Supergirl, Faora, & WW Vs Thor, Hulk, & Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Which team wins?

Time-Immemorial
Team 1

Arachnid1
Team 1

relentless1
team 1

carthage
Hulk is kind or a weak link here as he isn't fast enough to compete with either, Supergirl can effectively blitz him and assuming she doesn't opt for H2H can freeze him or BFR him. Thor likewise would be hard pressed to react to either, and unless Magneto can oneshot Faora/use Diana's shield against the ladies the Marvel team probably has less of a chance to win.

TH3_V01D
wrong edit

golem370
Take out Magneto since he has no real defense and put in Hulkbuster Iron Man to make it a closer fight.

TH3_V01D
The same Iron Man that was owned by two roided out soldiers?

golem370
No the Iron Man that stood toe to toe with a raging Hulk. Read my post before commenting on it. Owned at the end of the fight WS was down for the count so who got owned? Stark had been injured pretty bad from those cars landing on him.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by golem370
No the Iron Man that stood toe to toe with a raging Hulk. Read my post before commenting on it. Owned at the end of the fight WS was down for the count so who got owned? Stark had been injured pretty bad from those cars landing on him.

Don't waste your time on that guy. His bias is worse than Quan's.

golem370
Yeah I gathered makes you wonder if it is Quan.

carthage
- WRONG THREAD

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carthage
- WRONG THREAD

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar146103_17.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.