Darth Revan vs. Arcann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. All-out

DarthAnt66
Honestly, Revan. He's said to be able to defeat Kreia and the Exile simultaneously and to be more powerful than Darth Nihilus.

Plus, I've never really believed that as Revan progressed from one incarnation to the next, the increase was vastly significant.

If Revan 3.0 is capable of ragdolling the protagonists in the Temple of Sacrifice, Darth Revan can at least do what Arcann did.

Also, Arcann's more retarded than Darth Malak based on the data mining, while Revan's the greatest Force-user tactician ever.

FreshestSlice
So, yeah, that all being said, probably Arcann, by virtue of being far more powerful.

Nephthys
Arcann

Revanchiste

MythLord
Arcann.

JKBart
Yeah, I too stand by the viewpoint that Revan never really grew up in power that much. Besides KotOR of course, but honestly, any post-KotOR iteration for me is the case of Revan learning new techniques, and having a switch in morals and tactics.

And - I would put the gap between Darth Revan and post-KotOR Revan like the difference between Obi-Wan and Kit Fisto. So definitely very clear and visible, but not a totally different world.

Smoked12345
whos arcann?

FreshestSlice
BioWare's newest Vader clone.

The Ellimist
More like a Kylo Ren clone.

Smoked12345
Is he Bald? he could be a bane clone for all we know

FreshestSlice
He is, he also has daddy issues, but he's a cripple, and more importantly, not someone who'd lose to a few mercenaries. Can't be a Bane clone. Maybe a Bane/Vader hybrid if anything.

Smoked12345
how is he so good if hes a cripple

FreshestSlice

The Ellimist
Bioware made some of the best RPGs in history, it's like they're mailing it in now.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Bioware made some of the best RPGs in history, it's like they're mailing it in now.

Mass Effect ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.