What is the most recognizable face in human history?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Throughout all of history, what face has more humans seen than any other?

List a name for just BC times, all of history, and then just the 1700s to modern times.

Raisen
Jesus

AsbestosFlaygon
Jeebus

It's xyz!
The Mona Lisa?

Raisen
BC times is a tough guess. ..
1700 to present is probably Michael Jackson
All of history is Jesus most likely

AlmightyKfish
Jesus is an interesting one because, obviously, it's not his actual face that everyone recognises. It's more the artistic representation of him, which actually has varied quite a lot of over the years.

But in all honesty, other than someone like Jesus (a huge figure that is still recognised to this day), most modern pop stars etc have been seen far more than most figures of the past, due to the post-industrial population boom and the communication revolutions over the last century.

Which is weird to think about, Taylor Swift is more recognizable than most classical gods etc.

Raisen
There is no reason to bring up the fake Jesus face. It's true but no point in bringing it up. Hell, most people weren't seeing Michael Jackson's real face either

It's xyz!
I though Jesus looked like burnt toast.

Raisen
Lol.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Raisen
There is no reason to bring up the fake Jesus face. It's true but no point in bringing it up. Hell, most people weren't seeing Michael Jackson's real face either

Eh it's kinda interesting though, especially as there are depictions of Jesus from different times that don't look that alike, so it's kinda interesting in terms of recognisability of a person's face.

jaden101
Not Muhammad anyway.

Digi
Maybe Mickey Mouse. Not a joke.

ArtificialGlory
Hitler?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Hitler?

This

Raisen
Originally posted by Sin I AM
This

no. not hitler. there's plenty of third world people who wouldn't know who he is but have some representation of jesus. think about it.

Surtur
Not everyone pictures Jesus the same way though, so his face can't be the most recognizable..because we have never seen his face. If he existed he most likely looked more mediterranean than white.

It's xyz!
Surely then it's Michelangelo David.

Because there's only one of him.

jaden101
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1484064/original.jpg

😁

Mindship
Muhammed Ali.

Robtard
http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/exploringourmatrix/files/2015/07/Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Is-The-New-Face-Of-Jesus-PHOTO.jpg

Omega Vision
Che Guevara, Hitler, Darth Vader (if masks count), Jesus, George Washington, and the Mona Lisa

Tattoos N Scars
The man in the moon.

Time-Immemorial
Jesus
Donald Trump
Darth Vadar

Stigma
Jesus by a long shot. Then some people mentioned here already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.