A question staff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dude111
Hello guys how are you???

Im curious why we cant disable USE COOKIES on this site... In my experience with certain sites that did allow using SESSION HASHS in the links instead of cookies result in THE SITE IS EVEN FASTER LOADING! (As the computer doesnt have to constantly read your local session cookie)

Any chance of getting this unblocked so we can disable it if we want? (THIS SITE IS NICE AND FAST NOW BUT WOULD BE EVEN FASTER IF WE COULD USE SESSION HASHS)

This is what I mean (Browse board with cookies) -- NO IS GREYED OUT as you can see......

walshy
Wtf is that windows 95

Dude111
No Win98se smile

Jesus McBurger
Im more of a vista kinda guy

StiltmanFTW
Lol. Finally someone with older OS than mine.

Dude111
Thank you for your kind words smile

StiltmanFTW
As for your question... the admin doesn't come here often, so chances of making any changes are abysmal.

Dude111
Ya I hear ya bud,no biggie I suppose.......

JKBart
You should really get a computer/operating system that's not ancient, then worry about loading the site 1 second faster

Time-Immemorial
There ain't no staff here, the owner is in jail, the co admin retired.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
the owner is in jail

That one tweet is not much of a proof, everyone had the password to that account.

Time-Immemorial
Who said everyone had the password ?his place is dead dude, we got one guy left who trying to enforce the "rules"

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Who said everyone had the password ?his place is dead dude, we got one guy left who trying to enforce the "rules"

There's a thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t628774.html

Raz was never very active in last years to begin with, tbh. There's really no difference.

Time-Immemorial
That's so awesome

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dude111
No Win98se smile

Are you still using it?

Dude111
I love Win98se my friend,its always been my favourite...

Thank you for asking smile

StiltmanFTW
I'm on Windows XP. Had to upgrade from SP2 to SP3 when I got a new video card, bummer stick out tongue

Dude111
Im sorry you had some problems sad

StiltmanFTW
Nothing too major, but still bothersome to an extent.

Can't run my favourite oldschool game anymore, for example (X2: Wolverine's Revenge). Maybe I need a patch or something. Experimenting with compatibility modes didn't work, obviously.

StiltmanFTW
Still using 98se, Dude?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.