Reigning Dark Lords vs Insurrectionists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Emperor Vitiate, Emperor Palpatine, Emperor Krayt, Marka Ragnos, Tulak Hord & Ajunta Pall have allied themselves with one another to counter insurrections against all of their Empires. In the midst of a conference where they sign an treaty, these Dark Lords are ambushed by the leaders of the insurrections. Quickly discovering that Pall has betrayed them, the remaining five Dark Lords butcher him before facing their opponents.

The fight is as follows:

Emperor Vitiate (SWTOR)
Emperor Palpatine (RotJ)
Emperor Krayt (Legacy: War)
Marka Ragnos
Tulak Hord

VS

Darth Bane
Darth Zannah
Darth Revan
Darth Traya
Naga Sadow
Exar Kun
Darth Tenebrous
Darth Plagueis

Prime versions for all unspecified characters. All combatants are bloodlusted. Fight takes place on Yavin IV. Who wins?

MythLord
Sidious and Vitiate are enough, tbh.

SunRazer
You don't think Plagueis + Tenebrous is enough to take down either of those two? That leaves the other six to take on the remaining Emperor, which they can't possibly win.

MythLord
Did not see Plagueis. But Sidious is considerably ahead of either by RotJ, so I wouldn't put it past him to win, tbfh.
But yeah, Team 2 has this then. Sidious would beat a good deal of combinations, but Vitiate gets overwhelmed by most combinations and I have no idea how Marka, Tulak or Krayt can help when just one or two of Team 2's players are enough to bring them down.

SunRazer
Maybe he could, but for a majority? I doubt it. DE is the only Palpatine incarnation I could see taking them both for more than one or (unlikely) two out of ten rounds.

MythLord
Why, though? Sidious is already rivalling Plagueis by TPM, he's grown more powerful by RotS and he's grown by a noticeable degree by RotJ. So he's considerably ahead of Plagy(not enough to ragdoll, mind you, but still considerably). Tenebrous is someone that's close to the ragdoll range of Sidious, though, given he's inferior to Plagueis noticeably. I'd see RotJ Sidious winning a majority against the duo.

SunRazer
That he can't ragdoll either is a major detriment to his chances, since he certainly isn't outskilling both with a blade (and he can't outskill even one of them with the other putting pressure on him from afar). His only chance is if he bombards them with Force attacks from a distance and ensures that the entire fight proceeds the same way. Once either Plagueis or Tenebrous gets in close, Sidious dies.

But then, I made this thread for other people to post their opinions, so I'll let them debate you on this and what you said earlier.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by SunRazer
an treaty smile

SunRazer
Good, you found it. smile

Selenial
People ****ing read his fanfic bullshit? smile

SunRazer
Originally posted by Selenial
People ****ing read his fanfic bullshit? smile

Well, obviously you did, since you know it's fanfic bullshit.

See, I could be a detective.

The Ellimist
Emperor Vitiate (SWTOR)
Emperor Palpatine (RotJ)
Emperor Krayt (Legacy: War)
Marka Ragnos
Tulak Hord

VS

Darth Bane
Darth Zannah
Darth Revan
Darth Traya
Naga Sadow
Exar Kun
Darth Tenebrous
Darth Plagueis

Vitiate can defeat Bane and Zannah.

Palpatine can take Revan, Traya and Sadow; Traya is fodder, Darth Revan is significantly below even novel Vitiate, and Sadow really has no unamped feats to put him anywhere near Palpatine.

Krayt beats Exar Kun.

Ragnos loses to Tenebrous.

Hord loses pretty badly to Plagueis.

Plagueis or Vitiate win first, and whoever does probably dictates the battle.

Selenial

Because Beni fugging pointed it out, are you an paraplegic? smile

Syndicate

Sun can you link me to your fanfiction?

SunRazer
Originally posted by Selenial
Because Beni fugging pointed it out, are you an paraplegic? smile

Beni pointed out "an treaty". You're making a judgment based on that? Disappointing, Sel. Disappointing. You know better than to ignore context.

Rebel95
Could go either way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.