Marka Ragnos vs. Pablo-Jill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
I've been going more in-depth in the ancient Sith and I think this is decent fight (Pablo is highly underrated, so don't bullshit me about it being spite - he beat Grievous).

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/4/40/Markaragnos23.jpg

---versus---

http://www.toymania.com/sites/default/files/images/STAR-WARS-A0874_EPII_Pablo_Jill.preview.jpg

Battle takes place on Korriban. Marka gets three months prep.

|King Joker|
"Jettison the bodies. Choose a place where the Republic can have a good look at them." -- Grievous after Pablo's death

As you can see, Pablo was so respected as a Jedi that Grievous thought his body would strike fear in the heart of the Jedi Order. IMO this implies Pablo was one of the best Jedi of his era (possibly of all time). After Pablo beat Grievous, Grievous jettisoned his body (don't get confused -- Jill did not lose against Grievous).

carthage
Marka beat off his terantek every night, all Jill ever did was sit on a Jedi council chair.

Going with Marco

Emperordmb
That's a tough one. On one hand Pablo lived long after Ragnos and thus would've been a greater duelist, and based on being a greater duelist would've been stronger in the Force. He also received greater training in the golden age of the Jedi which means regardless of petty things like showings he should be better based on immovable facts.

At the same time though, if Ragnos acquired the knowledge of Tavion, a duelist of an even later era, then this quickly becomes a stomp for him.

|King Joker|
Interesting arguments so far. I'm leaning Pablo, myself.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb

At the same time though, if Ragnos acquired the knowledge of Tavion, a duelist of an even later era, then this quickly becomes a stomp for him.

thumb up

MythLord
Јебемтиматершмуђо.

Total Warrior
Based on feats I say Pablo

Aurbere
Originally posted by Emperordmb
That's a tough one. On one hand Pablo lived long after Ragnos and thus would've been a greater duelist, and based on being a greater duelist would've been stronger in the Force. He also received greater training in the golden age of the Jedi which means regardless of petty things like showings he should be better based on immovable facts.

The salt rises.

|King Joker|
3-1 in favor of Pablo. Anyone else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.