Classic Dr. Strange vs the Top 100 force wielders in galactic history

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
The top 100 most powerful force wielders (excluding omnipotent beings) are given a full year of preparation (Legends and Canon feats are permitted) whereas Classic Strange is given 5 minutes of preparation. The battle begins with all 100 hundred force wielders surrounding Dr. Strange. Who takes this?

The Ellimist
The Father is a universe buster.

JKBart
tfo rcue users team winning

force uisers top are

fatjer
son
daughrt
ableoth

thye wiin it fortheir tem

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Classic Strange was able to resist a single attack from the LT. He absolutely stomps without mercy. smile

Dark-Kenshin
I meant to exclude the Ones when I made this thread, but to be honest, I don't believe the Father and even the Ones together could beat Classic Strange. For starters, you're relying on a quote suggesting that the Ones could tear apart the fabric of the universe. A great quote for demonstrating their level of power in comparison to people in their own verse without question, but then we have quotes like Strange saying Dormammu is a threat to "the life of the universe itself", so I dunno.

Second, this is a guy who makes beating universe+ level threats his job. He beats the likes of the In-Betweener and Galactus. This is a guy who stalemates a Adam Warlock with the infinity gauntlet. This is a guy with a good showing against the Living Tribunal. This is a guy who can casually travel through time. Based on what we know of the Father, I could see him being golfing buddies with Dormmamu at best, so we'd need a lot more than him potentially having the power to destroy the universe in order to believe he can best the sorcerer supreme.

Trocity
If this guy can beat universal threats, why in the hell did you think making this thread was a good idea?

You disallow anchorites, and then say you think Strange would shit on them anyway.

0/10.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Trocity
If this guy can beat universal threats, why in the hell did you think making this thread was a good idea? .

0/10. 1 year of prep.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't think a year of prep can save the top 100 non-Celestials from a guy who oneshot Galactus, out-warped the In-Betweener, and broke free from LT's bonds--twice.

SunRazer
The problem is that most of these 100 really shouldn't be here. The five minutes could be enough for Strange to invoke the powers of higher entities and absolutely smite the whole lot of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.