The QUESTION of the Day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Heard a radio guy ask this.

What is the difference between People that live in a Gated Community with a Wall around it then putting a Wall on the boarder of a country?

Time-Immemorial
Well this happened.

mSxo9-Z5Ki0

A stuttering mess.

Flyattractor
How dare you go off THREAD TOPIC! And to put in a very unfunny Muppet video as well...

Now.

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Surtur
If if if if if if if if if if..wanna toss a few more "if's" in there Obama?

HjvCxWKJCS8

Impediment
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
A stuttering mess.

awermm

Surtur
I mean I will say it..if the wall was actually FEASIBLE then I would have no problems at all in building it. I don't think any decent American would take issue with us taking measures to prevent more illegals to come into this country.

Come here legally or do not come at all.

Plus hey, it would open up some jobs for our legal citizens.

riv6672
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Heard a radio guy ask this.

What is the difference between People that live in a Gated Community with a Wall around it then putting a Wall on the boarder of a country?
A housing community wall protects you from the local criminal element regardless of ethnicity.

A border wall protects you from the criminal element of one ethnicity.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
A housing community wall protects you from the local criminal element regardless of ethnicity.

To be fair I am sure there are some non-hispanic people who live in Mexico. It's not like we're telling those people they can come, but all the hispanic people can't.

It protects you from the criminal element from a specific country which just so happens to border our own.

Did you know it has been reported that 80% of women are raped while crossing the border? It's not by bandits, it's by coyotes(people who take illegals over the border) and the other illegals traveling with them. 80%, up from 60%.

Now ask yourself why this curiously is something you rarely see mentioned.

riv6672
I was speaking in general terms, but feel free to use my statement to be more specific, because it'll help round things out.

As for the rape statistics, no i didnt know, but it doesnt surprise me.

Raisen

This is actually the simple and correct answer IMO

SquallX

Funny you said that, because on the other hand, Mexico itself has a wall that stops one Ethnicity from crossing over.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by SquallX
Funny you said that, because on the other hand, Mexico itself has a wall that stops one Ethnicity from crossing over.

Snopes debunked the Mexico/Guatemala wall. It doesn't exist.

riv6672
Never heard of that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.