it shouldn't be referring to end-game Outlander, since Valkorion infiltrated his mind in chapter two. Following that, it stated that "he now appears to the Outlander as an apparition, offering guidance and harsh lessons while carrying out a master plan that remains shrouded in secrecy," meaning it's referring to the Outlander prior to that happened.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan fcking wins nigs smile

Can't say the same for his chances against KotET Vaylin though smile

Solar Power
Hmm, honestly don't know about the first point anymore, but conceding is easier than arguing.

Following that, it stated that "he now appears to the Outlander as an apparition, offering guidance and harsh lessons while carrying out a master plan that remains shrouded in secrecy," meaning it's referring to the Outlander prior to that happened.

That description kinda applies for him throughout the season though? And it still applies for the end of Season 1, as he's still an apparition with mysterious plans.

Valkorion infiltrated his mind in chapter 2, but, these descriptions seem to be summaries of season 1 events to hype up for season 2. For instance, Vaylin's description refers to her as Empress, which we know happened at the end of season 1. I'm sorry if I'm not conveying my thoughts clearly, but what I'm trying to say is, these summaries seem to be written in regards to the end of season 1 events, so referring to the Outlander as his most powerful opponent applies to the end of season Outlander.

carthage
Revan clowns this fool

S_W_LeGenD
@Solar Power

Nicely put. Similar to my thoughts. thumb up

@DarthAnt66

You have done a good job with Revan in your works. I am sympathetic towards your cause because Revan is one of my favorite characters. In-fact, you put Revan below Darth Plagueis but I consider them to be on par.

But you are pushing your luck here and also in another thread featuring Vitiate. I value (our) alliance more than a debate in this matter. Let's keep it that way.

Tondemonai
Outlander in sabers
Revan in Force
I guess Outlander in all-out, given that he's tanked stronger attacks than anything Revan can put out

The Ellimist

It's one of the most hilarious nerfings of all time; when people were convinced that the Hero was as powerful as Vitiate.

NewGuy01

laughing out loud Do you ever get tired of reaching?

DarthAnt66
My arms are strong from all my victories.

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan fcking wins nigs smile

Can't say the same for his chances against KotET Vaylin though smile This man knows his SW smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.