Who is the weakest movie character that can...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character from:

1) A Marvel Sperhero movie..

2) A DC Superhero movie...

That can tank the following attack with nothing but raw durability (when I say tank, I mean withstand the attack without being killed or KO'ed)?

The character in question is allowed to brace for the attack, but cannot use any shielding whatsoever or exotic ability to avoid taking damage...

The attack will be as the following pic shows, but the attack will go on for a full minute...

So once again, who is the weakest movie character from Marvel or DC that can tank this attack?

The Ellimist
You should post the scene so people can measure its output

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by The Ellimist
You should post the scene so people can measure its output

Its just the standard ranged attack from a Future Sentinel; its used in several scenes...

I'm too lazy to post them all; I was hoping that peeps could form an opinion based on their memory of DoFP...

Time-Immemorial
If your to lazy to post it, then don't bother making a thread.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
If your to lazy to post it, then don't bother making a thread.

You got anything better to do other than troll?

Utrigita
I find the beams hard to gauge tbh. While they seemed powerful, they also toke a substantial amount of time to kill for to simply melt through the door into Xavier and the rest. I think someone with better durability feats then Colossus should be able to manage it without significant issues.

Time-Immemorial
OP is to lazy to make a proper OP.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Utrigita
I find the beams hard to gauge tbh. While they seemed powerful, they also toke a substantial amount of time to kill for to simply melt through the door into Xavier and the rest. I think someone with better durability feats then Colossus should be able to manage it without significant issues.

Well after Blink fell it really didnt take long for the Sentinels to get into the area where Xavier and the others were...

Iceman went to confront them and reinforce the door when he heard them blowing through it; Iceman did succeed in slowing them down, but lost his life as a result...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
OP is to lazy to make a proper OP.

Meh...

Everyone here saw the movie and as long as you dont have the memory of a strawberry, you would remember the scenes...

Time-Immemorial
Proof?

Utrigita
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Well after Blink fell it really didnt take long for the Sentinels to get into the area where Xavier and the others were...

Iceman went to confront them and reinforce the door when he heard them blowing through it; Iceman did succeed in slowing them down, but lost his life as a result...

Even at the best estimate, it toke atleast three of them, even with Ice-Man trying to stall them, around 3 minutes of in movie time to melt through the door. I honestly don't find that terribly impressive, hence my comment that someone around Colossus durability but with better feats, would be able to survive.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Utrigita
Even at the best estimate, it toke atleast three of them, even with Ice-Man trying to stall them, around 3 minutes of in movie time to melt through the door. I honestly don't find that terribly impressive, hence my comment that someone around Colossus durability but with better feats, would be able to survive.

Oh, you might be right about the answer being someone more durable than Colossus; that seems like a fair answer...

thumb up

Tattoos N Scars
DC...Baleman
Marvel...Apocalypse

carver9
Spiderman

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Spiderman

There are 3 versions of the character you mentioned.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There are 3 versions of the character you mentioned.

The one that fought Electro.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
The one that fought Electro.

Sony's reboot, then. TASM. Garfield. Hopefully, won't be continued.

Electrical attacks aren't really comparable to the Sentinel one, but I'd need to rewatch DOFP.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
DC...Baleman
Marvel...Apocalypse

Baleman?

0_o

Nibedicus
Pepper Potts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.