Amped! Jaina Solo runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
The Jaina who was amped by Luke in LotF: Invincible.

Full rest/recovery, victor is wins/100.

Trash: Darth Bane
1. Dooku
2. Arcann
3. Darth Revan
4. Darth Vader
5. Darth Krayt
6. Darth Plagueis
7. Vitiate
8. Yoda
9. Darth Sidious (RotJ)
10. Darth Sidious (DE)
11. Luke Skywalker (TUF)

JKBart
Stops at 2, even if you're reaching and insisting that Amped Jaina = Caedus level, Arcann is superior to Caedus kek.

The Ellimist
Ignoring your disgraceful trolling, amped! Jaina is above Caedus, who thought that she was Luke. If she were just Caedus level, he would've noted that Luke was slow that day or something.

Jaina was actually overwhelming Caedus, they both fall and she landed lighter than he did. Caedus managed to injure her by outmaneuvering her and tossing a corpse at her or something, but even then, he was terrified of Jaina .ie Luke.

From Jaina's own PoV, she thought she was superman.

My opinion is that amped Jaina = Luke in raw power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
5 at best. smile

Ursumeles
Bump

8 smile

chingchangwalla
Dies at 1

MythLord
Should make it past the first three, at least.

Ursumeles
Lol @Arcann>Dooku btw

UCanShootMyNova

Ursumeles
Originally posted by The Ellimist
6. Plagueis
7. Vitate
Good old times smile

Azronger
6. Darth Plagueis
7. Vitiate

sicksicksicksicksick

Trocity
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
5 at best. smile

Ursumeles
6, imo.

TenebrousWay
Loses to Bane.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Loses to Bane. laughing laughing laughing

Deronn_solo

MythLord
Makes it to Plagueis, I'd wager.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Why? :/
Also, do you care about Arcann vs Tyranus/Caedus?

Deronn_solo
Holding an advantage over a one-armes Caedus ain't as impressive as you guys are making it out to be. Not that I think Caedus is all that powerful these days anyway.

I think Arcann takes Dooku for a majority, but losses to Caedus, yeah.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Azronger
sicksicksicksicksick

It's accurate tho wink

Originally posted by JKBart
Stops at 2, even if you're reaching and insisting that Amped Jaina = Caedus level, Arcann is superior to Caedus kek.

She is above Caedus, but not as far as Arcann

Tondemonai
Ignoring your disgraceful trolling, amped! Jaina is above Caedus, who thought that she was Luke. If she were just Caedus level, he would've noted that Luke was slow that day or something.

Jaina was actually overwhelming Caedus, they both fall and she landed lighter than he did. Caedus managed to injure her by outmaneuvering her and tossing a corpse at her or something, but even then, he was terrified of Jaina .ie Luke.

From Jaina's own PoV, she thought she was superman.

My opinion is that amped Jaina = Luke in raw power.

He probably though she was Luke because, oh I don't know, maybe he was sensing the amp from Luke himself, and thought it was him? Just a logical deduction smile

I would agree that she was above Caedus though

On another note ordering is cancerous

Ursumeles
@Deronn
confused This is Jaina as of her first fight against Caedus, before he lost his arm; as shewas amped by Luke.

Nah. The Count > Arcann smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Tondemonai
It's accurate tho wink

She is above Caedus, but not as far as Arcann
Arcann isn't > Caedus, tho.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Ursumeles
@Deronn
confused This is Jaina as of her first fight against Caedus, before he lost his arm; as shewas amped by Luke.

Nah. The Count > Arcann smile

Your gap between Obi Wan, Arcann, Dooku and Vader, plix...

Ursumeles
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Your gap between Obi Wan, Arcann, Dooku and Vader, plix...
Plix?

Deronn_solo
@Urs: Umm, his arm was hurt in that fight too? lmao.

Nice argument, per usual. laughing out loud

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Plix?

Plix is just "please". lol

Ursumeles
@Deronn What? Really? mmm
Ah yeah, just skimmed through it. Yeah, she shot him prior. My bad.
I still find it more impressive than Arcann, tho, tbh.

@TenebrousWay I though so, lol.
Vader is at the top of Tier 8 as Force User, and at the top of Tier 8/bottom of Tier 9 as duelist.
Dooku is a low 9 as duelist, and a low 8 as force user.
Arcann is a high 8 as duelist, but lower than Vader, and around Dooku in the Force.
Overall, Vader > Dooku > Arcann.

TenebrousWay
Vader works as mid 8 in force, tbh
Arcann is potentially above low 8 in force, IMO, but that depends how you rate Valkorion.

And about Obi Wan, Maul and Outlander, grouped together with these you already rated?

Ursumeles
All are High 8s saber-wise, with Kenobi being a bit above the other two.
They're Tier 7 in the Force. Kenobi is most likely low in the Tier, Maul mid-high and dunno about the Outlander, tbh.

Deronn_solo
Nah, not really, lal.

Ursumeles
Nah, not really, lal.
Yeah, really, lel smile

Deronn_solo
The most bias person here saying something bias is hardly convincing, lmao.

Ursumeles
The most bias person here saying something bias is hardly convincing, lmao.
Huh? I said your opinion is biased? confused
Alos, I am the most biased peroson here? When it gives people who put Vitate > Sidious, despite latter having like a dozen quotes that prove otherwise; and someone says that every random DC member is Dooku tier? Really? erm

MythLord
Urs isn't the most bias on the forum, tbh.

Deronn_solo
I'm starting to wonder if you're even reading what I'm saying....

Moral to the story here; if you want a debate, just do so. I'm not really interested in pointless backwards and forwards banter right now.

Both the left and the right has their extremist, truthfully, very few people are truly unbiased when they enter threads these days. Regardless, you shouldn't take everything I say at absolute face value.

Ursumeles
I'm starting to wonder if you're even reading what I'm saying....

Moral to the story here; if you want a debate, just do so. I'm not really interested in pointless backwards and forwards banter right now.

Both the left and the right has their extremist, truthfully, very few people are truly unbiased when they enter threads these days. Regardless, you shouldn't take everything I say at absolute face value.
Sorry, I thought I read a "is".

I normally don't do, but tht was huge, lol.

OT: I think Jaina would win against Arcann, due to her greater skill; as she had the upper hnd against Caedus, who -with one hand and and while distracted- bested Kyle.

Deronn_solo
I find the Force gap to be bigger than the skill gap with Arcann being ahead of Jaina in that former category. Deflecting ship downing lightning, and ragdolling The Outlander > anything Jaina has.

1. Caedus wasn't distracted against Katarn, lmao.
2. Caedus had more than one arm against Katarn
3. Kyle best skill feat is outstripped by a pre-peak Outlander assuming he is the HoT. Someone Arcann has stalemated with sabers in the past.

Ursumeles
I find the Force gap to be bigger than the skill gap with Arcann being ahead of Jaina in that former category. Deflecting ship downing lightning, and ragdolling The Outlander > anything Jaina has.
1. Caedus wasn't distracted against Katarn, lmao.
2. Caedus had more than one arm against Katarn
3. Kyle best skill feat is outstripped by a pre-peak Outlander assuming he is the HoT. Someone Arcann has stalemated with sabers in the past.
Seems fair. I disagree, tho.

1. I'll search if I find the quote.
2. I just saw what Shit i wrote yesterday, lmao. Sorry.
He was injured, not one-armed. He still defended himself from Kyle's attacks, with one arm with a move "he could've done while sleeping".
3. Obviously. But honestly, I see the gap berween Caedus and Kyle significantly better than beween Arcann and pre-peak HoT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.