Woman goes topless for weeks to normalize it lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3591606/It-s-taking-ownership-body-really-powerful-Maryland-woman-seeks-normalize-naked-breasts-spending-time-bare-chested-public.html

C'mon don't be an idiot

Surtur
I just hope she lives somewhere warm.

Here you can actually see her boobies:

https://tbmwomenintheworld.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/screen-shot-2016-05-10-at-10-28-12-am.png?w=500&h=402

Her boobs look saggy though, how come nobody hot ever does this?

I also can't help but be amused by the fact she wants to make being bare breasted normal and the article about what she is doing..censored her boobs lol. Also I would imagine most men wouldn't be comfortable with their gf's and/or wives walking around with their titts hanging out.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Surtur

https://tbmwomenintheworld.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/screen-shot-2016-05-10-at-10-28-12-am.png?w=500&h=402

I also can't help but be amused by the fact she wants to make being bare breasted normal and the article about what she is doing..censored her boobs lol. Also I would imagine most men wouldn't be comfortable with their gf's and/or wives walking around with their titts hanging out.
Screw the men, most women won't be comfortable walking around topless

Surtur
Plus you know if they did suddenly start walking around with their boobs out they'd then probably start complaining that men won't stop staring at their boobs.

Even though deep down it's quite obvious the only reason to do this is for attention.

It's xyz!
They're alright, I guess.

I don't think there's anything wrong with showing boobs or not, each to their own, sounds like she's fighting for a good cause. Originally posted by Surtur

Tattoos N Scars
Yeah, we need 80 and 90 year old women topless in town.

Surtur
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars

Or what about when a 14 yr. old or 16 yr. old decide they want to go topless?

It's xyz!
Only weirdos like her do this crazy shit.

unless it's the beach. Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars

It's xyz!
I see nothing wrong with that. big grin Originally posted by Surtur

Surtur
I wonder if then it'd be okay for men to walk around with their dicks out lol. Why do I get the feeling that wouldn't go over very well?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by It's xyz!
I see nothing wrong with that. big grin
Someone check this guy's basement, please.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Surtur

Pedophiles would go crazy then. Can't have that!

walshy
Guys should wear bras

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by walshy
Guys should wear bras

Some fat guys really should lol

It's xyz!
I don't think there should be laws against breasts being shown at all, idk.

Looks like she's only doing it to protest against laws that ban them.

Tattoos N Scars
If all women started doing that, rape statistics could increase.

It's xyz!
There should be no restrictions to exposing your body in public, except, for the obvious masturbating pissing and shitting.

I doubt everyone is going to do it because a small minority are doing it. Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars

Surtur

She could balance it out by merely attending college, as she is less likely to get raped there.

That's not a joke either. Females of college age(18-24) are less likely to be raped if they are college students.

It's xyz!
Probably because college students are busy protesting and drinking beer.

T. Was a college student. Originally posted by Surtur
She could balance it out by merely attending college, as she is less likely to get raped there.

That's not a joke either. Females of college age(18-24) are less likely to be raped if they are college students.

Surtur
I figured it would be hard to drink beer when you spend all your time hiding in the bushes waiting to pop out and rape some poor innocent girl. I mean I guess you could bring some beer with you into the bushes.

S_W_LeGenD
Back to stone-age practices, I see.

Tattoos N Scars
Strip clubs would take a hit. You can see **** without a cover charge. People would only go for the private lap dances lol

Beniboybling
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Back to stone-age practices, I see. laughing out loud

It's xyz!
Nah, if I did that I'd probably lose my beer. Can't risk that AND a false accusation! Originally posted by Surtur
I figured it would be hard to drink beer when you spend all your time hiding in the bushes waiting to pop out and rape some poor innocent girl. I mean I guess you could bring some beer with you into the bushes.

Esau Cairn
Strip clubs would take a hit. You can see **** without a cover charge. People would only go for the private lap dances lol

A comedian once pointed out that if nudity became a norm, people would eventually pay money to go to clubs & get their rocks off seeing fully clothed women.

Time-Immemorial
She has nothing worth showing off.

Just another example of how liberal hippies don't give a fck about the law or the feelings of others.

It's xyz!
They feel that from self entitlement.

Tattoos N Scars
If it became legal, would you care if your wife, gf, or daughter go out with you topless, or would you forbid it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.