Eu cops disarm man wielding knife

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesus McBurger
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/body-cam-uk-cops-stopping-man-knife-exposes-tragically-dangerous-nature-cops/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw

Eu have tactics on disarming armed men, Should America take notes on this?

Stigma
LOL those British cops looked scared of a guy and clearly did not know how to deal with him. Just shoot him already stick out tongue

Surtur
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/body-cam-uk-cops-stopping-man-knife-exposes-tragically-dangerous-nature-cops/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw

Eu have tactics on disarming armed men, Should America take notes on this?

Actually no we shouldn't take notes. The article even says the knife wielding man represented a real and deadly threat. Can you guarantee every take down would be as smooth as this? Can you guarantee it wouldn't ever result in the loss of life of a cop? If you can do that then sure I will get out my notepad and take awesome notes.

If you can't guarantee that? Then no. It's not worth an innocent person risking their life just to protect a deadly criminal.

Oh and from the article:

"How many mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters would still have their families if American police acted more like police in the UK?"

Lol please, how many mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters would still have their families if their family members hadn't decided to be piece of shit criminals? Why does nobody ever say that? These people wouldn't be dead if they didn't become criminals. Their own life choices lead to their deaths.

Cops are not soldiers, it is actually not their job to risk life and limb just to take a criminal in without any injury. Their job is to serve and protect, but not at the expense of their own lives. Some people tend to forget that. So nah, I definitely wouldn't want to a risk a stabbing just so I can take some low life to prison safe and sound. Me>>>>low life criminals.

But hey to go back to the "these people would still have their family members if cops did this". Well okay, so what about the family members of the cop who is killed because he tried to safely disarm a nutjob wielding a knife and trying to stab him. What would you say to that? "Oh well at least he made the effort to take him in safely". You could make that the cops epitaph. "He died, but the low life criminal lived and now enjoys 3 meals a day and a roof over his head all on the tax payers dime, justice was served".

Flyattractor
When it comes to a Knife fight. I always want to bring a gun to it.

Surtur
Also the article's heart seems to be in the right place, but it almost acts like things like this never happen in America. Cops have taken down people with tasers, etc. before. It's just the shootings get more media attention.

vansonbee
I can disarm a criminal too, I guess playing all those video games have enhanced my counter terrorist combat skills.

Surtur
I have no issue with disarming violent criminals. They should be disarmed..after all once they no longer have any arms it is going to be hard to commit acts of violence. Maybe they could heat butt people?

Oh wait they could kick people. So disarm them and disleg them too.

Raisen
the op is kind of ridiculous

jaden101
I actually started laughing when all the other police showed up. I know he wasn't exactly a small guy but surely the tasers and mace sprays would've been enough for 5 or 6 of them to incapacitate the guy. Still at least he'll go through the justice system. That's a preferable outcome than being summarily executed in the street.

jaden101

Khazra Reborn
Tase the silly *****, done and done. Murica don't need no stinkin' notes.

Edit: just watched the video, that's a ridiculous waste of man power. That's 30 guys that could be doing something else, more productive.

Surtur
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
.Edit: just watched the video, that's a ridiculous waste of man power. That's 30 guys that could be doing something else, more productive.

Lol but HEY the important thing is they got him without scratching a hair on his little head. Who cares if it took a shitload of guys who could of been solving other crimes, they need to keep the slime of the streets safe.

Raisen
This is why police need guns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.