Darth Malak vs. Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Takes place on neutral ground

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Malak.

TheNuisanceBird
Funny you bring this up. Evannova plans on doing this.

|King Joker|
who gives a shit lmao

JKBart
Originally posted by |King Joker|
who gives a shit lmao

i always give a shit about good kek

Trocity
who gives a shit lmao

thumb up

TgKWindRenegade
uh im gonna go with malak... my reasons being malak was a master at light saber combat and also powerful in the fore

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by TgKWindRenegade
my reasons being malak was a master at light saber combat and also powerful in the fore

Shaak Ti certainly isn't either thumb up

MythLord
Originally posted by TgKWindRenegade
uh im gonna go with malak... my reasons being malak was a master at light saber combat and also powerful in the fore

KEK, padawans have accolades like that.
Shaak wins smile

SunRazer
Bump.

darthbane77
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Funny you bring this up. Evannova plans on doing this. He'll probably give it to Shaak Ti because he's an overly bias idiot.

darthbane77
Malak wins

BazookaMaster
ROTS Shaak:
Force - Malak 10/10
Sabers - Malak 10/10
All out - Malak 10/10

TFU SHaak
Force - Shaak 6/10
Sabers - Malak 9/10
All out - Malak 8-10/10

MythLord
^ LMAO.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by MythLord
Appeal to stone, honey.

MythLord
Indeed. I admit it, though. Ur 2 much of a b!tch to do that. thumb up

Deronn_solo
Malak. Showings aside, he's obviously meant too be a bigger deal/threat as a Force user in lore than a Jedi who's only ever used a punching bag whenever faced against A-list foes.

Selenial
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Malak. Showings aside, he's obviously meant too be a bigger deal/threat as a Force user in lore than a Jedi who's only ever used a punching bag whenever faced against A-list foes.

mmm

So IYO, Arcann > Vader because he was a far more successful villain?

|King Joker|
Who do you think wins, Sel? smile

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Selenial
mmm

So IYO, Arcann > Vader because he was a far more successful villain?
That depends on how you define "successful". In a lot of ways, Vader was very successful as a villains; he more or less eradicated all that was left as the Jedi Order following the purge to where to the point Palpatine labeled him the "greatest Jedi Killer" despite him knowing of the exploits of all of the Sith that came before.

Sure he didn't achieve his ultimate goal , but given who Sids is --- is this actually a minus on his resume?

Besides that, I don't think Arcann is seen as a bigger deal than Vader in the thick of things. We have statements, both subjective, and objective, labeling him one of the most powerful and skilled Sith Lords ever, 80% the Emperor power, and "near unparalleled" with a lightsaber.

Nephthys
Given that Arcann whooped the Republic and the Empire at the same time, I think he's more successful than Vader.

Selenial
That depends on how you define "successful". In a lot of ways, Vader was very successful as a villains; he more or less eradicated all that was left as the Jedi Order following the purge to where to the point Palpatine labeled him the "greatest Jedi Killer" despite him knowing of the exploits of all of the Sith that came before.

Sure he didn't achieve his ultimate goal , but given who Sids is --- is this actually a minus on his resume?

Besides that, I don't think Arcann is seen as a bigger deal than Vader in the thick of things. We have statements, both subjective, and objective, labeling him one of the most powerful and skilled Sith Lords ever, 80% the Emperor power, and "near unparalleled" with a lightsaber.

Ahh but now you're looking at specific quotes instead of a vague holistic portrayal that relies on every era having the power levels at the top of the pile thumb up

Deronn_solo
Sure, but their objectives were of different goals and circumstances. Not that being a "better" villain was my main point anyway. I think Sel kinda misinterpreted my point a bit, lal. I was just saying, lore wise, statements and such speak higher of Malak than is does of Shaak Ti. I mean, when we don't have much to go by with someone like what else should we use? Feats, feats, and more feats is inadequate solution to the problem, as lack of them is the very cause of the problem.

Edit: Ninja'ed that was for Neph, lmao.

Selenial
Sure, but their objectives were of different goals and circumstances. Not that being a "better" villain was my main point anyway. I think Sel kinda misinterpreted my point a bit, lal. I was just saying, lore wise, statements and such speak higher of Malak than is does of Shaak Ti.

Really? Like what? Shaak Ti's supposedly one of the greatest Jedi Generals, a beacon of light capable off shifting a planet's force alignment entirely, and a warrior so skilled that you have to be the best of the order to even "stand against her". mmm

|King Joker|
Who do you think wins, Sel? smile smile

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Selenial
Really? Like what? Shaak Ti's supposedly one of the greatest Jedi Generals, a beacon of light capable off shifting an entirely power, and a warrior so skilled that you have to be the best of the order to even "stand against her". mmm

He's supposedly listed as a galaxy level threat, as skilled with a blade as Revan is tactical, and one of the most powerful Sith Lords to ever exist.

Though, yeah, I didn't per-say know Shaak had hype of the level stated in the above.

Selenial
He's supposedly listed as a galaxy level threat, as skilled with a blade as Revan is tactical, and one of the most powerful Sith Lords to ever exist.

Though, yeah, I didn't per-say know Shaak had hype of the level stated in the above.

And while said hype is impressive, I don't think the hype alone justifies a placement above Shaak Ti.

And no problem, should check out her RT tbh. I edited my post to correct an apparent brain fart in the planet sentence...

Selenial
smile

Pre Star Forge Malak loses, post Star Forge wins.

DarthAnt66
Malak pummels Shaak into the ground even without the amp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.