Darth Malak runs a sabers gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Warmup: Sha Gi

1. Kao Cen Darach

2. Luminara Unduli

3. AOTC Kenobi

4. Ven Zallow

5. Agen Kolar

6. Mara Jade Skywalker

7. ROTS Obi Wan

Boss: George Lucas in an ATST that fires lightsabers

The Ellimist
Warm up

Nephthys
Not sure about 6 but 7 for sure.

SunRazer
He'd be lucky to pass Kolar.

Syndicate
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Warm up

MythLord
Originally posted by SunRazer

Selenial
**** you Nova.

I was getting ready to change up my avatar to a bit of Claire Underwood, but now it'll just look weird :no2:

JKBart
change it up to Eva Braun plz

SunRazer
Originally posted by Selenial
**** you Nova.

I was getting ready to change up my avatar to a bit of Claire Underwood, but now it'll just look weird :no2:

http://i.imgur.com/dbu92A0.gif

Petrus
Originally posted by carthage
Warmup: Sha Gi

1. Kao Cen Darach

2. Luminara Unduli

3. AOTC Kenobi

4. Ven Zallow

5. Agen Kolar

6. Mara Jade Skywalker

7. ROTS Obi Wan

Boss: George Lucas in an ATST that fires lightsabers

Warmup: wins by a small margin.

1. Probably loses.

2. Might lose.

3. Wins after a tough fight.

4. No idea.

5. No idea.

6. Loses.

7. Loses.

Boss: Lucas wins.

Nephthys
Originally posted by SunRazer

The only thing Kolar has going for him is that he's one of the best in history. Malak being the reining Dark Lord in an intensely combatative era like Kotor is superior hype to that.

Petrus
Tbf though, there were barely a couple of truly powerful Jedi during his age.

Nephthys
Not really. Lack of exposure ftw. The people we have seen like Lucian Draay, Celeste Morne, Haayzen, Revan, Kreia, Sion, Kavar, Vrook, Meetra, Bastila etc are up to snuff. This was just a few decades removed from Exar Kun's time that housed historic powerhouses like Ulic, Nomi, Thon, Jeth, Keto, Ommin etc.

I don't think these people were just the exceptions and everyone else was shit. We were just not exposed to as many powerful beings as we were in other eras like the PT, NJO and TOR.

Petrus
Neither of those Jedi you mentioned in KOTOR hold a candle to the top dogs in the TOR or PT eras, though. Ulic and Exar's era was more impressive than KOTOR, and even them, as a whole, still don't hold up against the PT and TOR.

Don't get me wrong. I respect Malak's strength; I hold him in relatively high regard, and I agree that the only thing Kolar has going for him is a big accolade.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
The only thing Kolar has going for him is that he's one of the best in history. Malak being the reining Dark Lord in an intensely combatative era like Kotor is superior hype to that.

He also stomped Vos and it's suggested he's among the absolute elite in the Order, not just the "one of the best in history" like every Master or mook.

Most of the duelists you listed later aren't on par with Kolar as a swordsman, either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.