Persephone vs. Trinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abraomas
Mmm i like trinity veryysmile) if you know good wallpapers site please tell in this forum roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
I prefer Persephone, she is ALL woman.

justinday15
Persephone is hot, but Trinity kicks ass!

Dexx
persephony BY FAR!!

abraomas
ghm in next matrix persephone will be whit neo

alaba
persephone probably knows far too much what makes up the whole of trinity so she knows how to destroy her. remeber she got to trinity by kissing neo...she doesnt use guns or weapons but her techniques are far more deadly and besides if she's the mother of the matrix, trinity is but a tiny spec..

trav6612
Persephone would be great for the pleasure....

Twin1.2
Persephone for sure, but Trinity does got the moves...give Persephone the moves that trinity has, now theres the one

trav6612
Amen to that. Persephone has the sex appeal and Trinity has that attiturde about her. Combine them and you have one heck of a women. eek!

DARTH NAKED
Persephone is just a chick with a gun, Trinity could like punch her in the eye 50 times before little miss horny gets a shot off

DARTH NAKED
WAit, WAit this Dexx character says Persephone would win........wow some needs an eye opener with a crowbar evil face

Seraph
Persephone ist a ***** and trinity kicks ass. No chance for persephone!!

mors823
This thread is one of the oldests amounst us. Chances are there are 10 threads on or related to this topic. The question is what does Korri think and will this or others be closed.

The Omega
Mors823> Why in NEO's name do you re-open a thread from early JUNE???????

clavis9495
yeah that's just doofus heheheh just kiddin....

Korri
this thread is older than me blink

mook
agreed.

Korri> this thread is older than me

big grin

Korri
thats not hard laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.