Lightsabers Only: Darth Malak vs. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Who would prevail in a duel? Battle takes place on Dathomir.

Ventress has both her Legends and Canon feats - she is equipped with her two curved-hilted lightsabers.

The Ellimist
Ventress SLAUGHTERHOUSE

|King Joker|
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Ventress SLAUGHTERHOUSE Reasons?

DarthAnt66
Malak butchers.

Syndicate
Ventress simply has superior feats of technical skill to that of Malak's.

Fated Xtasy
BaeJoker Vs His own bae.

Fite fite fite!

Emperordmb
NGL, I wanna see Ant take on someone in this thread, but that's moreso because I would rather have a more concrete placement of Malak than I currently possess (which is basically nonexistant)

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
NGL, I wanna see Ant take on someone in this thread, but that's moreso because I would rather have a more concrete placement of Malak than I currently possess (which is basically nonexistant)

Joker knows a lot about Ventress, he should fite

Emperordmb
tbh I'm wondering if Joker has a definitive opinion on the match-up, or belongs to the same perspective I currently do where he wants to see people debate it to get a better grasp on his own opinions.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
tbh I'm wondering if Joker has a definitive opinion on the match-up, or belongs to the same perspective I currently do where he wants to see people debate it to get a better grasp on his own opinions. .
Ask tbh

Aurbere
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Ask tbh

inb4 Sel-splosion of rage.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Aurbere
inb4 Sel-splosion of rage.

Sel can explode all over me all she likes

https://38.media.tumblr.com/90dd2efed0ae228e677e707e6136c16b/tumblr_njp7trdiUH1rs2jeno1_500.gif

|King Joker|
I don't know who would win, hence the thread. smile

Emperordmb
That's what I thought.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Sel can explode all over me all she likes

https://38.media.tumblr.com/90dd2efed0ae228e677e707e6136c16b/tumblr_njp7trdiUH1rs2jeno1_500.gif

I'm glad you're more attractive than that guy. big grin

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Aurbere
I'm glad you're more attractive than that guy. big grin

How ****ing dare you suggest that

stick out tongue

FreshestSlice
Ventress got pushed by Dooku a few times before being destroyed, so probably Ventress, honestly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.