Team Resident Evil vs Team Die Hard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Leon, Chris, Ada and Jill with P30 device.

VS

John McClane, Jack, Colonel Stuart and Mai Lihn.

Round 1: Gunfight.
Everyone gets a Sig Sauer P226.

Round 2: Pure H2H.

The fight takes place inside of a aircraft carrier from RE6.

Which team wins and why?

SquallX
Leon survives getting back handed by a fully release Curtis in his G form. Leon was sent flying atleast 30 meters with no injury.

In the second, he got punch by a limiter restricted Tryant, the Sam Tyrant that squished Lickers with a mere punch.

Leon alone would kill all of them with his basic fire arm and knife.

KingD19
You're using game characters which is...bad for Team DH.

Leon's also got insane reaction time and was knife fighting with an Uroboros enhanced Krauser pretty evenly.

Chris was scrapping with Wesker and shoulder checked a multi-ton boulder.

Ada's a f*cking ninja.

I hope Jill doesn't have her broche that makes her Wesker-lite. She'd solo.

But yeah, the game team has practically every advantage.

SquallX
Originally posted by KingD19

Leon's also got insane reaction time and was knife fighting with an Uroboros enhanced Krauser pretty evenly.

Ada's a f*cking ninja.

Good shit, but I thought Krauser was infected with the Plagas or T-Virus?

It's been. While since I played 4, I might need to go beat it again for the 10th times.

Yes, that's not an exaggeration, I've actually played it that much, still haven't gotten tired of it yet. Same with FF8.

KingD19
Ya know. I don't know what Krauser had. All I know is he had the knife arm/shield, and it made him stupid fast and strong. And despite that, Leon was fighting him just fine and doing stuff like flipping off a 20 foot high catwlk and landing in a backflip.

Nusa105
Team Resident Evil wins both rounds

Solid47
Agreed with all of you... I simply made this fight because my friend thinks McClane is strong enought to behead someone with a punch, and send their heads flying to the moon.

Solid47
Ya know. I don't know what Krauser had. All I know is he had the knife arm/shield, and it made him stupid fast and strong. And despite that, Leon was fighting him just fine and doing stuff like flipping off a 20 foot high catwlk and landing in a backflip.
Isn't Krauser enhanced by Las Plagas?

Nusa105
Originally posted by Solid47
Agreed with all of you... I simply made this fight because my friend thinks McClane is strong enought to behead someone with a punch, and send their heads flying to the moon.
Don't listen to your friend, bub. Just ignore what your friend/people said that nonsense. Ok?

HulkIsHulk

And dented a metal wall with an elbow
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111132618/3935831-http___makeagif.com__media_7-03-2014_7xlz9v.gif

Dexx-Planet86
McClane alone would solos with extreme ease by knocking their skulls off with a single punch(wacth a good day to die hard) adding Stuart and mai would make this thread an even bigger slaughter

Dexx-Planet86

Ada's a f*cking ninja.

either mcclane or jack would trash anybody on this list in less than 10 secs

Dexx-Planet86

Ada's a f*cking ninja.

Originally posted by SquallX
Leon survives getting back handed by a fully release Curtis in his G form. Leon was sent flying atleast 30 meters with no injury.

In the second, he got punch by a limiter restricted Tryant, the Sam Tyrant that squished Lickers with a mere punch.

Leon alone would kill all of them with his basic fire arm and knife.

leon, chris, ada and jill cannot fight better and faster than stuart or mai lihn who failed to knock mcclane down

if you put these pussies in die hard verse thay would get their skulls knocked off by the black guy who mcclane decimated in the plane in less than 5 microsecs

their marksmanship are nothing special

mcclane fires 10 bullets to the sun with his pistol. the bullets flies at infinite speed and goes right through the suns core destabilizing it. the sun goes supernova and disintegrates the REverse laughing out loud mcclane tanks the explosion unphased and runs away from it yelling yippie kay yay mother****er. hollywood is too hardcore for videogame and anime laughing out loud

John Murdoch
I love getting me a weekly comedy thread read. Thanks again fellas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.