Luke Skywalker vs. Revan and Tulak Hord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Can Tulak's spirits tip the scale?

The Ellimist
Who wins

MythLord
Elm, you're not funny anymore.

DarthAnt66
Close fight.

The Ellimist
it's serious

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm getting a little bored of these, myself. smile

The Ellimist
Wait so is this a spite for Luke

Must concede that Luke >>> novel Vitiate or Meetra and Scourge >>> Tulak Hord

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, I'm just getting bored of these Luke vs TOR threads. This is indeed a Close Fight. smile

The Ellimist
If it's a close fight then I failed

Luke dominates

Also you've done just as many faction crossovers you piece of shit

DarthAnt66
Nah. Skywalker would be hard-pressed taking on two of the greatest Force-users in history.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The Ellimist
If it's a close fight then I failed

Luke dominates

Also you've done just as many faction crossovers you piece of shit

At least when I do crossovers I don't do the same goddamn SW character everytime.

Oh wait I do smile

Valkorion smile

The Ellimist
Just like Sidious was curbstomped by three of the greatest Jedi in history mmm

DarthAnt66
Are you comparing the B-Team to Revan and Hord? laughing out loud

The Ellimist
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
At least when I do crossovers I don't do the same goddamn SW character everytime.

Oh wait I do smile

Valkorion smile

smile

Maybe I'll do Yoda. Luke wins against everyone in TOR by default IMO

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Are you comparing the B-Team to Revan and Hord? laughing out loud

Comparing your argument, more specifically

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Everyone in Marvel beat Luke by default smile

DarthAnt66
Comparing your argument, more specifically
Terrible comparison.

The Ellimist
You used the exact same adjective, the fact that Revan and Hord > the b team just demonstrates how dumb your statement was lol

How does the duo win? From a distance, neither can match his TK feats, nor can they move him given Dark Nest, up close Dooku vs Anakin and Obi Wan shows how numbers can be circumvented, this duo won't coordinate well, Revan is
less technically skilled than Meetra and Malak, Luke after a few months dueled Vader to a standstill

Also you think DE Sidious = Valkorion

DarthAnt66
Revan is less technically skilled than Meetra and Malak
If we're using Karpyshyn now, I can't wait to see you putting Darth Revan and Darth Bane on par with Darth Vader. thumb up

DarthAnt66
You used the exact same adjective, the fact that Revan and Hord > the b team just demonstrates how dumb your statement was lol
No, what I meant was obvious. You're just retarded.

MS Warehouse
Ellimist is just getting more and more pathetic by the day.

The Ellimist
No, what I meant was obvious. You're just retarded.

Sophisticated rebuttal.

What you meant was vaguely declaring them to be powerful without actually analyzing HOW powerful relative to Luke. Don't worry though, you'll improve with time. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Cancur

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Cancur
thumb up

Revanchiste
Wich revan? Because the first one would team up very well with Tulak Hord...

carthage
Luke wins

The Ellimist
thumb up

10/10 argument.

What's the duo's path to victory? As I explained, they can't really affect him from a distance. Up close, what are their saber feats exactly? Obi Wan and Anakin's are significantly better, yet Dooku was able to get rid of the former while knocking aside the latter at the same time. Until Anakin went all unleashed, the numbers advantage was not as substantial as you seem to anticipate it would be, and those two would presumably coordinate a lot better than this pair.

DarthAnt66
Dooku was being absolutely molested by the duo - the numbers and team-worked helped a lot.

Due to Revan's battle precognition, Revan should be capable of working fluently alongside Hord.

The Ellimist
Dooku was being absolutely molested by the duo

In pure saber combat, which this isn't.

And the gap between Dooku and Obi Wan/restrained Anakin is much smaller than that between Luke and this pair, which is clear enough from scaling Revan vs. Vitiate. TCW Obi Wan/Anakin vs. Dooku favors the latter far more solidly, and that gap is still likely smaller.

It should also be noted that this pair isn't nearly as coordinated or acclimated with one another - take a look at the Bane strike team battle, for example.

Show me an actual example of someone using battle precognition to that level of effect, rather than a vague RPG description that could be applied to real life martial artists with a little embellishment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.