Gorilla Gate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
These irresponsible and reckless and inattentive parents let their boy climb over a fence and fall into a gorilla pit.

Subsequently the Gorilla was shot and killed.

Now the police confirm they are investigating the parents not the zoo.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article8085809.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/MAIN-Parents-of-child-that-fell-into-Gorilla-enclosure.jpg

Police Investigating Parents

Flyattractor
You would think Zoo's would have Tranq guns for these emergencies instead of jumping right to lethal guns.

It's xyz!
Black lives matter.

Gorillas don't.

Scribble

Bardock42
We do not have tranquilizers that do the job fast enough for some cases.

Scribble
Do you believe the zoo was right in shooting the gorilla?

Bardock42
I do think that the policy of ultimately killing an animal that endangers a human if it has to come to that is right. I don't know all the details of this situation, but I assume that the people had to make a quick decision and we're doing that to the best of their ability. I don't think anyone wanted the gorilla to die. So even if perhaps the decision wasn't optimal (which I don't know, it may have been the right decision, the gorilla may have crushed the child ten seconds later) I wouldn't say it was wrong.

Scribble
That's a pretty fair position to take. The zoo must have had specific measures they had in place to deal with situations like this. Not sure how a scenario like this would have played out in the UK, but then again, I've never been to a zoo here that had dangerous animal enclosures that were easy enough for a young child to get into. Do we know yet how long the child was left alone before he fell into the enclosure?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Scribble
Not sure how a scenario like this would have played out in the UK, but then again, I've never been to a zoo here that had dangerous animal enclosures that were easy enough for a young child to get into.

That's what I was wondering. I get that they have to balance security with people actually being able to see the animals, but I wonder what it says about a zoo that can't stop a small child getting in to a dangerous enclosure.

It's xyz!
They had no choice. Tranq would have been too dangerous for the child and anything else would have also been too dangerous. I don't think anyone agrees with this, but it really highlights the issue of zoos and animals in general. This shit shouldn't be happening.

Scribble
I mean of course you should always know what your child is doing, but if there's literally zero room for human error then there's something wrong. At the UK zoos I've been to, there's a fence, then an area before the enclosure, then either glass or another large fence after that before you get to the animal. If a kid fell in, their only danger would be of being harmed by the fall, there's no way they'd be able to make it into the bit where the animal actually lives.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Scribble
I mean of course you should always know what your child is doing, but if there's literally zero room for human error then there's something wrong. At the UK zoos I've been to, there's a fence, then an area before the enclosure, then either glass or another large fence after that before you get to the animal. If a kid fell in, their only danger would be of being harmed by the fall, there's no way they'd be able to make it into the bit where the animal actually lives.

thumb up it's the same here in Ireland last I checked.

Raisen
I was reading that the tranq would take about 10 mns to work and the zoo officials were worried how that would enrage the gorilla. The gorilla was known to be able to crush a coconut with one hand
Quit blaming the zoo. Yeah, a fence would be nice but the parents saw the layout and didn't pay close enough attention. The fault is with the parents

It's a tragedy nonetheless

-Pr-
Originally posted by Raisen
I was reading that the tranq would take about 10 mns to work and the zoo officials were worried how that would enrage the gorilla. The gorilla was known to be able to crush a coconut with one hand
Quit blaming the zoo. Yeah, a fence would be nice but the parents saw the layout and didn't pay close enough attention. The fault is with the parents

It's a tragedy nonetheless

There's enough blame to go around. The parents are obviously the worst of the lot, but at the same time, it should be common knowledge that a lot of people are just thick, and need to be protected from themselves.

Scribble

It's a tragedy nonetheless Why do we need to blame one party or the other entirely? Things are rarely ever so simple.

The way I see it, the active blame is on the parents for not keeping a proper check on their child, especially if it was clear that the enclosure wasn't safe enough, but there was probably a lot the zoo could have done to prevent something like this happening in the first place. I imagine most American zoos do actually have the proper safety barriers that me and Pr have mentioned.

Ultimately though, it's just another tragedy caused by human error. All we can do is learn from it and move on.
Originally posted by -Pr-
There's enough blame to go around. The parents are obviously the worst of the lot, but at the same time, it should be common knowledge that a lot of people are just thick, and need to be protected from themselves. Agreed.

It's xyz!
Tranq would have angered the gorilla. They had no choice.

They had no choice.

Scribble
I think we're all agreed on that by now.

Nibedicus
Zoo did the right thing.

Thing is, were there safeguards in the zoo for this kind of thing? How the heck did a small child manage to get thru all of that?

Stigma
I think they had no choice.

It's xyz!
Shitty parenting, indeed!

Omega Vision
Bad parenting, bad zoo design.

Surtur
The tranqs were considered, but they didn't think they'd work on time and the gorilla might do some damage or even get super agitated before they kicked in.

Originally posted by -Pr-
There's enough blame to go around. The parents are obviously the worst of the lot, but at the same time, it should be common knowledge that a lot of people are just thick, and need to be protected from themselves.

It shouldn't be our job to babysit the retarded people of the world. Adults should not need chaperones.

I only place blame on the parents here. The zoo did nothing wrong, the kid wanted to jump in, he even said it to his mother. Then they just stopped paying attention to him and boom.

Though yes I guess it would help tremendously if the zoo idiot proofed itself. I guarantee if the kid had been killed or seriously injured the first thing they'd do is try to sue the zoo. So I guess it might prevent retarded parents in the future from being able to sue.

The death of the gorilla most definitely is on the parents. It's literally the only way they could of guaranteed they save the kid without him being harmed. So because these people were too stupid to properly watch their children they had to shoot the gorilla just to save the kid. There is no way it's death isn't on the parents. If you don't believe the death is on them then just for a second try to imagine the absolute shitstorm the zoo would be in if they had refused to shoot the thing and the kid got injured? So shitty stupid parenting directly lead to the zoo having to put one of it's own animals down. Let's hope it wasn't like a rare gorilla or something.

So I am glad the police are looking into this..as these parents have shown they are totally irresponsible when it comes to the safety of their children. That is not fit parenting IMO. The kid would of been better off being raised by the gorilla.

Surtur
Okay wow so the gorilla was apparently endangered. Yeah f*ck those parents, pieces of shit.

Time-Immemorial
Wreck less irresponsible parents, they should lose their license to be parents.

It's xyz!
Sounds like people in here are believing my lies and need to learn roblogicscraps from BD and his Jew friend.

You guys clearly listen to me, right?

jaden101
Never knew the world was filled with so many gorilla behaviour experts until this happened.

Flyattractor
Its a highly sought out College Course. Right up there with Lion Rights Activists Courses.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
Never knew the world was filled with so many gorilla behaviour experts until this happened.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article8085809.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/MAIN-Parents-of-child-that-fell-into-Gorilla-enclosure.jpg

Surtur

I personally think the gorilla most likely would of hurt the child if given enough time. Perhaps even just accidentally since this gorilla was f*cking ripped lol. They must have a good gym at the zoo.

But I can't blame the gorilla for that, I blame the parents. The gorilla was just being a gorilla.

Time-Immemorial
It looked like they had a moment and the gorilla was trying to protect the child from idiotic parents.

Flyattractor
I blame the kid first. He was the one that Climbed into the pit.

Haven't investigated any info on the parents yet. Even good parents loose track of their urchins from time to time.

Its not like there are leash laws for children.....YET!!!!!!!!

Surtur
The idiocy of the parents bothers me more then the specific death of the animal. The child just as easily could of been killed.

The kid was 4 so I'm not exactly sure he knew better. But the parents should of known to keep their eyes on a curious 4 yr. old.

Time-Immemorial
Kids cannot be blamed for parents letting them run around unchecked.

Surtur
I just got word that in the afterlife the gorilla beat the ghost of cecil the lion to death.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I blame the kid first. He was the one that Climbed into the pit.

Haven't investigated any info on the parents yet. Even good parents loose track of their urchins from time to time.

Its not like there are leash laws for children.....YET!!!!!!!! Originally posted by Surtur
The idiocy of the parents bothers me more then the specific death of the animal. The child just as easily could of been killed.

The kid was 4 so I'm not exactly sure he knew better. But the parents should of known to keep their eyes on a curious 4 yr. old.

You two don't have any actual REAL Experience with children do you?

Just playing the Jump On the Band Wagon Of Blame Game.

So sad....so sad.

I will now go off to make a reactioin vidoe on Youtube and get millions of views.

nah to lazy and apathetic

Surtur
I do have experience with children, why do you think I hate them so much? But seriously yeah, little kids are obnoxious as f*ck. Once they get to be 4-5 if you don't begin to discipline them properly they will run wild all the way until they turn 18.

I've tried playing video games with little kids. They always end up crying. It's like what..I'm supposed to let them win?

Flyattractor
Your just making the argument that kids would rather climb into a Ape Pit then spend time with you.

You should just share your kush with them. Calm em right down.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Your just making the argument that kids would rather climb into a Ape Pit then spend time with you.

You should just share your kush with them. Calm em right down.

I would never give kush to a child. I mean..these obnoxious kids aren't worthy enough to try my sweet sweet kush. Maybe if I had some shitty stuff I would.

For now I just have to settle with just leaving deep emotional scars.

Flyattractor
You just keep making the Ape Pit sound better and better.

jaden101
http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/06/01/rescue-mission-launched-as-thousands-stranded-on-higher-moral-ground/

Surtur
http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/06/01/rescue-mission-launched-as-thousands-stranded-on-higher-moral-ground/

I know right? I just love the reactions, especially the "this is racist" reactions lol. It's motherf*cking gold.

Oh shit my favorite part from your article:

"Could I wait until the information is gathered before forming an opinion? Of course, but where’s the fun in that"

Bwahaha. You know..wait until information is gathered, like they did with Michael Brown. Just like they always wait for an investigation without jumping to conclusions whenever a cop shoots someone. I love it man, your article was great for a laugh.

It's xyz!
Careful now, you wouldn't be saying that the media is wrong, would you?

Surtur
You also notice how the article insults people for over reacting to the parents...but it doesn't say a god damn thing about the accusations of racism?

They bash people for mentioning the father has a criminal record because they feel there was no need to bring it up. But even though there also was no need to bring race into this people did it anyways lol.

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur
You also notice how the article insults people for over reacting to the parents...but it doesn't say a god damn thing about the accusations of racism?

They bash people for mentioning the father has a criminal record because they feel there was no need to bring it up. But even though there also was no need to bring race into this people did it anyways lol.

laughing you're really getting that worked up over a comedy news site?

It's xyz!
Well I really don't want to make this a race issue because that's bad and would give you criticism of being a nazi fast Jew hater..."... Or whatever

I just think it's more than a child being Capt. by a gorilla. And with BLM etc it furthers our nazi agenda blah blah. Really it's just a kid captured by a gorilla and the zoo had no choice, but the squirm from this is very Lolz.

Surtur
laughing you're really getting that worked up over a comedy news site?

I find the article hilarious actually. It is just plain funny, but it doesn't mean I can't point out the hypocrisy too, since that is equally amusing.

I mean you posted the link..and I assumed you did so..so that people would comment on it.

I mean the comedy site itself literally got so worked up over people bashing irresponsible parents they wrote an article about it lol.

But you see man we both find the article funny. Though for different reasons I'm sure.

It's xyz!
Surtur you are a gem.

jaden101
I find the article hilarious actually. It is just plain funny, but it doesn't mean I can't point out the hypocrisy too, since that is equally amusing.

I mean you posted the link..and I assumed you did so..so that people would comment on it.

I mean the comedy site itself literally got so worked up over people bashing irresponsible parents they wrote an article about it lol.

Yes. I posted the link so people could have a laugh. Not get worked up about it and start ranting about racism and hypocrisy.

In case you're wondering, I find the tweets likening gorillas to slaves and going on about white supremacy equally hilarious. laughing

It's xyz!
You're talking racism now jaden?

Surtur
Yes. I posted the link so people could have a laugh. Not get worked up about it and start ranting about racism and hypocrisy.

In case you're wondering, I find the tweets likening gorillas to slaves and going on about white supremacy equally hilarious. laughing

But the racism and hypocrisy are what caused the laughter lol. It's utterly hilarious. I'm dead serious. I wish they would of covered everyone who had a stupid reaction to this..that could of been funny too, but what they gave us was plenty.

This is also an unfortunate side effect of the internet..you can't hear a persons tone. So I didn't say "god damn" because I'm super upset. I mean what you quoted was me saying two sentences, hardly a rant.

jaden101
Originally posted by It's xyz!

Nah. Just talking about idiots. Of which there seems to plenty of with regards to this topic on all sides.

Time-Immemorial

He's a massive liberal troll, why would not be?

Time-Immemorial
But the racism and hypocrisy are what caused the laughter lol. It's utterly hilarious. I'm dead serious. I wish they would of covered everyone who had a stupid reaction to this..that could of been funny too, but what they gave us was plenty.

This is also an unfortunate side effect of the internet..you can't hear a persons tone. So I didn't say "god damn" because I'm super upset. I mean what you quoted was me saying two sentences, hardly a rant.

He lies for a living, don't expect the truth from him in anything thing he says or quotes. He ran from the Katie Couric thread like a fly from a swatter.

jaden101

This is also an unfortunate side effect of the internet..you can't hear a persons tone. So I didn't say "god damn" because I'm super upset.

Yeah it might have been better if it had a go at all the reactionary half-wits. There are plenty of them, apparently.

jaden101
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
He lies for a living, don't expect the truth from him in anything thing he says or quotes. He ran from the Katie Couric thread like a fly from a swatter.

Here comes the obsessed, creepy, thread-derailing troll right on time.

Time-Immemorial

Surtur, how are you worked up here? Nothing seems worked up at all.

Time-Immemorial
Here comes the obsessed, creepy, thread-derailing troll right on time.

IOW: "whaa Ill say whatever I want, and if someone has a problem with, I'll cry about it and play the victim."

Dont post in my threads, creepy guy.

Surtur
Nah. Just talking about idiots. Of which there seems to plenty of with regards to this topic on all sides.

What I can't get over is for a long time you've had people being racist to blacks by calling them apes and shit and then for this you literally have some of them saying it was racist to shoot the gorilla because it was black. Which can only mean they see themselves as apes or ape-like.

To be honest that is just puzzling lol. I mean, I get the cries of racism. Well I don't get it, but I get trying to push an agenda by calling something racist, but why would you do it in a way where you kind of insult yourself?

jaden101
IOW: "whaa Ill say whatever I want, and if someone has a problem with, I'll cry about it and play the victim."

Dont post in my threads, creepy guy.

It's good to see you're finally gaining some self awareness.

Odd though that you're attempting to bait me into posting in one of "your" threads in one post and then telling me not to in the next. You seem confused.

Well done on derailing yet another of your own threads though. I guess you'll have to report yourself to the mods now given that's your MO

jaden101
What I can't get over is for a long time you've had people being racist to blacks by calling them apes and shit and then for this you literally have some of them saying it was racist to shoot the gorilla because it was black. Which can only mean they see themselves as apes or ape-like.

To be honest that is just puzzling lol. I mean, I get the cries of racism. Well I don't get it, but I get trying to push an agenda by calling something racist, but why would you do it in a way where you kind of insult yourself?

You could try and point that out to them but I don't think they'd get it. Which is even funnier.

Time-Immemorial
It's good to see you're finally gaining some self awareness.

Odd though that you're attempting to bait me into posting in one of "your" threads in one post and then telling me not to in the next. You seem confused.

Well done on derailing yet another of your own threads though. I guess you'll have to report yourself to the mods now given that's your MO

Stay out of my threads, creep.

jaden101
Now we have you on record as a reporting cry baby.thumb up

Except for the fact that I've never reported anyone. You, on the other hand....you make a big song and dance about it. Hilarious 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

-Pr-
The tranqs were considered, but they didn't think they'd work on time and the gorilla might do some damage or even get super agitated before they kicked in.

It shouldn't be our job to babysit the retarded people of the world. Adults should not need chaperones.

I only place blame on the parents here. The zoo did nothing wrong, the kid wanted to jump in, he even said it to his mother. Then they just stopped paying attention to him and boom.

Though yes I guess it would help tremendously if the zoo idiot proofed itself. I guarantee if the kid had been killed or seriously injured the first thing they'd do is try to sue the zoo. So I guess it might prevent retarded parents in the future from being able to sue.

The death of the gorilla most definitely is on the parents. It's literally the only way they could of guaranteed they save the kid without him being harmed. So because these people were too stupid to properly watch their children they had to shoot the gorilla just to save the kid. There is no way it's death isn't on the parents. If you don't believe the death is on them then just for a second try to imagine the absolute shitstorm the zoo would be in if they had refused to shoot the thing and the kid got injured? So shitty stupid parenting directly lead to the zoo having to put one of it's own animals down. Let's hope it wasn't like a rare gorilla or something.

So I am glad the police are looking into this..as these parents have shown they are totally irresponsible when it comes to the safety of their children. That is not fit parenting IMO. The kid would of been better off being raised by the gorilla.

They shouldn't, but a lot of the time they do, especially when they lack the education or the upbringing that could teach them basic skills.

If we got rid of all the stupid people in the world, there wouldn't be much of a world left.

Time-Immemorial
Except for the fact that I've never reported anyone. You, on the other hand....you make a big song and dance about it. Hilarious 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Nice changing my quotes, liar.

Stay out of my thread, creep.

jaden101
Nice changing my quotes, liar.

Stay out of my thread, creep.

Caught in the stealth edit act laughing laughing

Brilliant stuff. 😂 😂 😂

It's xyz!
You literally just went, lol no those right wingers are racist. Please leave. Originally posted by jaden101

Time-Immemorial
Liar, no edits were made. How about that Katie Couric thread thoughlaughing out loud

We got you on record making a fool out of yourself, your so embarrassed now you won't even go back cause you ended up looking like a baffooon.

It's xyz!
Lol, time you're just a pawn in my game of getting people on my side, remember?

Time-Immemorial
I'm still confused with this racist bullshit from Jaden the fatty.

Like he just says shit and thinks cause he says it, it's true.

He can't even prove his idiotic view point.

jaden101
Liar, no edits were made. How about that Katie Couric thread thoughlaughing out loud

We got you on record making a fool out of yourself, your so embarrassed now you won't even go back cause you ended up looking like a baffooon.

You know you did it and I know you did it. laughing laughing

Why are you trying to shy away from saying someone reports people to the mods? Because you're the one that does just that. Embarrassing for you. All the internet tough guy talk and you go crying to mods every chance you get.

How about that Katie Couric thread? I have interest in the topic. I called you out for copying and pasting an article you clearly didn't read. Go look at you opening post in that thread to see exactly what I mean. It's as clear as day.

Time-Immemorial
Editing quotes won't save you.

Come up with something else as "oh the mods." And come up with some proof.

It's as clear as day you are wrong and that's why you won't even post in the thread. You are to scared to admit you were wrong, so you ran like a coward.

jaden101
You literally just went, lol no those right wingers are racist. Please leave.

What are you even blabbering about?

jaden101
Editing quotes won't save you.

It's as clear as day you are wrong and that's why you won't even post in the thread. You are to scared to admit you were wrong, so you ran like a coward.

You copied and pasted and didn't read it. Clear....as....day.

So what was I wrong about?

It's xyz!
Don't robtard on me. Read it again. Originally posted by jaden101
What are you even blabbering about?

jaden101
Editing again, TI? Hilarious 😂 😂

Time-Immemorial
What was I wrong man about, that's the real question you can't answer. You ran from the thread cause you got owned. And you still won't post in there cause your an afraid man child.

It's xyz!
As in, read your own post....

It's xyz!
Jaden

Time-Immemorial
He's to busy trying to not look like an idiot. I dominate his pathetic life. Just look at his post history.

jaden101
Don't robtard on me. Read it again.

Enlighten me, seeing as I can't me saying "these right wingers are racists" anywhere in this thread.

Time-Immemorial
Enlighten me, seeing as I can't me saying "these right wingers are racists" anywhere in this thread.

Learn how to speak English and type with proper grammar.

It's xyz!
It's called irony and context. Change your perspective god damn it.......Originally posted by jaden101
Enlighten me, seeing as I can't me saying "these right wingers are racists" anywhere in this thread. Originally posted by jaden101

jaden101
What was I wrong man about, that's the real question you can't answer. You ran from the thread cause you got owned. And you still won't post in there cause your an afraid man child.

I don't even have a tiny bit of interest in the topic. I don't even know or care who Katie Couric is or what she said about gun control. I called you out on copying and pasting without reading. Which is 100% the case in your opening post. Was i right? Yes!

It's xyz!
Then have a wank and leave.

jaden101
Then have a wank and leave.

You're on the drink again, aren't you?

Time-Immemorial
I don't even have a tiny bit interest in the topic. I don't even know or care who Katie Couric is or what she said about gun control. I called you out on copying and pasting without reading. Which is 100% the case in your opening post. Was i right? Yes!

In case you didn't know I was posting mutiple sources on both sides who said different things you retard. Is that not allowed?

It's xyz!
You're on the drink again, aren't you? I am. My point still stands, leave!

Time-Immemorial
I don't even have a tiny bit of interest in the topic. I don't even know or care who Katie Couric is or what she said about gun control. I called you out on copying and pasting without reading. Which is 100% the case in your opening post. Was i right? Yes!

That's interesting cos here:

How about that Katie Couric thread? I have interest in the topic. I called you out for copying and pasting an article you clearly didn't read. Go look at you opening post in that thread to see exactly what I mean. It's as clear as day.

So here you say you have an interest, now you say you don't. Stick to one story, rtard.

jaden101
In case you didn't know I was posting mutiple sources on both sides who said different things you retard. Is that not allowed?

I don't care who said what. I don't care about the arguments from either side. I have no interest in the subject whatsoever.

Time-Immemorial
Really cause above you said you do.

"Originally posted by jaden101
How about that Katie Couric thread? I have interest in the topic. I called you out for copying and pasting an article you clearly didn't read. Go look at you opening post in that thread to see exactly what I mean. It's as clear as day."

You only lost interest cause you got destroyed.

jaden101

So here you say you have an interest, now you say you don't. Stick to one story, rtard.

No I didn't. I said you copied and pasted a story without reading it....which is clear as day if you bothered to read it back to yourself. It has nothing to do with the subject of the article.

Time-Immemorial
"How about that Katie Couric thread? I have interest in the topic."

Concession accepted

jaden101
I am. My point still stands, leave!

My suggestion is you go read my post again seeing as you quoted the same unrelated one twice last time.

Time-Immemorial
My suggestion is you read what you write and stick to it.

jaden101

Concession accepted

Remember that time you reported me for saying that? 😂 😂 😂

Time-Immemorial

It's xyz!
My point is you read things without question of source, without question of anything... And you go through "norm" to feel sane without question. Even I can't explain right now. Just think again. .....polOriginally posted by jaden101
My suggestion is you go read my post again seeing as you quoted the same unrelated one twice last time.

jaden101
My point is you read things without question of source, without question of anything... And you go through "norm" to feel sane without question. Even I can't explain right now. Just think again. .....pol

You can't explain because you're making things up and responding to them. Like your rant in the brexit thread accusing me of calling you racist for a response you thought you'd get after going on about jews.

It's xyz!
My post was valid and justified, you're arguing nonsense.

jaden101
My post was valid and justified, you're arguing nonsense.

It might be valid and justified if your argument was responding to something other than your own imagination. Since that's not the case....

Time-Immemorial
Like your own imagination when you said you were not interested in the KC thread, but you previously typed that you were?

Proof you ask?

quote: (post)

It's xyz!
No it is the case. You need to have your own perspective and not let media tell you what to think like robtard and bardock etc.Originally posted by jaden101
It might be valid and justified if your argument was responding to something other than your own imagination. Since that's not the case....

jaden101
Like your own imagination when you said you were not interested in the KC thread, but you previously typed that you were?

Proof you ask?

Creepy obsessed guy is creepy.

jaden101
No it is the case. You need to have your own perspective and not let media tell you what to think like robtard and bardock etc.

What media is that then?

It's xyz!
Woah ******.

It's xyz!
General politifact and cnn and even fox news. Just ignore people trying too form yo opinion. Originally posted by jaden101
What media is that then?

jaden101
General politifact and cnn and even fox news. Just ignore people trying too form yo opinion.

And where have I brought up any of that here?

Time-Immemorial

You can't account for your own words and when you eat them you get belligerent.

Like right here:

Your own post history accounts for your creepiness

It's xyz!
It's not that you have, it's that you are. Go broader with your emotions etc.. Originally posted by jaden101
And where have I brought up any of that here?

jaden101
It's not that you have, it's that you are. Go broader with your emotions etc..

laughing go to sleep, xyz.

jaden101
You can't account for your own words and when you eat them you get belligerent.

Like right here:

Your own post history accounts for your creepiness

It's xyz!
I am. Learn more. Originally posted by jaden101
laughing go to sleep, xyz.

Time-Immemorial

Take accountablity for your flip flops.

Nice job popping smoke in the thread you had said you had interest for before you said you didn'tlaughing out loud

Flyattractor
I wonder how big a battery you would need for your tazer would need to be to take down a Magilla?

Esau Cairn
These irresponsible and reckless and inattentive parents let their boy climb over a fence and fall into a gorilla pit.

Subsequently the Gorilla was shot and killed.

Now the police confirm they are investigating the parents not the zoo.

Fact check from other news sources.

The father wasn't even at the zoo when the incident happened.
He was reported being at work.
Cheap journalism at its best bringing up the father's past criminal records for shock value.

The mother was supervising several children at the time & she was momentarily distracted by the other kids when the one kid fell in.

The design of the enclosure relied heavily on the moat to keep the gorilla from escaping but only relied on a low fence & shrubbery to keep the public out.

The kid crawled through the shrubbery without realising the drop into the moat on the other side.

Time-Immemorial
I never commented or even talked about his criminal record as it is of no concern to me.

Surtur
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Fact check from other news sources.

The father wasn't even at the zoo when the incident happened.
He was reported being at work.
Cheap journalism at its best bringing up the father's past criminal records for shock value.

It was essentially brought up because people tried to spout bullshit about how it was racist. If the criminal record was shown for shock value, what do you feel the bullshit claims of racism show?

Though yes, the criminal record wasn't needed. Just like claims of racism had absolutely no place anywhere near this story. So people on both sides royally f*cked up.

Don't take your kids to a place like a zoo if you can't keep an eye on all of them. Especially after one of the friggin kids asks if he can go into the gorilla habitat..that is probably a good time to pay attention at least until you are a good distance away from anywhere your child can fall.

Flyattractor

Don't take your kids to a place like a zoo if you can't keep an eye on all of them. Especially after one of the friggin kids asks if he can go into the gorilla habitat..that is probably a good time to pay attention at least until you are a good distance away from anywhere your child can fall.

LOL! Surt's understanding on how kids work always gets me.....

It's xyz!
If you can't stop a child from getting captured by a gorilla, you probably shouldn't have children.

Esau Cairn
The zoos here are designed to be kid friendly. From memory there's not one enclosure I can recall that is easily accessible, much less be able to fall in.

The other morning I was taking my son to school on the bus. The bus pulled over mid journey to change drivers. My son said he wanted to drive the bus.
I didn't take him seriously nor did he attempt to hop in the driver's seat.
Kids say the darnedest things.

Flyattractor
And if you think everychild won't do something just because you tell it No. then you REALLY shouldn't have children.

On that point Surt has made a wise life choice for once.

Surtur
The zoos here are designed to be kid friendly. From memory there's not one enclosure I can recall that is easily accessible, much less be able to fall in.

The other morning I was taking my son to school on the bus. The bus pulled over mid journey to change drivers. My son said he wanted to drive the bus.
I didn't take him seriously nor did he attempt to hop in the driver's seat.
Kids say the darnedest things.

Well..okay. If your son is taking a bus to school it sounds like he is older then 4 though.

Time-Immemorial
Parent of the Year

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/06/cincinnati-zoo-gorilla-toddler-dad-deonne-dickerson-criminal-history/

Surtur
Okay look I know they say he turned his life around, but even if true if your record has "kidnapping" on it you probably shouldn't be parenting children.

Anyways some complained this has nothing to do with the story, which is true, but then I see even one person said he should sue the media for trying to "slander his future" lol. Which shows they don't know what "slander" means.

Esau Cairn
I never commented or even talked about his criminal record as it is of no concern to me.

Uh huh.

No concern to you & yet you revive the thread just to post a link to his criminal past. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raisen
I read the whole thread. Jaden is a liar. Have some integrity jaden.

Time-Immemorial
Uh huh.

No concern to you & yet you revive the thread just to post a link to his criminal past. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Show me posting about it before this link today. Why did I post it, seems relevant now as he is a kidnapper and a social degenerate who can't take care of his own kids.

Time-Immemorial
I read the whole thread. Jaden is a liar. Have some integrity jaden.

You think he would do that? No he ran off instead cause he got embarrassed.

This is really where he showed his ass.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=626983&pagenumber=2#post15767482

Esau Cairn
Show me posting about it before this link today. Why did I post it, seems relevant now as he is a kidnapper and a social degenerate who can't take care of his own kids.

The father wasn't even at the zoo.
And yet you're trying to pin his criminal past to the child's misfortunate accident at the zoo!

Time-Immemorial
Are you offended?

Surtur
If that offends him then holy shit once he hears about the bullshit accusations of racism surrounding this gorilla thing he is going to be super depressed lol.

Esau Cairn
Are you offended?

By your reasoning?

Or underlining racism?

No.

Raisen
Oh gawd.
the hidden racism.

How disgustingly weak

Time-Immemorial
Racismlaughing out loud

I guess it's racism to talk about a person being a kidnapper.

Esau go troll hero chat laughing out loud

Surtur
eFuF8Y1H06Q

Tattoos N Scars
What TI said isn't racist.

Something like this is racist

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Dat_c6a239_1997299.jpg

Flyattractor
So according to the LOGIC being used in this thread.....Does this vid prove that Lions are Anti Asian?

PnMyxD3BvNE

Surtur
It's common knowledge lions do hate Asians. Read a science book once in a while.

Flyattractor
I can't ....threw em all at a Hippster cause he is a stupid science denier.

Surtur
We call those "creationists" now. They believe Jesus rode on the back of a dinosaur...just like some of the people in my local nursing home.

By the way don't ask why I frequent local nursing homes, just know that I know what I'm talking about.

Esau Cairn
Racismlaughing out loud

I guess it's racism to talk about a person being a kidnapper.

Esau go troll hero chat laughing out loud

Last year a child fell into the cheetah exhibit at the Cleveland zoo.
Never child or the parents were identified.

A leopard mauled a child who scaled the fence at the Kansas zoo.
The media didn't mention the criminal history of anyone involved.

In 2014, 2 jaguars mauled a toddler at the Little Rock Zoo. Once again the identities of the child or his parents were never mentioned.

In 2001, a child fell into another gorilla pit & was rescued. The media chose not to identify the family involved or choose to seek if they had a criminal record.

At the Pittsburgh zoo, a child fell out of his mother's arms into the African spotted dog exhibit & was mauled to death. There was no public outcry that the mother was negligent nor any criminal histories mentioned.

I don't think you get the concept that sometimes unfortunate things happens & no one has to take the blame for it.

But back to these recent events...

Hamilton County prosecutor Joseph Deters announced the mother would not be facing charges.

BY ALL WITNESS ACCOUNTS, the mother was attentive & only momentarily distracted attending the needs of another child when the 3 yr old wandered off & fell into the pit.

"Any person who is honest with himself or herself would have to understand how this could happen to even the most attentive parent."

Funny how the evil kidnapping father who wasn't even present at the zoo....gets no mention at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.