Captain America vs Jason Bourne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Cap from Civil War.

VS

Bourne from Ultimatum.

My friend thinks Bourne is skilled enought to easily kill comic book versions of Batman, Elektra and many other CB street levels while being blindfolded.... So I decided to make this thread.

Round 1: Pure H2H.

Round 2: Cap gets his shield and Bourne gets a pen made of steel and a magazine.

The fight takes place in a roman colosseum.

Who wins and why?

Time-Immemorial
Your friend is an idiot, and this isn't even a fight, its a slaughter.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yeah, he's dumb. Yeah everybody you mention kick the shit out of Bourne

golem370
Cap kept a helicopter from flying off and was running around 40mph and Bourne is just a normal man. Cap could beat ten Jason Bournes with little trouble.

KingD19
Cap punches him and he breaks.

BruceSkywalker
Bourne wishes he was Captain America..

Cap stomps

relentless1
shit thread, bourne gets stomped in caps sleep

Dexx-Planet86
cap cannot fight faster than a professional fighter or the stick fighter that rambo kicked his ass

and we all knows that rambo and any professional fighter would get their ass kicked by bourne

cap isnt a bullettimer nor have better reflexes than aaron cross who can see hypersonic missile flying in slow motion. being a bullettimer doesnt make you a peak human either. deathstroke is a bulletimer and much faster than cap and he still got tagged by an arrow. mr. miyagi casually catched an arrow without trying and arrows flies faster than 250mph. considering cap isnt faster than slade, he cannot dodge or catch arrows either. and i wouldnt put miyagi above bourne either

bourne picks a ballpoint and stabs him 10000000 times in less than a sec. them puts the pencilcap back on the pen. steves blood flows from the holes laughing out loud

put cap against castel and cap would get decapitated in less than 5 nanosecs

Silent Master
Captain America wins

Darth Thor
Originally posted by golem370
Cap kept a helicopter from flying off and was running around 40mph and Bourne is just a normal man. Cap could beat ten Jason Bournes with little trouble.

This

Dreampanther
For crying out loud, Cap beat Spider-Man. Spider-Man! Cap would beat Bourne faster than he beat Batroc, and that only took a few seconds once he got serious.

John Murdoch
Solid47, I think "your friend" has lost about 100/100 debates according to the KMC Vs Forum community.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.