Darth Vader vs. Arcann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

cs_zoltan
http://i.imgur.com/WsN6L1y.gif

Syndicate
Vader in all.

carthage
Vader all three

Rebel95
I forget the thread but someone was saying Arcann was superior to peak Vader, just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy laughing out loud

Rebel95
Ah here it is: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t626917.html

It was JKBart

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Rebel95
Do you really have nothing better to do with your time than make stupid threads like this?

Lmfao

Vader spite

Rebel95
Except unlike your hundreds of pointless, ridiculous threads I actually had a reason for making this one.

The Ellimist
By linking to one of the greatest KMC trolls of all time?

So I can justify mine by just linking to a Carthage thread. mmm

Anyway Vader ragdolls.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Anyway Vader ragdolls.
laughing out loud

Rebel95

So I can justify mine by just linking to a Carthage thread. mmm

Anyway Vader ragdolls.
He seemed pretty serious lol. But yeah I agree.

NewGuy01
Bart is a master of the arts. A true genius.

Sinious
Yeah, it makes me sick when people accuse someone of being a troll for having controversial opinions, especially when their arguments make sense as much as Bartlander's.

TgKWindRenegade
lol, vader in all but force, his inability to produce high caliber lightning(yes he could still produce it but not at a "high" voltage) will be his undoing...

Selenial

smile

Carthage could learn a thing or two.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by TgKWindRenegade
lol, vader in all but force, his inability to produce high caliber lightning(yes he could still produce it but not at a "high" voltage) will be his undoing...
Vader can still block lightning, so...

JKBart
I am just rewriting one of my previous analysis, cause it was basically on the same subject...

By damned Act 2 Hero of Tython is already superior to Vader. Yes, by damned Act 2.

Even by then, HoT has bested Scourge after breaking through entire squads of Vitiate's defenders on his space station - he fought through immense numbers of Sith and their troopers, well above 80 in numbers.

Now, let's consider the fact that in Revan novel, Vitiate's mere presence amped his protectors - Imperial Guardsmen - to an extent so incredible, the accelerate Force flow prevented Revan from achieving devastating results with telekinetical attacks on non-sensitive Imperial Guardsmen. I see no reason to assume it was different here, but okay, that's just my speculation - let's not look at it. It's not even needed...

Even after all of this, HoT was capable of defeating Scourge - Scourge in his prime, who himself, 300 years before, could fight two of Guardsmen of such a level. This was novice Scourge, still learning about the Force from Nyriss and Revan. That novice Scourge defeated two Guardsmen of the Empire - Guardsmen that were so amped, they resisted TK attack from Revan himself... and, well, we are talking about a guy who can normally ragdoll someone on Satele Shan's tier along with two other Force wielders. Obviously Revan was a bit weakened there, but let's even say he was even two times weaker and in that state he could ragdoll Satele Shan only.

And the Guardsmen were so amped, they went from non-Sensitives at all to the ability of resisting a Force attack from a guy who can ragdoll fu*king Satele Shan.

I can't even start to think how their reflexes, speed, strength and stamina must have been amped. Force influence affects all of these along with natural Force defense coming from the Force's energy power within the people, as we all know. And Scourge still defeated two Guardsmen on that tier alone.

And that was Scourge who was still learning about the Force and had 300 years of practice.

And guess what? Hero of Tython, after breaking through half the space station full of Sith (that may even have been amped by Vitiate, as I noted) defeated Scourge. Simple as that. Kira Carsen's help can be dismissed, I believe - it quite obviously couldn't make up for clearing dozens of Sith on the way to Scourge...

I don't see how Darth Vader can win against Chapter 2 Hero of Tython. Talk about Force edge all you want, but that guy could already hold some resistance against Vitiate, and I don't think we need to talk about how many universes of power Vitiate is above Vader. Even if you don't buy it, HoT, a chapter later, could resist Vitiate's power long enough to cut him down with a saber. Sure, weakened Vitiate, but on a dark side nexus, after HoT had to break through literal armies of Sith and Vitiate's best protectors (I believe Vitiate isn't stupid and to be assigned as his guardsmen and protectors, you have to be pretty good). With a bit of thinking, I believe it's safe to say the gap between Chapter 2 HoT and Chapter 3 HoT isn't so large, that he wents from resisting Vitiate to being affected by Vader.

And now what we have is Arcann. Arcann who was fighting prime HoT on equal footing, and bested him with the Force.

Arcann is way above Vader in everything. Arcann is on a higher league, he is an equal to a combatant that would utterly stomp people already superior to Vader. With Force power, it's a joke. Arcann was capable of resisting Valkorion-amped Lightning, which is multiple leagues above Vader's best capabilities.

There is literally no way Vader has a chance of accomplishing anything in this fight, let alone even a 0,001% of winning.

TgKWindRenegade
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Vader can still block lightning, so... he could deflect blaster fire, and with his SABER absorb it but... without it, he's in trouble but if his skills with tutaminis(cant spell it im sorry) are above what I believe is there anyway you can point me in the right direction for it(link or something)?

ares834
Originally posted by Sinious
Yeah, it makes me sick when people accuse someone of being a troll for having controversial opinions, especially when their arguments make sense as much as Bartlander's.

laughing out loud

carthage
Vader withstood the explosion of Cymoon 1 with barrier and the explosion to the Malachor temple in Canon alone. Lol @ Arcanns lightning doing anything

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by TgKWindRenegade
he could deflect blaster fire, and with his SABER absorb it but... without it, he's in trouble but if his skills with tutaminis(cant spell it im sorry) are above what I believe is there anyway you can point me in the right direction for it(link or something)?
TFUII?

And I assume Vader has a lightsaber here, or rather SABER, so I don't see why that matters. A round in the Force doesn't take away lightsabers.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
A round in the Force doesn't take away lightsabers.
For the many years I've been here, I've always been under the impression that "Force " meant "Force only." mmm

FreshestSlice
And for those years, I've never seen anyone say you can't use it for defense, not like Vader needs it when has an amulet.

NewGuy01
By that logic "sabers only" means no augmentation or precog.

FreshestSlice
Pretty much, yeah.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
They're both a grain of sand in the universe that is THE INTELLECTIVE.

FreshestSlice
Valkorion. Galaxy. Zakuul. Beyond Light and Dark.

TEM designate: Eternal Empire.

Throne Erased.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion is now stuck in a space-time rift of infinite TELEVISION FOAM.

SunRazer
Vader wins all of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.