Spiderman unleashed vs Kryptonians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Frank Castle (Netflix version) gets Spider powers and may use all "feats" from all versions of movie Spiderman (no Spider-robo "feats" for him, tho!) within the last 20 years. He gets the black spidey suit.

He is given a pair of adamantium katanas, a desert eagle with adamantium-tipped bullets (3 full mags) as well as 5 years training to familiarize himself with his abilities.

He just happens to be in the vicinity of Smallville when Faora and the gang starts wrecking it (MoS).

He decides to take the law in his own hands.

They are fighting Kal-El. He is allowed to stalk his opponents to wait for the best moment to strike.

How does he fair against:

Round 1: Nam-Ek
Round 2: Faora
Round 3: Both

If he kills them both:

Bonus round: non-flier Zod

Robtard
His only chance is damaging the suits and exploiting the sensory-weakness. Other than that they're ridiculously more powerful and durable than him. He does have the speed/agility advantage.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Robtard
His only chance is damaging the suits and exploiting the sensory-weakness. Other than that they're ridiculously more powerful and durable than him. He does have the speed/agility advantage.

Adamantium katana and a gun with adamantium bullets dude!

Robtard
Those suits where taking Kryptonian-strength strikes, so they're not easy to crack.

Nibedicus
Adamantium katanas and weapons given enough force behind them have been seen to cut thru even adamantium-level durability (silver samurai, bullet to the head for wolvie). Wielded by a superhuman, I don't see how those suits (that broke after getting hit by a missile IIRC) would be any protection.

Tho, admittedly, I can't remember the best durability "feat" for adamantium. So there's that.

Robtard
Don't recall a missile damaging the suits. I think you're thinking of the missile that KO'd Faora, but that was after her mask in transparent-mode was damaged by Kal and she was already suffering disorientation. Her suit was intact though, post blast.

It's stated to be "virtually" indestructible in film and was only damaged as you noted, by other adamantium.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Robtard
Don't recall a missile damaging the suits. I think you're thinking of the missile that KO'd Faora, but that was after her mask in transparent-mode was damaged by Kal and she was already suffering disorientation. Her suit was intact though, post blast.

She still had her helmet prior to the missile hitting. Yes the sensory-blocking/balancing mechanism was broken but the helmet was pretty intact.

Soon as the missile hit, whole thing was blown clear off and I could see damage to the suits.

Not to mention that Zod easily tore his suit off. Is Zod's strength > Adamantium?

Like I said, would love it if ppl can chime in on Adamantium's top durability "feats" as I can't remember Adamantium's best "feats".

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Adamantium katanas and weapons given enough force behind them have been seen to cut thru even adamantium-level durability (silver samurai, bullet to the head for wolvie). Wielded by a superhuman, I don't see how those suits (that broke after getting hit by a missile IIRC) would be any protection.

Tho, admittedly, I can't remember the best durability "feat" for adamantium. So there's that.

Not entirely accurate. The adamentium razor sharp sword had to be heated to extreme temperature.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but bullets did a fine job, too... and Spidernisher packs more power than Stryker's handgun, I bet.

Time-Immemorial
I dont see how adamentium bullets are going to hurt a kryptonian.

Doesn't have any screen feast to suggest it will.

StiltmanFTW
Well, it did pierce supposedly indestructible adamantium.

As for feast, yeah, let's feast!

http://cdn.firstwefeast.com/assets/2015/02/GoT-wine.gif

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I dont see how adamentium bullets are going to hurt a kryptonian.

Doesn't have any screen feast to suggest it will.

Agreed

The bullets wouldn't achieve enough velocity/force to pierce a Kryptonian's skin.

Time-Immemorial
thumb up

StiltmanFTW
If you go by RL logic like that, then they shouldn't have had enough force to penetrate Wolverine's skull, either. Yet they did.

Time-Immemorial
They never did though, the bullet came out remember?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
They never did though, the bullet came out remember?

XMO: Wolverine.

They did. Frontal skull got penetrated multiple times, you could see the holes... and that was the reason of Logan's amnesia, don't forget.

Not sure why you're mentioning the X2 scene now?

Time-Immemorial
I'm talking about he scene on the island. It didn't look like they went in. And they came back out the same way they went in.

But even if they did, what will this mean to a kryptonian who can recover from knite almost instantly.

Nibedicus
I think the point is that Adamantium given enough velocity has been able to penetrate Adamantium-level durability. And logic dictates that Kryptonians need to have durability exceeding Adamantium for them to resist attacks using Admantium weapons.

Tattoos N Scars
I think the point is that Adamantium given enough velocity has been able to penetrate Adamantium-level durability. And logic dictates that Kryptonians need to have durability exceeding Adamantium for them to resist attacks using Admantium weapons.

Which can't be proven. The Kryptonians may be more durable than the adamantium in that movie.

steverules_2
I give it to the kryptonians, they're still too powerful for Frank

carver9
With these enhancements, Frank wins.

FrothByte
If he's allowed to stalk, then he snipes Faora and Namek in the head, breaking through their mask and knocking them out from sensory overload. Then it all depends on whether his spider-strength is enough to put the adamantium katanas through kryptonian hides.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Which can't be proven. The Kryptonians may be more durable than the adamantium in that movie.

Then we need to go by feat-to-feat comparisons when that becomes the point of contention.

W/c is why I asked those more familiar with movie Adamantium's best "feats" to come forward and start presenting them.

K-Dog
Nam-ek threw an entire train car a good half mile with perfect accuracy. Can Spider-Man even stab through someone that strong and durable with a sword? These guys are probably 50-100 times as strong and durable as him.

Arachnid1
The Kryptonians win without too much trouble.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by K-Dog
Can Spider-Man even stab through someone that strong and durable with a sword?

Well of course not with a regular sword. Which is why he's been given adamantium weapons.

TheLordofMurder

Off the top of my head, Wolverines Adamantium Skeleton withstood the force of Dark Phoenix's telekinetic disintegration...

IMHO, Adamantium would slice into a Kryptonian just as easily as Kryptonite would (once again, IMO; there is no way this could be conclusively proven however)...

As a result, I think this version of Spidey murders the Kryptonians in this senario...

Spiderpunisher wins...

TheLordofMurder
Then we need to go by feat-to-feat comparisons when that becomes the point of contention.

W/c is why I asked those more familiar with movie Adamantium's best "feats" to come forward and start presenting them.

See above...

smile

Edit: Too bad you didnt make this into a poll Nibedicus; it would have been interesting to see the results...

Nibedicus
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
See above...

smile

Edit: Too bad you didnt make this into a poll Nibedicus; it would have been interesting to see the results...

Dang, wish i thought of that. T_T

K-Dog
Even with an infinitely durable sword, does he have enough strength to stab or cut them deep? Can a mouse stab and kill a human with a regular metal sword? Kryptonians beat each other down and hardly have a scratch or bruise to show for it. Bio aura protection? And a bullet will do nothing unless you can get it way faster than a normal gun.

NemeBro
Superman beat the Kryptonians by himself. Per your stips this is basically Superman and Spidey-enhanced Frank vs. them. So I'm pretty sure team 1 wins.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superman beat the Kryptonians by himself. Per your stips this is basically Superman and Spidey-enhanced Frank vs. them. So I'm pretty sure team 1 wins. I didn't even pay attention to supes. Should have read more thoroughly.

It also seems like Supes and Punisher are taking the Kryptonians one at a time in rounds. In that case, team should be able to take it.

If it was all the Kryptonians vs team though, they'd lose. Faora alone was stomping the hell out of Kal-El. Her and Nam-Ek together were overkill.

Nibedicus
Well yeah, Kal beat them but they still got away.

Question is if Frank can stalk em while they are fighting and manage to kill them with said weapons.

Scoobless
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Off the top of my head, Wolverines Adamantium Skeleton withstood the force of Dark Phoenix's telekinetic disintegration...

Yeah, but I don't think she really wanted to kill him. She reduced people, cars and tanks to nothing in an instant, yet she didn't even burn off all of Wolverine's clothes and barely damaged his skin (regen or no)

Wolverine never really had to deal with with massive amounts of force in the movies, a car crash, getting knocked out by Sabertooth with a log, shot in the head, falling from the cooling tower.... nothing overly uber.

Then when adamantium was tested against adamantium, it proved to be far from indestructible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.