Darth Krayt vs. Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

SunRazer
They're about even in Force, but Caedus takes the edge in sabers and thus barely wins all-out.

Syndicate
Originally posted by SunRazer
They're about even in Force, but Caedus takes the edge in sabers and thus barely wins all-out.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Krayt kills the feeble Skywalker. smile

Nephthys
Didn't a vision of Krayt make Caedus shit his pants?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's why Caedus is dark side so yeah smile

TgKWindRenegade
I believe luke has said something to krayt about his power with the darkside and about them being the new ones before, and luke has only said that caedus is above vader in force abilities, although I believe this to be purely because of his force lightning. krayt is a form 6 Master which in my eyes is close to exar kun in terms of skill(exar has more since he was able to alter it to suit his double bladed standard lightsaber hilt). in terms of combat krayt was an utter monster being able to adapt to nearly every situation. not to mention that krayts power in the darkside shouldn't be underestimated. Also seeing krayt in his vision only made him "s*** his pants" because he saw his daughter bowing down before him(pretty much). I'd give it to krayt but that's only because I don't have much information on caedus besides being a sloppy master with the lightsaber and above vader(below palpatine)

Trocity
Originally posted by TgKWindRenegade
I don't have much information on caedus besides being a sloppy master with the lightsaber

http://a.fod4.com/images/GifGuide/michael_scott/Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

JKBart
Caedus looked around himself, unable to regain clear vision. Drained of all his energy, he could barely feel his own muscles - breathing so heavily the dust around him started flying from the mere pressure of air.

Leaning towards the wall, he took five seconds to relax. Not a single movement, not a single thought - five seconds of almost complete inactivity of the body regaining the strength. Only then he turned around and gathered the force to activate his lightsaber again. Looking at Lord Krayt, he smiled faintly, like a leech absorbing the agony radiating from dying Sith, fueling Jacen, almost taking away his own from the sheer pleasure of the view.

- FHIuduyg8yisa0dbufpoh - Krayt whispered towards Caedus, drowning in his pain, shaking on the ground, helpless. His limbs were all around him, and though the blood splashed on the dust was both his and Jacen's, it did not matter, as Krayt could only think about the incoming end.

-fhidfuhgipasdhgsiouewyidhgbmlk - he whispered towards Jacen, as he heard young lord moan in pleasure as his boot started crushing Krayt's skull.

Rebel95
Uhh... wtf lol

NewGuy01
hot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.