Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syndicate
Alright then I think it's time I'm honest with myself and others.

For a long time I loved Ahsoka and I was very much in support of her.

This changed after the season finale when I joked about Ahsoka being Ventress level ( actually being honest it wasn't even a joke really ).

Beni and Joker ( mostly Beni as Joker and I had talked about Ahsoka before and he likely knew what I thought of her ) began a campaign against Ventress who is one of my favorite SW characters and someone who I believe to be vastly underrated. In my mind they were being petty after having misinterpreted comment of mine ( I don't think they realized how highly I rated Ventress ). For a long time now I have been on an anti Ahsoka crusade but given Beni and Joker have generally stopped their antagonisms ( tbh Joker never really was it was always Beni ) I thought I'd be honest with myself and the rest of you and give my true thoughts on Ahsoka.

So. What do I really think? Well that will take a little background on my thoughts of Anakin and Vader and what I think of Ahsoka's performance against Vader and Vader's mindset during their fight.

First off, I actually believe canon Anakin to be more skilled then his Legends counterpart. This is backed up by his stalemating of Dooku in Dark Disciple and his contributions to modifying Ataru for battlefield combat. Where before I had believed it was largely due to Anakin's rage that he was able to defeat Dooku along with a form advantage I now find it more likely that it was due to their parity in skill along with the above mentioned advantages. This is mostly because of his performance against Dooku in DD. The modfication of Ataru simply shows me what I always suspected, that Anakin was indeed familiar with the other forms and likely well versed in them as well. He'd need to be to have been allowed to make modifications like that to Ataru in a holocron that would be shown to younglings learning the form.

As for Vader I think he only improved up to Rebels due to having all the experience and knowledge of Anakin plus the experience and knowledge he gained as Vader. He also likely has familiarity with actually combating all other forms of lightsaber combat due to his years of hunting down the last of the Jedi and like in Legends has likely incorporated the use of other forms into his fighting style. It's also directly stated that Rebels is Vader's prime. In regards to to physicality we know that Vader is able to keep up with Karbin who is stated to have superior cybernetics to even Grievous. While Grievous is more technically skilled being able to keep up with somebody who should be faster then Grievous means to me that Vader has not declined physically from when he was Anakin. What all this means to me is that Vader should actually be superior to any incarnation of Vader pre ESB in Legends.

Now as for Vader's mindset during his fight with Ahsoka I'll say that Vader was not holding back against her but that his full attention was not on her but retrieving the Sith holocron. How much did this affect him in the fight? Not noticeably but enough that I feel Ahsoka would not have performed as well had Vader's full attention been on her. I will say however that Vader is more powerful then her and thus should have been physically superior making her performance against her more impressive from a technical skill standpoint.

I believe this makes Ahsoka around Ventress level in skill. Now since alot of you have a lower opinion of Ventress then I do I'll give another comparison you might look more kindly on. I believe Ahsoka is also around Mace's level of skill. In other words I place her somewhere between Ventress and Mace. And I rate Ventress very highly and Mace lower then most of you.

Syndicate
Anyways those are my thoughts on Ahsoka. I don't I'll ever like her as a character again due to Beni and to some extent Joker's actions but I thought I should give an analysis based on my true thoughts.

FreshestSlice
So is this thread to talk about Ahsoka or ***** about Beni and Joker? Making fun of Beni is one thing, but Joker is my apprentice, and the only one able to stunt his growth in the baiting arts is me.

Syndicate
Nah if you read it I said I liked Joker. We often talked about Ahsoka and how she was underrated before Beni and Joker's campaign. As I said Joker didn't take part in it much and I don't hold it too much against him but I don't know if I'll ever be able to talk about Ahsoka with him again. Maybe we'll rekindle a freidnship. Beni's dead to me forever as he's not only gone after Ventress but other characters I like.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I taste raw cancur

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Syndicate
Nah if you read it I said I liked Joker. We often talked about Ahsoka and how she was underrated before Beni and Joker's campaign. As I said Joker didn't take part in it much and I don't hold it too much against him but I don't know if I'll ever be able to talk about Ahsoka with him again. Maybe we'll rekindle a freidnship. Beni's dead to me forever as he's not only gone after Ventress but other characters I like.
What I'm reading is some toptier flipping and flopping, tbh.

DarthAnt66
Tsno's clearly Ventress superior, but also clearly Windu's inferior.

A rough equal with her would be Kenobi as A New Hope.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Tsno's clearly Ventress superior, but also clearly Windu's inferior.
thumb up agreed

DD seems to not notice the gap between Ventress and Windu as much, seeing as how he has Windu, Dooku, and Ventress around the same level as duelists.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I taste raw cancur I've clearly struck a nerve at some point. smile

Don't ask me when though, don't really know what Syndicate is on about. no expression

Kurk
Honestly, I just think Disney doesn't give a rat's @$$ about these things.

cs_zoltan
Beni's dead to me forever as he's not only gone after Ventress but other characters I like.

You take this shit way too seriously.

JKBart
hitler hitler

fuhrer is live

Selenial
Originally posted by JKBart
hitler hitler

fuhrer is live

much paine, agony and despiur in this thread smile

JKBart
Originally posted by Selenial
much paine, agony and despiur in this thread smile

this butthurt fuels my existence smile smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You take this shit way too seriously. thumb up

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
thumb up agreed

DD seems to not notice the gap between Ventress and Windu as much, seeing as how he has Windu, Dooku, and Ventress around the same level as duelists.

Wrong. Dooku is noticeably above Ventress and above Mace by a moderate margin.

Nephthys
Is Dooku above Windu as a duelist?

cs_zoltan
above Mace by a moderate margin.

kek

Syndicate
Originally posted by Nephthys
Is Dooku above Windu as a duelist?

I think so.

Fated Xtasy
Tbh. You are taking this too seriously.

Ben is cool, i hated his guts for Savage V Aurra but we cool now.

Ninajed.

Just be cool

Selenial
Listen, I hate Beni as much as the next guy, but.... Wait. Nah that's pretty much it smile

jk ly bbz

Syndicate
I can't Xtasy. It's too late for me and Beni. I also think Aurbere's a little too pompous for my tastes. You're fine. Emp's fine. Although he did try to claim what I thought in regards to skill disparity which I find slightly irritating.

Selenial
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Tbh. You are taking this too seriously.

Ben is cool, i hated his guts for Savage V Aurra but we cool now.

Ninajed.

Just be cool

Don't think I didn't see this pre-edit smile

Your bitchy side is glorious. Unleash it smile

Syndicate
Listen, I hate Beni as much as the next guy, but.... Wait. Nah that's pretty much it smile

jk ly bbz

:3

Syndicate

What did he say? Xtasy do I have to stop liking you too?

Fated Xtasy
I can't Xtasy. It's too late for me and Beni. I also think Aurbere's a little too pompous for my tastes. You're fine. Emp's fine. Although he did try to claim what I thought in regards to skill disparity which I find slightly irritating.

And so it begins....

Nah Syn, aury just gives you a hard time because he wants you to raise plo.

Fated Xtasy

Lmao. Well i don't wanna have someone post a giant wall again, good lady. wink

What did he say? Xtasy do I have to stop liking you too?

Nah it was aimed at someone else stick out tongue

Syndicate
And so it begins....

I have Plo pretty high tbh. He and Fisto and Shaak are the most powerful councilors imo. Also we never really even talk about Plo. I mean I just think Aurbere in general is a little pompous.

Syndicate
Lmao. Well i don't wanna have someone post a giant wall again, good lady. wink

Nah it was aimed at someone else stick out tongue

I wonder who. :P

Selenial
I have Plo pretty high tbh. He and Fisto and Shaak are the most powerful councilors imo. Also we never really even talk about Plo. I mean I just think Aurbere in general is a little pompous.

You mean below Yoda, Mace and Anakin right?

Wait does this mean you have Shaak below Ventress?

cs_zoltan
Plo > Yoda? You just made Aurb hard.

Syndicate
You mean below Yoda, Mace and Anakin right?

Wait does this mean you have Shaak below Ventress?

You know what I mean. Councilors that aren't actually powerful ( Joke ).

I have Ventress above her in technical skill and Shaak above in power.

Syndicate
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Plo > Yoda? You just made Aurb hard.

Just an average Wednesday then.

JKBart
Yeah Ahsoka could pretty much challenge Mace, she's just a notch beneath Lana Beniko

Syndicate
In technical skill.

Aurbere
And so it begins....

Sure. That's the reason.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Aurbere
Sure. That's the reason.

I never even thought you gave me a hard time. As I said I just think you're kind of pompous for a guy who just sit on his laurels nowadays.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by JKBart
Yeah Ahsoka could pretty much challenge Mace, she's just a notch beneath Lana Beniko
kys

Aurbere
I never even thought you gave me a hard time. As I said I just think you're kind of pompous for a guy who just sit on his laurels nowadays.

Tell me how that makes you feel.

JKBart
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
kys

can't handle truth?

Syndicate
Tell me how that makes you feel.

A little annoyed. Given there's people like Wolf and Erkan around though it's not something that often comes to mind.

Aurbere
A little annoyed. Given there's people like Wolf and Erkan around though it's not something that often comes to mind.

Like Fated said, you take this all too seriously. Keep it chill.

Syndicate
Nah. I'm too hot for that.

Beniboybling
Nah. I'm too hot for that. Are you familiar with hate sex. smile

Syndicate
Yeh. I hate u so good. U won fuk bb?

JKBart
As a right-winged devoted Christian I hope it's all joking because I would kill myself if I knew a fuggot and allowed him to live

Aurbere
Beni, don't deface the glory of your new sig/avatar with such talk. The Captain is a proud and noble woman who does not mar her good standing with such things.

Beniboybling
Yeh. I hate u so good. U won fuk bb? Originally posted by JKBart
As a right-winged devoted Christian I hope it's all joking because I would kill myself if I knew a fuggot and allowed him to live Originally posted by Aurbere
Beni, don't deface the glory of your new sig/avatar with such talk. The Captain is a proud and noble woman who does not mar her good standing with such things. https://media.giphy.com/media/llEfeEbmVQLhS/giphy.gif

Aurbere
I hate you.

Beniboybling
I hate u so good. shifty

Aurbere
How dare you

Syndicate
:9

Fated Xtasy
Welp. This made me kinda drool ngl.

Mountain dew each other thumb up

Aurbere
So long as I'm left out, I don't care what they do.

Fated Xtasy
So long as I'm left out, I don't care what they do.

I was mostly talking about You, Beni and I. Wink

Aurbere
I was mostly talking about You, Beni and I. Wink

Somebody's active tonight. How soon can I come over?

Fated Xtasy
Somebody's active tonight. How soon can I come over?

The ibuprofen and a lack of being hydrated makes me loopy

Aurbere
The ibuprofen and a lack of being hydrated makes me loopy

I can hydrate you. wink

cs_zoltan
http://i.imgur.com/XGBrRlx.jpg

Ursumeles
Oh c'mon. Posting it in every single therad? It becomes lzy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.