Weakest person that could beat King Adas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

TgKWindRenegade
c-3po, nah im just kidding but any accomplished warrior with a lightsaber would defeat him in physical combat(heard those swords were easily broken if not then this isn't a valid argument) and anybody from the rule of 2 and up... most atleast and atleast JEDI ahsoka tano.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ahsoka Tano would die horribly to Adas, tbfh. smile

TgKWindRenegade
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ahsoka Tano would die horribly to Adas, tbfh. smile oh........... well I have no chance here then*slowly shuffles towards door*...

|King Joker|
Aayla Secura - Luminara Unduli

Jmanghan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Aayla Secura - Luminara Unduli At the same time?

Or one at a time.

I really hope you mean at the same time.

|King Joker|
Now that I think about it, the absolute weakest person who could beat Adas would be, like, Eeth Koth, IMO.

Jmanghan
Now that I think about it, the absolute weakest person who could beat Adas would be, like, Eeth Koth, IMO. Ew.

|King Joker|
Koth defeated Ventress on a dark side nexus and dueled evenly with Dooku. Adas has nothing in comparison.

cs_zoltan
Koth defeated Ventress on a dark side nexus and dueled evenly with Dooku. Adas has nothing in comparison.

Wtf? When?

|King Joker|
I accept your concession.

cs_zoltan
I legit want to know...

|King Joker|
Yeah, nice red herring, buddy. Care to address my points or are you going to continue spouting your Palpatine rhetoric that has no factual basis?

Aurbere
Joker truly has become his namesake.

cs_zoltan
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/scarjo-terrified.gif

Sinious
Joker slaughtering as uje.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
For real tho, Adas is probably above Dooku. smilesmilesmile

Jmanghan

Trolololololo???

SunRazer
Adas is probably below any of the other major Ancient Dark Lords.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Adas is probably below any of the other major Ancient Dark Lords. Well, Adas is the OG Dark Lord before the likes or Ragnos, Karness Murr or any of the others.

DarthAnt66
Obviously, kek.

SunRazer
Ant, what's with your hatred towards Dooku? You seem to really dislike him.

@Jmanghan - Adas was the big boss before them, sure, but Ragnos is canonically more powerful than him and later Sorcerers probably uncovered more about the dark side than he was able to. Of course, it's just as possible that knowledge from Adas' time was lost over the millennia, but I personally believe that later Dark Lords were both naturally more powerful and had the benefit of greater knowledge and studies in the dark side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.