Yoda vs. a Knight of Zakuul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who takes this

JKBart
You would need at least 15 or 20 lmao

Yoda is on par with Revan kek

FreshestSlice
Yoda is on par with Revan?

Kill yourself.

JKBart
lmao he is

Smoked12345
how u not banned yet with that avi

NewGuy01
Knight wins via force philosophy

JKBart
Originally posted by Smoked12345
how u not banned yet with that avi

lmao

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by JKBart
lmao he is
Uh no. Revan is Legends Vader tier. Yoda is Sidious tier. Revan is nothing compared to Yoda. Get your avi to invade your shit country again and make sure to kill your ancestors.

The Ellimist
Freshest mad at TOR

Good, cleanse your TOR dickriding, join us

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Uh no. Revan is Legends Vader tier. Yoda is Sidious tier. Revan is nothing compared to Yoda. Get your avi to invade your shit country again and make sure to kill your ancestors.

Reborn Revan, who fought 8+ of the most powerful sith/jedi is nothing compared to Yoda?
http://static1.thesportsterimages.com/cdn/1728/905/100/c/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Stone-Cold-What-icommonsense.png

Smoked12345
fail pic is fail

The_Tempest
'Strap has unconsciously adopted Sheevite mannerisms for some time.

He is already another weapon in the arsenal.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Reborn Revan, who fought 8+ of the most powerful sith/jedi is nothing compared to Yoda?

When did this happen? Do you mean ToS where he fought at most four Force Sensitives, only two being named and not at all required, or the end of SoR where he lost to a team of only at most four Force Sensitives, only Satele and the HoT having actual feats, and a bunch of muggles, all times where he killed exactly zero people. Not even the random wookie. That's definitely Yoda-tier, beefs. My mistake. thumb up

The Ellimist
So who wins Tempest?

The_Tempest
Originally posted by The Ellimist
So who wins Tempest?

Pretty dumb question, honestly.

Yoda has better feats and accolades to his name by far.

The Knight wins because he's in SWTOR.

The Ellimist
Your Word is my belief. angel

MS Warehouse
Which two were named? Not all were required? So at worse, he fought a member of the dark council, the jedi grand master, and the godlander? Yea, that's totally not Yoda tier thumb up

FreshestSlice
No, because not only is that op not cross-faction, no one there is a "godlander." At best he fought either the Wrath and Nox, or the Barsen'thor and the HoT. The rest are all no names, muggles, or no named muggles. And again, no one died. Not one person.

MS Warehouse
No, because not only is that op not cross-faction, no one there is a "godlander." At best he fought either the Wrath and Nox, or the Barsen'thor and the HoT. The rest are all no names, muggles, or no named muggles. And again, no one died. Not one person.

So who did he face if you were jedi faction? Also Wrath+Nox or Barsen'thor+HoT is Yoda level, either way you look at it.

FreshestSlice
Lolno it isn't. And it's the same people both sides. Revan has zero Yoda-tier feats past KotOR.

Trocity
psmith kind of sucks at this star wars thing.

MS Warehouse
Lolno it isn't. And it's the same people both sides. Revan has zero Yoda-tier feats past KotOR.

What exactly is a yoda tiered feat? Revan fought a combination of the two people you mentioned, plus Satele and Marr. That's far beyond Yoda tier.

FreshestSlice
Kek, not to mention he lost. Yoda-tier certainly isn't losing to a group of randoms constantly. It's being on par with Sidious, the guy who took on Maul and Savage at the same time with minimal effort. Not losing to Maul and Savage tier opponents.

MS Warehouse
Kek, not to mention he lost. Yoda-tier certainly isn't losing to a group of randoms constantly. It's being on par with Sidious, the guy who took on Maul and Savage at the same time with minimal effort. Not losing to Maul and Savage tier opponents.

That's assuming they aren't above Maul and Savage and since you didn't even attempt an argument to indicate as such, we'll assume my point stands. Then again, you call Marr/Satele/Nox or wrath/Bars or HoT randoms so your point pretty much flies out the window.

FreshestSlice
Lel. "I'm assuming something so it's true."

But I'll humor you. What has any of them done to put them above Maul and Savage?

Marr has zero feats. Satele's best feat is losing to Malgus. Lana has nothing to her name, and the rest of the group besides the player is sprinkled on muggles. Yeah, that's random.

MS Warehouse
You're humoring me? That's cute so I'll humor you. Did opress and maul do anything that puts them above the grand master, member of dark council, or the HoT? No? Didn't think so, moving on.

Trocity
Those titles are nice and all, but where's the feats?

carthage
Hero beat elite duelists like Tol Braga, Maul has never fought anyone that skilled.

MS Warehouse
Oh so the simple minded like to play feat wars. Defeating vitiate is pretty neat and above anything yoda has done. However, feat wars aren't required when revan fights a grandmaster, one of the 12 most powerful sith in the empire, and the guy who defeated vitiate. But nope, not as l337 as oppress and maul according to freshest's pseudologic.

DarthAnt66
Revan is nothing compared to Yoda.
laughing out loud

The Ellimist
He's substantially weaker than Vitiate, who is weaker than Plagueis, who is weaker than end of TPM Palpatine, who is weaker than RotS Sidious who is roughly equal to Yoda. thumb up

MS Warehouse
He's substantially weaker than Vitiate, who is weaker than Plagueis, who is weaker than end of TPM Palpatine, who is weaker than RotS Sidious who is roughly equal to Yoda. thumb up hah at least you have a sense of humor to compensate for your inability to debate thumb up

DarthAnt66
He's substantially weaker than Vitiate, who is weaker than Plagueis, who is weaker than end of TPM Palpatine, who is weaker than RotS Sidious who is roughly equal to more powerful than Yoda anyway. thumb up
Fixed.

The Ellimist
> takes twitter account as gospel
> takes meetra's opinion as gospel
> discounts The Complete Visual Dictionary, the RotS novelization, the Plagueis novel summary, the creators of Revenge of the Sith

kek

DarthAnt66
Is that all Palpatine has for him anymore? Christ, it's really gone down quickly.

The Ellimist
I'm open to a feats war. Take your best shot.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Is that all Palpatine has for him anymore? Christ, it's really gone down quickly.

If that's what you believe, you're welcome to make your case.

DarthAnt66
I'm open to a feats war. Take your best shot.
I'm more confused on how TCVD or the ROTSN has even commented on Palpatine's status beyond all other Sith in history.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by The_Tempest
If that's what you believe, you're welcome to make your case. You're not really helping your case with ellim arguments as he uses quotes at his leisure and as gospel while ignoring everything else. Its those kinds of arguments that bring nai back.

The_Tempest
You're not really helping your case with ellim arguments as he uses quotes at his leisure and as gospel while ignoring everything else. Its those kinds of arguments that bring nai back.

I'm just the ref at this stage. It's a question of whether or not Ant can take HWKN.

DarthAnt66
HWKN?

The_Tempest
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
HWKN?

Ellimist

DarthAnt66
I already beat him on Revan v. Kun.

The Ellimist
laughing out loud

tbh even if you weren't delusional and had won, you'd be fighting a useless battle; Kun and Revan are both enemies of the Sheevites. All you did was wank Kyp and Luke. thumb up

The_Tempest
Not at all Kunts are enemies of Sheev.

Trocity
Oh so the simple minded like to play feat wars. Defeating vitiate is pretty neat and above anything yoda has done. However, feat wars aren't required when revan fights a grandmaster, one of the 12 most powerful sith in the empire, and the guy who defeated vitiate. But nope, not as l337 as oppress and maul according to freshest's pseudologic.

Yeah beating a weakened Vitiate is uber godlike bruh.

Maul has better feats and accolades than "grandmaster" satele and "dark council member" ( oooooooohhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ) Marr.

Odan-Urr was called the Yoda of his era - what a title! He is totes Yoda level and Kun legitimately one-shots him.

Kun confirmed shits on everyone from TOR. Happy Dance

The Ellimist
I love how he wanks Marr for being on the dark council. Ki-adi Mundi > Revan confirmed.

MS Warehouse
I love how ellim pretends to have me on ignore and is still incapable of making an argument. Valkorion reigns supreme. Also anytime I disagree with trocity, i know im right. Thanks for the validation trocthumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.