The importance of mental warefare in a duel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste

The Ellimist
Anakin vs. Obi Wan of course

Revanchiste

Q99
AurRA Sing killed masters, in very large part due to this reason!

Revanchiste
So like HK-47just said in KotOR I and II that raw skill and power are futil against force users....

Mental warefare and strategy by going Cyrus like (Cyrus is character from Down of War 2, he is a scout space marines that is not very powerfull but can finish entire campaign all by himself. Duee to effective rtaps remot explosives, explosives pack, invisibility sniper rgenae launchers flashbangsbe able to reinforce his squad no matter the position can automaticly resurect a suad leader down, being the best bloddy magpie ever, and in the non canonique version some of your suad members can fall to chaos, they gain different toys like bolters etc... Cyrus gain the command of entire legion. We can say that HK-47 go cyrus like in order to kill jedi.)

Anyway I'm glad that Q99 aknowledge this as a fact.
And I hink this also why Revan seem to be evry powerfull, and again listenning to HK-47and Kreia, there is no doubts Revan was master at this art. And I kinda like this version of the character, more than the one that succed because mary sue...

S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate understood the importance of mental warfare in a duel very well.

SunRazer
Seems to be what some non-Force sensitives use to get a one-up on their Force-sensitive enemies.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by SunRazer
Seems to be what some non-Force sensitives use to get a one-up on their Force-sensitive enemies.

Nah, i believe you're confusing that with PiS, bud.

SunRazer
It does blend in with PIS at times, but even if it is PIS, this is what some non-Force sensitives claim to use as a means of getting the upper hand against Jedi/Sith.

Revanchiste
???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.