JKA Jaden Korr vs Kylo Ren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Who takes this?

IMO, Jaden Korr got a lot more powerful in those string of novels he was in, so I was wondering who'd win if he was in his JKA counterpart.

I still am leaning towards Jaden tbh.

JKBart
He bested Ragnos
But Ragnos is shit

dunno

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
He bested Ragnos
But Ragnos is shit

dunno

Lol @ Ragnos being shit.

JKBart
hurr i'm the most ancient of ancient sith i am a great famous icon of ancient sith i rate myself as the top of everything meesa so powerful durr hurr i have no feats i accomplished nothing but i am so the best everyone respect my authority durr

FreshestSlice
lol thumb up

Jmanghan
hurr i'm the most ancient of ancient sith i am a great famous icon of ancient sith i rate myself as the top of everything meesa so powerful durr hurr i have no feats i accomplished nothing but i am so the best everyone respect my authority durr

Vitiate considered him a threat.

And its not like the whole deal with the HoT, Vitiate saw what he could do and decided against opposing him.

Fated Xtasy
I needs that campaign guide tbh. This pay check it well be mine

JKBart
Vitiate considered uncertainty about the Dark Council enough of a reason to annihilate them all.

Vitiate was all "you are all mere worms to me fuggots" like when facing Braga's team, yet he always decided to use external bodies everytime.

Jmanghan
Vitiate considered uncertainty about the Dark Council enough of a reason to annihilate them all.

Vitiate was all "you are all mere worms to me fuggots" like when facing Braga's team, yet he always decided to use external bodies everytime. He considered him a threat he couldn't beat, as seen by him pussying out by refusing to return.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I needs that campaign guide tbh. This pay check it well be mine

You sure it'll be this paycheck? Could come sooner...

Jmanghan
bump

Syndicate
I've missed you Bart.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Aurbere
You sure it'll be this paycheck? Could come sooner...

I ship it. smile

DarthAnt66
Ren beats Korr.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Ren beats Korr. What if its Korr as of FOTJ?

He makes an appearance in it IIRC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.