Old Man Logan vs Old Man Cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
First to ko

Fight in a senior citizen home

Genii96
Logan easily

DarkSaint85
Haven't they already met?

StiltmanFTW
Logan. Even if we don't count Fantastic Force feats.

Maybe give Cap his exoskeleton. Then again, even though it was beastly against Tony, it was failing against Captain Falcon... right?

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Haven't they already met? yep. Cap convinced him to stop fighting after knocking him around for a while. Logan still eviscerates steve in this fight. Hell, SSS cap would still get gutted by logan.

abhilegend
Captain Hydra wins.

Hail Hydra!!!!!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Captain Hydra wins.

Hail Hydra!!!!!

laughing out loud

Wait, wait! Don't forget that Logan served Zemo in WW2!

abhilegend
James Hydra wins.

Hail Hydra!!!!!!

TheHulk
The hell is this? Easily Logan big grin

CosmicComet
Logan wins. But only because he is part of the LGBT community, and Cap has apparently been an "evil white man pushing the patriarchy" this whole time. :/

TheHulk
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Cap has apparently been an "evil white man pushing the patriarchy" this whole time. :/ SEE NO EVIL! HEAR NO EVIL!!!! mad mad mad mad

CosmicComet
I don't care how garbage a course correct it would be, it needs to be a skrull or some other impostor.

I'd rather Cap be dead than to go through with this shit.

TheHulk
I don't care how garbage a course correct it would be, it needs to be a skrull or some other impostor.

I'd rather Cap be dead than to go through with this shit. thumb up DAMN YOU NICK SPENCER!

CosmicComet
Marvel is the biggest trash bin in comics.

Even worse than DC.

This is a company who admits that they enjoy pissing fans off because it helps short term sales. That's their gimmick. Usually they just **** up marriages though.

TheHulk
Okay...that is slightly exaggerating despite the fact this entire fiasco is such a disgrace. But then again...it's not like Marvel is putting any great stuff.

CosmicComet
What is exaggerating?

That marvel is the worst comic publisher currently? Hardly.

TheHulk
What is exaggerating?

That marvel is the worst comic publisher currently? Hardly. How about ''least''?? They aren't down right terrible....but quality wise is the weakest among all the industries.

Sin I AM
Logan wins. But only because he is part of the LGBT community, and Cap has apparently been an "evil white man pushing the patriarchy" this whole time. :/

U r not one of "those" are u cc?

CosmicComet
A what?

leonidas
wouldn't you like to know.... ? shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.