Flash(CW) vs Quicksilver(Fox)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who's faster and who'd win a fight?

DrDeadpool
Spoiler :

Well After Barry met Speed Force , he got more powerful , powerful enough to defeat Zoom , who was REALLY fast himself , Barry has gotten so fast that he travels in time with ease , he even defeated Reverse Flash in seconds to Save his mother , if it was season 1 Flash i would have said Quicksilver wins , but right now i think their speeds are equal and it comes down to other powers and experience and Barry is superior in those areas , so i say Barry wins.

Time-Immemorial
Flash right now might small edge on speed but they might be dead equal. Barry has better long distance feats. QS has better combat feats.

He was able to travel through time because that's a power he has through the speed force.

QS will win based on his strength and speed.

carthage
Didn't he evacuate the building in a single second rescuing all 50 people? Some guy did a calc and placed him around Mach 200 in CV. If anything Flash gets stomped.

BruceSkywalker
Quicksilver stomps...

Barry always needs a pep talk and he even got one while in the speed force..

Zack M
Barry wins.

juggernaut74
Who's faster?

Time-Immemorial
QS had the same type of feat as Barry's they are dead equal on speed.

QS is much stronger.

Like he can toss people hundreds of feat.

QS and Barry would be equal in SS but as soon as QS touches him he hurts him.

Barry's regeneration isn't quick enough to survive those blows.

ares834
QS stomps. He's simply way faster.

Arachnid1
Wasn't Barry moving faster than a lightning bolt in one scene? I don't think Quicksilvers explosion feat can match that. I'd give it to Flash.

ares834
They've said Flash's top speed was like Mach 3 or something. QS is far faster than that.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Wasn't Barry moving faster than a lightning bolt in one scene? I don't think Quicksilvers explosion feat can match that. I'd give it to Flash.

We can assume how fast QS based on his unreal time stop:

He was chilling reading a business card while the explosion was going on and still rescued everyone.

It's so hard to tell who is faster right now. That's why I have based them dead equal on speed but I give the edge to QS based on super strength.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ares834
They've said Flash's top speed was like Mach 3 or something. QS is far faster than that.
Doesn't that seem a bit slow? Mach 3 is 2300 mph. Thats slower than some bullets, and definitely slower than lightning. By feats, Flash has run much faster than Mach 3

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
We can assume how fast QS based on his unreal time stop:

He was chilling reading a business card while the explosion was going on and still rescued everyone.

It's so hard to tell who is faster right now. That's why I have based them dead equal on speed but I give the edge to QS based on super strength. Actually, I can agree with the strength aspect. The CW has made Barry's striking feats a joke, with Arrow tanking hits from him. He may have gotten better since I missed the last season though

ares834
Doesn't that seem a bit slow? Mach 3 is 2300 mph. Thats slower than some bullets, and definitely slower than lightning. By feats, Flash has run much faster than Mach 3

It does. But it is what it is.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
QS had the same type of feat as Barry's they are dead equal on speed.

QS is much stronger.

Like he can toss people hundreds of feat.

QS and Barry would be equal in SS but as soon as QS touches him he hurts him.

Barry's regeneration isn't quick enough to survive those blows.

well said

DrDeadpool
In the last episode of season 2 Barry ran back in time to have two versions of himself , one to fight zoom and the other one to stop that device.

Time-Immemorial
The speed force grants him time travel, it isn't based on just running fast enough to run back in time.

Darth Thor
Does Barry still use the tachyon device since he got outta the speed force? They didn't really address anything about his increase in speed. But why wouldn't he keep the tachyon device as it would only make him faster..

Anyway QS still has better speed feats. Perhaps because Barry needs to job a lot.

Actually, I can agree with the strength aspect. The CW has made Barry's striking feats a joke, with Arrow tanking hits from him. He may have gotten better since I missed the last season though

Well Barry does have that super sonic punch, but he needs to take a run up for that.

Surtur
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Spoiler :

Well After Barry met Speed Force , he got more powerful , powerful enough to defeat Zoom , who was REALLY fast himself , Barry has gotten so fast that he travels in time with ease , he even defeated Reverse Flash in seconds to Save his mother , if it was season 1 Flash i would have said Quicksilver wins , but right now i think their speeds are equal and it comes down to other powers and experience and Barry is superior in those areas , so i say Barry wins.

Their speeds aren't really equal though. Zoom didn't have feats on the level of Quicksilver so thus Barry beating Zoom doesn't mean he can win here. Also time traveling with "ease" isn't that impressive because in the show you actually don't need to move anywhere near the speed of light to be able to time travel.

He has nothing on the level of evacuating the X-Mansion.

carthage
Quicksilver stomps

TheHulk
I think i may have watched a different Flash CW show as i see nothing to suggest Barry has comparable speed to FOX Quicksilver.

Surtur
Originally posted by TheHulk
I think i may have watched a different Flash CW show as i see nothing to suggest Barry has comparable speed to FOX Quicksilver.

There is nothing at all. Heck he needs to run like 5 miles away from someone just to do like a speed punch to them.

Darth Thor
Yeah I don't think even now Flash has reached even Mach 10 speed.

wakkawakkawakka
Flash is certainly more versatile despite the steep gap in speed between him and Quicksilver.

Darth Thor
^ That's true- Easily Running up the side of skyscrapers and over water, phasing through solid objects, shooting lightning bolts, creating mini wind tornadoes. Not to mention the time travelling and dimension hopping.

carver9
Quicksilver

TheHulk
Originally posted by Surtur
There is nothing at all. Heck he needs to run like 5 miles away from someone just to do like a speed punch to them.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah I don't think even now Flash has reached even Mach 10 speed.

Yeah agreed, so what is up with the people in this thread claiming CW Flash is as fast as Quicksilver laughing out loud

Wakka is right though, obviously CW Flash has shown more versatility...

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by TheHulk
Yeah agreed, so what is up with the people in this thread claiming CW Flash is as fast as Quicksilver laughing out loud

He would still find a way to lose though

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Quicksilver kicks Hulks ass

I agree

TheVaultDweller
Quicksilver wins. Based on feats, I'd say he's faster, and he also appears to be a better fighter, with better damage output. Barry has never sent a guy flying across a room just by taping him on the cheek.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.