Eric Holder reverses course on Snowden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Eric Holder says Edward Snowden performed a 'public service'.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/30/politics/axe-files-axelrod-eric-holder/

Surtur
I always find it funny that our government gets so pissed over someone exposing their shady dealings. Instead of realizing they shouldn't be doing these things..they get pissed off because they feel they had the RIGHT to do it right under our noses. They say what he did harmed our relationship with other countries. No you see what the government did is what harmed our relationship, you can't blame the messenger.

Snowden would never get a fair trial, they'd throw the book at him. But meanwhile a female can murder her two children and get only 8 years in prison. If that kind of bullshit trial is what Snowden will get then yeah sure he should come home, but you see he's male and white so he'd never get a trial like that.

Time-Immemorial
Or you can be Hilary Clinton and walk through multiple felonies and claim "I never did anything wrong!"

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Or you can be Hilary Clinton and walk through multiple felonies and claim "I never did anything wrong!"

Meanwhile people cry about how Trump can say something provocative and get away with it and yet not a peep about what Hilary is apparently getting away with.

Time-Immemorial
Did you see Trump own the media today? It was nuclear warfare. He won again.

Surtur
No what did he do?

Time-Immemorial
Destroyed the media. Like kicked the shit out of them. Ran them over with a truck a few times, then lit them on fire and burned their ashes again.

Time-Immemorial
White House: Obama Does Not Agree With Eric Holder On Edward Snowden

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/31/white-house-opposes-eric-holder-comments-edward-snowden/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.