Rogue vs The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
Rogue has her powers that she drained from ms marvel and power absorbing abilities. She goes on a date with Batman but steps to restroom. She comes out and sees him being kissed on the cheek by wonder woman. She goes inton scorned rage and confronts Batman socking him in the face. Wonder woman takes him to the league headquaters for treatment.

Rogue burst through the entrance calling Batman and wonder woman out. The other league members prepare a defense. Rogue pulls out kryptonite neckless shocking everyone. Rogue gets in fighting stance. Who wins.

Rogue

Vs

Superman
Batman
Green Latern(Hal Jordan)
Hawkman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Supergirl

Remember rogue has kryptonite with her.

zopzop
Superman fries her with HV from a distance. Rogue dies painfully.

/Thread.

CosmicComet
Rogue has better taste in men than chumps like Batman.

Thread fails.

golem370
Not to mention she should have flat killed Batman with a punch being able to lift between 10-50 tons.

CosmicComet
Naw she wouldn't. This isn't Gotham Batman.

This is Justice League Batman. He is roughly low herald level.

Badabing
Originally posted by CosmicComet

Thread fails. You're getting on my nerves! sneer

rox
Originally posted by golem370
Not to mention she should have flat killed Batman with a punch being able to lift between 10-50 tons.

I think rogue would have common since not to hit with super strength. Kinda like when bats and supes fight.

deathslash
Originally posted by Badabing
You're getting on my nerves! sneer do reptiles even feel?

golem370
I think she would hit him to put him down specially if she is pissed.

DarkSaint85
Batman has survived worse.

DarkSaint85
Specifically, Wonder Woman (who is >Class 10/50), whilst she was pissed, and he was surprised, injured, and had no armour:
http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11123/111234294/4602976-8440152492-41490.jpg

Now, he's even stronger than that.

-Pr-

Thread fails.

Like who? Gambit? Yeah, real peach there.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Specifically, Wonder Woman (who is >Class 10/50), whilst she was pissed, and he was surprised, injured, and had no armour:
http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11123/111234294/4602976-8440152492-41490.jpg

Batman is a normal human, sop making excuse for the great white hope.

DarkSaint85
Nope.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by -Pr-
Like who? Gambit? Yeah, real peach there.

Gambit >>>>> Batman.

Also, Sentry.

deathslash
Gambit >>>>> Batman.

Also, Sentry. she also tried to make out with Logan in his first solo series.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by zopzop
Superman fries her with HV from a distance. Rogue dies painfully.

/Thread.

If rogue gas energy absorbing powers what's a solar based attack suppose to do..?

EcstaticGrace

I love when context isn't involves and stuff like the fact the league was weakened and wasn't operating in their mindset is taken out of the equation.

Blue Area Vet
Gambit >>>>> Batman.

Also, Sentry.

Concur.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
I love when context isn't involves and stuff like the fact the league was weakened and wasn't operating in their mindset is taken out of the equation.

Agreed.

I forgot that she was bloodlusted and out to harm him. Thanks for reminding me.

Surtur
If rogue gas energy absorbing powers what's a solar based attack suppose to do..?

Is she immune to heat? If she is then he uses his speed and HV to quickly destroy the piece of kryptonite she is holding, then he speedblitzes her and takes her down.

Inedian
Since when Rogue can stop someone like Superman, let alone Justice League?

Has she become so powerful?

Badabing
Originally posted by deathslash
do reptiles even feel? laughing out loud

This specist. sneer

CosmicComet
Bada is lucky I have an affinity for reptiles.

I've had a pet turtle since I was like 7, and she is still kickin.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Surtur
Is she immune to heat? If she is then he uses his speed and HV to quickly destroy the piece of kryptonite she is holding, then he speedblitzes her and takes her down.

She's (Carol that is) taken blast from Thanos I'm pretty sure most energy attacks are null against her unless they exceed her ability to absorb them.

I've never seen Superman function that properly around Krypton items to dispose of it like that. Sound a bit fanmade, I agree with anyone stating Rogue isn't handling the entire JL though most of them beat her one on one.

Surtur
She's (Carol that is) taken blast from Thanos I'm pretty sure most energy attacks are null against her unless they exceed her ability to absorb them.

I've never seen Superman function that properly around Krypton items to dispose of it like that. Sound a bit fanmade, I agree with anyone stating Rogue isn't handling the entire JL though most of them beat her one on one.

He'd need to be pretty close to her for the kryptonite to have any effect. Also he's been able to use HV in the past while exposed to kryptonite.

Surtur
do reptiles even feel?

Of course they do, proof:

http://theworstthingsforsale.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/mating-raptor.jpg

They all feel:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41IdRAWCAnL._SX355_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

StiltmanFTW
she also tried to make out with Logan in his first solo series.

In his first solo series, Rogue doesn't even appear.

#fail

-Pr-
Gambit >>>>> Batman.

Also, Sentry.

In both their dreams.

StiltmanFTW
Superman dies horribly.

golem370

Which is dumb

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, any of the League mentioned here one-shot Rogue.

StiltmanFTW
Anyone but Superman.

The very moment he notices kryptonite, he'll start to brawl. He can't help it laughing out loud

Surtur
He could just vaporize the kryptonite. Also kryptonite and Superman have had a funny relationship over the years. It seems like how adversely the stuff effects him depends on the plot. Sometimes it'll just make him vastly weak, other times he's shrugging off nukes while exposed to the stuff.

Even if you wanted to say he'd just try to brawl..Superman will never even see the kryptonite because Flash will of blitzed Rogue and taken it away before she can do anything.

StiltmanFTW
Flash is not smart enough to think of something like that.

The beauty of DC characters is that they're all brainless, excluding the Batman.

rox
Some of you are forgetting rogue is invulnerable like superman and can easily absorb the powers of the other league when they touch her.

abhilegend
If only Superman had a foe like Parasite who can steal powers......

And Rogue has invulnerability like Superman.

shocklaugh

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

The beauty of DC characters is that they're all brainless, excluding the Batman.

Well then since a lot of them are hilariously more intelligent then Rogue..I would guess then this fight is an easy win for the league. Chick will not be smart enough to even use the kryptonite.

Yay for a chance they aren't the dumbest people in the room.

SquallX

Not the point, Bruce was slammed on concrete from at least 1 story high at atleast sonic speed, cracked the ground form hitting it face first, got up with no injuries and beat the League.

I don't care how weaken the League was, Bruce should have died the second Diana shoved his face on the pavement like that.

CosmicComet
Batman's skull should easily be able to take some handgun shots, with the bullets just flattening against his forehead, and harmlessly falling off, based on that feat.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SquallX
Not the point, Bruce was slammed on concrete from at least 1 story high at atleast sonic speed, cracked the ground form hitting it face first, got up with no injuries and beat the League.

I don't care how weaken the League was, Bruce should have died the second Diana shoved his face on the pavement like that.

thumb up Someone gets it.

Unless Ecstatic has dom context about it being weaker concrete or something.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

You're crazy laughing

Flash was smart enough to fix up the whole Flashpoint paradox, I'm pretty sure he's smart enough to get rid of the one thing that could hurt a single member of his team here. laughing

Not that it really matters though, as one punch from Flash would put Rogue down, literally BEFORE the fight even starts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ghostman
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
You're crazy laughing

Flash was smart enough to fix up the whole Flashpoint paradox, I'm pretty sure he's smart enough to get rid of the one thing that could hurt a single member of his team here. laughing

Not that it really matters though, as one punch from Flash would put Rogue down, literally BEFORE the fight even starts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

his hatred for dc burns brighter than a trillion octillion exploding suns, he can't be reasoned with...... he doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear or anything but hate for dc....... when a dc thread is posted.... he will be there to shit all in it. his hatred cannot be stopped, just quit while youre ahead son

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by SquallX

Logic or not my point isn't that Batman is operating on levels that are silly it happens, my point is that he didn't beat any League member operating on 100%.

Snyder has Batman kicking motorcycles in half his physicals are beyond the level he's suggested to being on which I couldn't if I wanted argue against.

rox
a lot of people underestimate rogue

StiltmanFTW
You're crazy laughing

You need to visit Versus Forum more often. Barely anyone here is serious, after all these years.

Call me when he's smart enough to avoid getting tagged (and eaten) by a talking gorilla wink

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ghostman
his hatred for dc burns brighter than a trillion octillion exploding suns, he can't be reasoned with...... he doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear or anything but hate for dc....... when a dc thread is posted.... he will be there to shit all in it. his hatred cannot be stopped, just quit while youre ahead son

laughing out loud

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Delta1938
Logic or not my point isn't that Batman is operating on levels that are silly it happens, my point is that he didn't beat any League member operating on 100%.

Snyder has Batman kicking motorcycles in half his physicals are beyond the level he's suggested to being on which I couldn't if I wanted argue against.

He didn't argue Batman beat any League members. He argued Batman survived worse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.